We're you aware that raw steel, not even heat treated asbestos covered 12 inch steel beams...

We're you aware that raw steel, not even heat treated asbestos covered 12 inch steel beams, melt at almost double the temperature jet fuel combusts?

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/911-evidence-for-explosives-and-thermite-at-WTC
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg
youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg?t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you aware that nobody gives a shit about your towers?

Oh sure, but the chemical containers used to make chemtrails *do* burn at a hot enough temperature to melt steel beams.

They don't have to melt, only weaken.

Did u no about building 7

JEWS

RIGGED

THE

BUILDING

WITH

THERMATE

NOT THERMITE

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

this is the more important question

Did you know that bones don't melt at the temperature a bullet is at.

So if you get shot in the head, you will be totally fine since the bullet can't melt your skull. try it out for yourself.

Don't be ridiculous, we're talking JET fuel, jets go really fast so the fuel has to be super dooper hot.

They did melt though.

PULL IT

>I'm too retarded to know how dynamics and energy transfer works.

>gasoline flashpoint is −43 °C
>car engines easily reach 100 °C

cant explain that shit

Absolutely the most detailed writeup of 9/11 out there. Both towers, 7, NIST errors, collection of TONS of interviews and quotes from people who were threre, firefighters etc. Clears up a lot of disinfo that's out there

And yes - article goes into great detail regarding exactly why it was likely thermate; even has the fuckin recipe.

isgp-studies.com/911-evidence-for-explosives-and-thermite-at-WTC

Wrong
>tfw will never forget what the jews did on 9/11
I hate them with perfect hatred

Oy Vey. Tell them I had a doctors appointment.

Obviously the towers never existed in the first place. The one that is there now is the one that has always been there. there never were two it was always just one tower.

>caring about your politicians blowing themself because they needed a war to out-blueball their army
fucking mutts.

Israel did this. Fuck you and your tribe faggot.

I have a master's in economics and most of my bachelors was physics. I worked for Hines as an undergrad so i am very well versed in engineering.

Show me literally any equation, even putting a 757 fully loaded weight, can collapse it.

>what is gravity
>what is the beams already being weakened by the airplane impacts
>what is the beams being softened by the heat but not melted

Do you were aware that fire in an enclosed space, gets hotter

Are you aware that the yield and ultimate strength of A-500 grade 50 carbon steel decreased significantly at elevated temperatures?

of course they did it.
They picked the phone and said to your shit country what to do.

This all has been studied at length. No fouls play has been found. It’s nap time.

The fire in the WTC got COOLER after the plane impacted. The smoke turned from black to grey and white.

Jews put thermate in the buildings and this is beyond dispute.

Explain the near free fall of building 7. Seeing as the official commission report and NIST did such a great job. Go ahead smart arse. Try giving a rational explanation without any smugness. Give it your best shot.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Are you aware that butter becomes a softer and softer solid before it reaches its melting point?

If you built a tower out of refrigerated butter sticks and put it in a warm room, let's say 27c, would the tower remain standing until you raised the room temperature to the melting point of the butter?

Also have to remember that the twin towers were put up in 70s New York when the mob basically run the construction racket, so you can guarantee that it was built as cheaply as possible.

Beams that are holding up dozens of floors of building, furniture, files, AC units and the roof.

The buildings were 60s shit

this was a controlled demolition that Larry Silverstein gave the order to demolish, no plane hit the building, nor did any debris manage to set fire to every support enough to have the roof cave in first.
Even if you are trolling you're a garbage human being

CIA + Mossad worked with Saudi Arabia. SA contacted and directed Osama for the attack. Osama knew nothing of the planned demolitions etc. CIA / Mossad rigged towers & made sure government planes wouldn't intercept the hijacked planes. A significant number of people directly profited from the attack.
Nearly all evidence of the towers was sent oversea - NIST studied I think 30 pieces of steel total. Regarding tower 7, not a single piece of evidence was saved. A heavily manipulated computer model was the only thing the WTC7 NIST report is based on.
NIST manipulated during investigation to

Blocks your path

there is no way you could have a bs degree in physics and still not understand how the towers fell. There is no controversy among engineers, the official story makes sense and it represents what happened that day.

this, /thread

DEAR IDIOTS:

It didn't melt you fucking children, it weakened.

Grow the fuck up and stop letting jews gaslight and well-poison you.

We don't make buildings out of butter. I worked for HINES. I have been on the guts of many buildings. All steel beams are covered with insulation the standard is that they can survive 3 hours of fire.

But 9/11 happened in 2 hrs

It didn't fall at free fall speed, did you read the Nist report and the subsequent response regarding the timing of the collapse? Do you know that architects are already applying the lessons learned from the Nist report? get back to the real world

Are you aware that the energy of an impact is dissipated as heat? (mV^2)/2

Blocks your path

Did you realize that steel doesnt have to melt, but only be compromised by high levels of heat while have millions of pounds weight pushing it towards the ground could cause it to fail

youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg

educate urself, pawn of the nwo

I know you are just trolling, but 9/11 is literally baby's first red-pill for a lot of people. Please don't muddy the water with your insane bullshit.

Actually we had a contest at hines to prove it, no one could. One of the greatest large building companies with PhD engineers. But hey, show me your proof

he said he was speaking with the fire commander, I didn't realize firefighters had demolition teams

Are you aware that the combustion temperature of wood is too low to melt metals, but you can still smelt with wood fires? It is almost as if the temperature of a fire is not dependent on the material you use for kindling!

Disinfo. Planes hit the buildings. So many data points and witness statements back this up. Many firefighters report smelling the kersene down in the lobby after a lot of it flowed down the elevator shafts, causing a massive fireball in the lobby and causing massive burns on a handful of people. The separate elevators had different places which was the bottom of their travel. Each one of these reports the fireballs, even down in the basement six floors under ground level.

you're only 17 years late to the party

wrong. Exposure of 9/11 will bring down the deep state - it's coming.

Are you aware that you're going to burn in hell?

there are no replies to this because Sup Forums is a fed board with neo-nazis who don't care about the truth unless it indicts Jews

and note that this website names a few important Jews as the main culprits

Remember when Trump said he was going to tell us who really did 9/11 if he got elected? Yea me too.

prove what? the timing? where is this proof published?

this move has all answers.

They never said steel melted in the towers. They said it weakened, causing the buildings to collapse. Look it up.

>the metal in a beam must become molten before the structure will fail

What about fuel plus paper plus furniture plus other building material plus people inside a proverbial furnace? Not saying it couldnt have been an inside job but i want more evidence of explosive devices. Building 7 does seem a bit odd though.

you are a dirty shit eating fbi agent, i can tell by the old digits on the image

For anyone else that would like to hear the order to pull it from the source:
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Where did the melted steel come from then?

(AHEM) You might want to peruse this little demonstration on YouTube, colleague. I'm sure your search engine is up to the task.
>162644979

trips of truth
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M

So expose them already! you guys ever hear of engineering services companies? hire them to analyze the NIST report, find the faults like you claim exist and there's your start.

whatever it is it was hot enough to make pretty patters in the ground

OP is a faggot

You're right. It was not the fuel. But how do you explain the videos of molten steel pouring from the tower? What about ground zero after the collapse - 2800 degrees measured by professionals in some places. How about NASA flying over with a helicopter that measures temp, that also measured temps higher than the fuel / fire could have possibly been. What about the dozens of firefighters and other professionals reporting the molten pools under all the rubble?

Have a (You) for a good post. High altitude winds act as a bellows to fires.

>that pic
Bombs confirmed.

obviously you don't realize how ridiculous this assertion is.

>melt
They don't have to melt, just soften enough to not be able to hold their loads on a deflecting and swaying building

how is "pull" a term for "blowing it up"? you can pull a building down with cables but "pull" is not a term used in demolition

which plane hit WTC7?

were you aware that wood only burns at about 1100 F . but with billows you can liquify iron using wood as the fuel source. the big gaping hole in the side of the building has air moving across it. do you know what happens when you have a air current over say the end of a straw? it creates movement of the air inside the straw to the side with the air moving across it. thats across not down it. that creates air movement which will increase the temp

the real problem never was jet fuel. its the wings. watch the vid of the crash from the side that shows the crash. the wings vanish. the entire plane is just a fireball in a instant. the fireball doesnt encompass the wings. the wings hold fuel. sounds crazy but thats where they put the fuel tanks so there arent fuel lines criss crossing the body of the plane. if there is a fireball that shit better be as wide as the wingspan but it wasnt. you can go frame by frame and it looks off

As a former employee of a demolitions company i'll proudly call you a fucking liar

shut the fuck up theres literally no evidence of this being the case while theres countless accounts of secondary explosions in the towers

CLASSIFIED TEXT INTENSIFIES

If only Jill Stein wasn’t Jewish.

you have 100 floors collapsing on each other, high pressures, friction, fire, compression, etcc. not surprised the area became as hot as it did..

There’s already evidence pull it is a term for blowing it up, pull as in ripcord.

bro - I am NOT saying the planes caused the collapse. They were controlled demos. I am saying that planes did hit the towers though. It was a attack with multiple facets - the planes everyone saw, and then the demolitions themselves.
Don't know wtf you mean about the old digits on image. I've been here fucking forever. I save shit.

As another user pointed out, you can make a fire much hotter than the minimum combustion temperature of the fuel through changes like pressure and oxygen supply (wind).

They literally did it for free. Half the jones engineers contributed to the nist paper that said the official theory was impossible.

Over 6000 engineers from the best firms.in the world said it was impossible.

Didn't say free fall, said near free fall. Did you read any testimony from former NIST employees disputing the findings? Have you actually looked at the collapse? Can you find any, ANY example of a building coming down that quick outside of demolition footage? Can you explain the BBC being given inaccurate information about its collapse at least 20 mins early? Why would they report this when it was still visible in the background as the reporter gives her interview? There are so many examples of buildings on fire (far more severe too) staying up longer, and not one of them collapsed pancake-like the way that did. Both the NIST evaluation and the commission report are considered admittedly flawed today, and I'm not even touching the other two buildings.