Ritsu already deflowered him

good

Sup Forums sings 99 when?

W H A T
D O
Y A
W A N T?

SEVEN

It's not fair that OPM is the popular one and this isn't.

OPM doesn't remind you that you're not special, so people like it more.

OPM is more fun.
It doesn't attract sadsacks who need to be told this to feel better about being lame.

Agreed. I wish the Mob manga would get a American release

>projecting this hard
Not being special doesn't mean you're garbage, user.

Fuck off fujos.

What's wrong, user? You seem salty.

There's an entire board dedicated to your faggotry. Go there.

>talking about male characters makes someone a fujo
user, you have a serious problem.

You niggers were literally posting shippershit, i.e
and . I don't mind Mob Psycho discussion, but all shipperfags should be banned. Fujos and dikes both.

Yeah, but it's a bad thing people prefer a show that doesn't preach to them about not being special?

>can't even spell dyke right
>an image of three characters in a karate kid pose is shippershit
Sasuga.

I don't see it as preachy. The point is that if nobody is special, you can reach your goals as long as you try. That's the entire deal with the body improvement club.

EIGHT

If you spent 5 seconds googling the word, you'd know that dike is an acceptable alternative spelling of dyke. But you're too busy rubbing one out to idiotic ships to do anything that would require using your damn brain, so I shouldn't be surprised. And I wasn't talking about the damn karate image you mongrel.

My point is you're using the show's message as an explanation for it being less popular than OPM, when the truth is OPM is well liked by its own merits and far few people know or even care about MP100. They're not turned off by the message, you're upset over OPM being more popular and need a way to lash out against it.

OPM is just more fun.

Man, no one complains when a general /u/ thread is made and not redirected to the correct board. Facinating.

Mob psycho turns people off due to the animation, but the characters are on par with OPM and every other show

I need a Reigen in my life.

be the reigen you need

I think you're confused.

Has anybody ripped the OST? There are no torrents anywhere.

OPM has wiser lessons. Like
>aim towards a goal and achieve it
>if heroes don't do it, who will?
>pay your restaurant bills
>get a job

It doesn't have OPM's mass appeal but it's not necessarily a problem. You still get to enjoy the manga every week and we'll get more animated Mob down the line, so it's not that bad.
I would definitely agree that the mango needs a release in the US and/or UK, but it would be a risky bet since the drawings might turn potential readers off. Then again, it's selling pretty well in France so who knows.

>My point is you're using the show's message as an explanation for it being less popular than OPM
Not them but when did the user you're replying to ever say or imply that Mob was less popular than OPM because of its message? If anything you're the one doing it from the start.

>Mob psycho turns people off due to the animation
What? Really?

this is it
we're like two chapters away from the end

>if heroes don't do it, who will?
Commoners.
>get a job
Mob has the same message though.

I think he means the illustration, the animation is superb.

>no one complains
Bullshit