Why are these two shows so controversially hated around these parts...

Why are these two shows so controversially hated around these parts? They rival psycho pass and miyazaki in terms of hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
youtube.com/watch?v=GDQoHhSzbt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mayoiga
>hated
Sup Forums loved this show. The only Sup Forums shows its love is to shit on it.

>Around these parts.

Kumomiko is even more hated in Japan than it is here.

Well japan has shit taste so they should be excluded from the conversation

Nobody gives a fuck about Mayoiga. It was all just ironic forced hype. Kuma Miko was the real bombastic shitstorm that shook not only Sup Forums but nipland as well.

You completely misunderstood how Sup Forums felt about Mayoiga (disappointed that it was a boring, underwhelming trainwreck rather than a crazy, wild ride trainwreck) if you thought it was anything like the reaction to Kuma Miko (which was actual controversy and outrage).

Sup Forums doesn't particularly hate Psycho Pass or Miyazaki either, you sound like an easily offended fan with tunnel vision for any negative comment about something you like. Or just a newfag.

Mayoiga was just a bunch of funposting. Kuma Miko was just a bunch of faggots who self-inserted too hard.

Why

do

you

type

this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

For a single sentence? have you ever read a book?

For separate points. For fuck's sake, you read a book.

>when you try too hard to fit in

Why the space between here then?

>when you contribute nothing but still post
Thanks for the (You) I guess

>spergs like moron
>Bitches about quality contribution

Like I said, trying too hard to fit in. And that space here is deliberate since it triggers you that much moron.

I'm not bitching about quality contribution. Being you have no contribution

Why would you hate Kuma Miko?
It was my AOTS by a long shot.
Is it because of the ending?

It's not really a controversy when no one is willing to defend Kumamiko.
Mayoiga was a dumpster fire by design and obviously that's going to split the fanbase heavily between those who think it's just bad or not bad enough to be fun and those who think it was so bad it's good.

Also there's not enough hate for Psycho Pass season 1 for it to be considered a consensus.

The ending was kinda bad, but you know what? I hardly remember anything about it, and the show for that matter besides delinquent girl.

Cry more fag

A lot of this really. The issue with Mayoiga was, just like with Re:Creators, that it had so much potential and set up so much buildup for fucking nothing in the end. Both by hack directors, for that matter. And psycho pass, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about unless it's S2.

I'm not crying though

You are being a faggot, though, tryhard newfag-kun

I'm being neither of those things. Anything else?

I watched 2 episodes of kumamiko and it seemed like a cute, normal SoL show.
What is this controversy about? I don't care for spoiler. Does she marry the bear or something like that?

>Does she marry the bear or something like that?
Pretty much

The bear basically fucks over her life because she's too much of a sheltered potato to live her life long dream of leaving the boonies. And in the end she ends up mind broken and that really pissed off fans at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDQoHhSzbt0

>I'm being neither of those things.
If you say so. inb4 your next line is "I say so". Christ, are you an ESL by any chance?

Inspect OPs picture a tad closer

She starts getting abused emotionally and physically every episode and then at the end instead of facing her problems she enters a catatonic state. Its implied that she stays in the villiage forever and never realized her dreams, on top of being manipulated by a creepy man and a bear.

Nothing in my posts indicate a lack of understanding of the English language. Anything else?

Yea, you suck nigger dicks now fuck off

False. I have never done that.

>It's another "autist tries to mock" episode
>It''s another "autist dropped out of school" episode
>It's another "fake autist who is actually just a failed retard" doubles down" episode
You need to back to school, buddy.

There was nothing wrong with Mayoiga except the lack of edginess and actual horror elements, if you consider it a SoL then its a pretty good show.

Mayoiga was shit and so were the threads.

What can school teach me you can't?

>It's not really a controversy when no one is willing to defend Kumamiko.
I do. It's a gag anime featuring bullying and Machi will predictably return to her retard self in the next chapter. Please buy the manga.

> Its implied that she stays in the villiage forever and never realized her dreams, on top of being manipulated by a creepy man and a bear.
No it doesn't. That's just projecting.