reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/3juirv/isis_this_real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a sticker

Bump.

huh

I don't get it

the fuck

Wha....hold the line lads. They get the guns from our cold dead hands

Please say this is a counter psyop Poes law thingy going on pleaaase. This nightmare is already as bad as it is

dissent is now illegal

Why are Americans so stupid?

Is that an ad on a bus?

Guys I'm really thirsty and sleepy today I feel like YAWNING. YAWNING--------------AHHHHHH. I'm really tired and comfy right now and getting really sleepy I think ill head in for a nap now. These pretzels are making me THIRSTY

Just tell us what it is faggot

Probably a joke, or a tv show or something.

London has surveillance issues but they wouldn't put the ideas of revolt into our minds

This is fucked up. There was similar style sticker about not playing music on speaker or not putting feet on the seats but wtf is this shit about not confronting the state.

Checked but that’s no excuse

are you a fed?

God fucking god tell me this is fake please

"Transport for London’s “Together for London” poster campaign has been ambushed by pranksters who have manipulated the official cartoons to show new messages."

channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed

dunno mate - never seen it but I don't use public transport that often. Looks like its trying to encourage leftist subversion to me

Europe is already lost bubba. Unless you go full Hitler or Islam.

reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/3juirv/isis_this_real/

It's a spoof but it's a very creative one. It's funny how we never know if it's fake or not because of the level of insanity in this world and we could all see the government in the UK doing something like that

What exactly is it though? Who made it and put it there.

I'd tell a bong to scratch it out but butter knives are illegal so...

no concerned citizen

We need to genocide every single Londoner and replace them with white South Africans.

They're jokes. I imagine they're attacking our government.

false flag. Sup Forums falls for another prank

SAGE

There are loads of white South Africans in the UK and there are loads of whites in London, the majority, in fact. Loads of Londoners voted Brexit.

Um no sweetie

its hard to tell from a country that arrests people for facebook posts

Some edgy madman was mad about the CCTV placed in the train's, it's fake, but it's honestly not that far from the truth, I personally like the message for what is, regardless of being fake.

Fake and gay not even reading this thread needs more sage

What did it originally say?

Probably was pranked by the actual campaign to test what the response was.

Dem digits tho

It's a subversive artist who appropriated a government ad campaign to attack the government. Typical American can't parse subtlety.

Why does Sup Forums always fall for such obvious shit?

The design of the poster is the same as normal ones encouraging good behaviour on public transport. Normally the captions say things like "I won't put my feet on the seats' or "I won't play my music out loud" but they have been edited to read this.

Either it's some organisation protesting government power or sone edgy leftie fags equating telling people to not be dicks on trains with tyranny.

Just because you love Muslims right?

the fact we can't tell is a reflection of the orwellian hellscape your country has become, not our collective intelligence

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

just a prank until it wasn't

There asking mad lads not to revolt

it's fake, and you're either a fucking retard or a shill if you believe it might be real, get fucked cunt

is this fake?