Tokyo ghoul re 142

Spoilers in 5 minutes

God bless vancouver

Will Vancouver save this manga?

I've been here before

what do you think was going through Arima's mind right here?

>He just might be as autistic as me.

"Hope this kid doesn't grow up to be a beta..."

Ishida really fucked up. I can't even pinpoint the moment he couldn't salvage this shit

This story is unsalvageable, just enjoy the train wreck.

The moment he decided switching perspectives every 2 pages was a good idea

And the forced suspense around Talker.

Muh Rize Kagune

I believe... I- I have faith in him.

Deja vu.

>autism speaks

How would the series be if Talker was the MC?

Dragon will probably be revealed soon so...

Who do YOU think is dragon?

The oek.

We're all the tokyo gh- dragon

There's only one answer...

>混合女孩仍然活着但无意识,没有阴茎的男孩在谈话者身上前进,然后停下来转身

>他把他的武器指向小丑,并说你是下一个假的食尸鬼

>一个眼睛的国王和他的小组已经开始回到病房

Kaneki is returning to the 24th Ward

Time for 5 chapters of Kurona/Cookie/Amon

I like how Rize's Kagune went from having good regen into turning it's users into demigods

What's stronger, Rize's kagune or a centipede kakuja?

> clown under the sewers
seems legit.

Everyone with Rize’s kagune has done a lot of ghoul cannibalization. Kaneki are a ton of ghouls as Don Kaneki and Furuta definitely went on a buffet

Suzuya took out Hinami, but stopped short of Touka, turned out around and attacked Furuta. He knows what's going on and he wanted to injure the two enough to take them out of the fight

By cutting Hinami in half and only stabbing Touka with a quinque blade? Ishida strikes again with favoritism

Are there any sins you need to confess anons? She will listen and forgive.

Post yfw mutsushit got the mike pence treatment

According to another spoiler he lopped off Touka’s right arm and did a backflip away from her and toward Furuta before he turned on him.

Talker can not be hurt in anyway that would ruin her beauty.

Yomo may be a big loser but he has his moments

Is that furuta's kagune? Looks like it's coming from under the floor or something.

Better.

Hinami is only injured

He’s floating in the middle of it, so it looks like he propped himself up with a portion of it.

I’m surprised his Kagune isn’t eldritch-y like Eto’s, then again he has a massive boner for his sister/cousin Rize, so of course his mind would shape it to be bug like.

Hinami and Touka can both fully regen from this

Suzuya is a boy who sees through lies (and memes).

Especially Touka, she had a bit of a chew on Kaneki when they got engaged

I’m surprised people don’t expect Suzuya and squad to turn on Furuta here.

They’re deep underground away from reinforcements and any witnesses

Furuta will of course escape but this is the perfect opportunity for Suzuya’s squad to tell him to fuck off.

The Oggai will be free food for Kaneki too.

Ever heard of the oggai?

I'm surprised at the fact that this was so predictable and unsurprising. Honestly I was praying for another type of twist.

Post the eto version

>章节以小丑将他的头部由杰森砍掉,触手从他的脖子上萌芽并抓住他的头,因为他逃跑

Juuzo decapitates Furuta right after calling him a ghoul, Furuta’s neck immediately fires out kagune that begin Re-attaching as he runs toward the exit.

Saw spoilers that say Hajime bites one of the 0 squad kids and tears into an artery, Hirako crushes his skull in while Ui tears into Hirako’s chest.

Doubt it’s real. Ishida won’t kill more than one person this arc.

Either he'll kill no one or he'll kill tons of side characters who you would like to see more of.

Prediction:

Hinami dies, while dying Touka tells her about the pregnancy. Juuzo goes to kill her and Furuta attacks and either kills or disabled him.

Kanou’s artificial ghouls are all sterile IIRC, except Kaneki.

Furuta takes Touka to Kanou so he can make more Washu

If it were true about the sterile thing then what would capturing touka do? It would be something unique to do with kaneki not touka.

If Touka gives birth to a female OEG, Furuta could hold onto it until it’s of age, then use it as his cumdumpster and create more half ghoul kids with it.

Carrying on her mothers legacy of being a cum dumpster to a One-Eye.

I want to gently love Hinami.

>has sex once
>cum dumpster
Lmao

Tokyo Ghoul Re is now apparently a fucking zombie movie

This sounds so retarded that I'm actually inclined to believe it, given current levels of hack.

There was a panel where it showed them both covered in blankets, so it was not only once.

Can someone post the Talker image as the fat kid or the clown gif?

Yeah spoiler my ass suck a horse cock OP.

She has literally only had sex with one guy and that guy is her husband now

What?
Where?

Spoilers never ever ever

What chapter is this?

I wanna say it's when Juuzo is in the CCG command center right before he went down and fought Uta.

My wife Saiko is so cute!

If a panel of Touka and Ishida's wife were both hanging off a cliff, and Ishida could only save one, which would he save?

I love my wife Eto so much.

Fuck off Ishida is pure.

I love my wife Saiko so much.

>Implying his wife isn't a panel of Touka

Eto is cute, CUTE!

My wife's been dead for too long.

Eto cutest girl.

Legit spoilers on 15.

Spoilers when, also Eto a cute!

My husband urie is cute!

I miss her, she was the only good thing about :re.

Do you miss me?

yes

Seems like the releases for :re have been becoming really inconsistent. It was almost always out by saturday morning when I woke up for awhile. Seems to be getting later and kind of spotty between mid sunday and early mondy.

Mutsuki hugs you from behind and calls you a hag, what do you do?

yes, Ishida a hack

That’s because a lot of raw suppliers were arrested a few weeks back and we only got the chapter early last week because it was a holiday on Monday in Japan.

Only 2 were, actually. The rest went underground and you can still find them if you have the right connections

Fucking hell at this point the nip police is trying harder to fight the raw providers than the Yakuza.

>fighting the yakuza
Are you fucking stupid?

Isn't that what they built that Gundam?

It's pretty easy to bust a group of people that just pirate comics rather than a group of people that maim themselves every time they make a mistake.

Illustrated spoilers

I’d be cool with this

Post it instead with Vancouver! !!!!