"If you're black, don't ever name your children names like Tyron, Tyrone, Donnel...."

"If you're black, don't ever name your children names like Tyron, Tyrone, Donnel...."

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519453931242.webm

Is Low Teir God in right here?
I suppose virtually all names fit into an ethnic background, where do you draw the line?

"stop naming your kids these nigga names"

If he could be turned.... he would be a great asset.

but seriously, that was fucking funny LOL. he sounds slightly redpilled 2bh

If you're black move your ass back to Africa and name your kids whatever the fuck you want.

WIFI BLOCKING

Based Black Man !!!

"Daquan" is another one. lmao

He hates trannies and faggots so thats a start

Doesnt he have one of the most nigger names of all tho? Also, get that ass banned if you disagree with me

Yeah unfortunately, I feel a little bad for him
He thinks like this and his name is Dalauan....

He can always get his name changed

i disagree. niggers inventing nigger names is the best nigger invention ever. lets me know which resumes throw in the trash can.

maybe it is BECAUSE he is named Dalauan that he thinks like this

He looks like a faggot

>black dsp on Sup Forums
how is this politics related you nobsocket?

No fucking way! lol, then this guy has no room to talk. s m h

His name may as well be Daquan.

who is this guy?

Sup Forums has been nothing but an underage politics shitposting board for some time now, so I don't see how it matters

although prejudice against ghetto [i.e black] names seems pretty politically to me...

Those are general Amerimutt names to be honest you melanated mystery meat faggot

Fighting game player named Low Tier God.

He's basically a super angry buff nigger, that's his whole shtick. He seems to resent typical "nigger" culture and sees himself as above it(like he seems to hate the "greasy nigger" type), but is oblivious to his own angry nigger stereotype nature.

So what, it's a good start. So long as this guy isn't an obama nuthugger he can't be that bad.

I mean seriously, do you think there are any Trump supporters named Donnel. lol

t. barkhad

You obviously haven't watched him. He's partially retarded.

I think he is correct, but anybody who has watched his fighting game shit knows the level of his retardation

Since when has being retarded a problem on Sup Forums?

SALAD DODGING

Aren't most fucking gamers though? lol

Being a retarded angry nigger is worse. At least Sup Forums are just a bunch of beta male dorks in reality. LTG is a legitimate risk for snapping and either raping or murdering someone. Guy has legit anger problems.

GET THAT ASS BANNED

Kek

Mods pls get Viscant in here

Uncle Toms are useful as fuck. Let them shill for us

His original name is Dale, HE changed his named to Dalauan to try and hide his felony

Just getting a job is hard enough the moment someone fails to check the box for white on applications, but a ghetto name is a guarantee that the application will end up in the trash.

>If you're black
If you're sub-saharan
ftfy

is this the guy who got attacked by that retarded autistic bitch at a fighting tourney?

turned? he hates niggers for a long time

I dunno man, Devontay's got dat good job down at McDonald's, it ain't be holdin' him back.

When you name your kid stupid nigger names, it immediately informs prospective employers that they have been programmed from birth to hate whitey. Kinda sucks for them when the boss man in whitey.
I would never hire a Daquan or a Tyreesha under any circumstances. They're too far gone.

Some faggot that the establishment faggots fancy and probably prop up because he looks like their gay Chad ideology shit.

>Sup Forums is beta male dorks
>Sup Forums is underage shitposters

Lmao you establishment shills are trying to hard to mask who you really are that the shit you're saying sounds downright stupid. Yea, a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds are posting all the social political and other shit seen on Sup Forums. Lmao yea the fuck right. Dumbass shill faggots

Sup Forums is a shilling board for establishment faggots

No.