Andrew Breitbart Thread

He passed away March 1st, 2012. Lots of conspiracy about him for sure, but how does Pol feel about this man? Any links of great nuggets of wisdom or redpills? He seemed like a genuinely honest guy who just wanted the truth, much like everyone here. Get posting

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a Zionist faggot killed by Shin Bet for saying the name of G-d outside the Temple

Wasn't he poisoned and then the coroner was killed?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

real classyand intelligent piece from r-stones.

How was he a Zionist, any sources or info to back that up? He seems against most of the establishment?

That's insane, I'll look into it....definitely furthers the conspiracy if the coroner died too...do you know how the coroner died?

doesnt surprise me. the person that started rs adopted a baby that tony podesta found for them. they wrote about it in their autobiography. something about how tony procured the baby for them from some foundation that he had connections to

did you hear scalia might have been a pedo and was killed by a 13 year old? you heard of tory smith?
>muh pandrews bormpfsmurf drinkable yogurt man
nigger looks like Jared from subway
oh yeah, for sure

wtf what was the legality around that?

I've heard of Tory Smith...dude seemed unhinged and claims he was essesntially murdered due to concentrations of dark energy...he looked bad in the last video...granted he didn't look nearly as bad a month prior which was strange...can AIDs take hold that quickly?

i dont know ask charlie sheen. aids doesnt affect non "heteros" anymore. truvada. which doesnt work on women. i dont believe all these really crazy ones. i dont like korpflurt. too jewy. and replies like the shin bet religious police and the fact there is no temple. and what. nobody can be a journalist and say certain words. how do you even pronounce what he implies? whatever

pizzagate is FAKE

what was it?

typing isnt saying a name, you're good

>Oh yeah fuck that jew Andrew Breitbart who dedicated an entire chapter of his book to exposing the Frankfurt School and Saul Alinsky
This is why I hate stormfags

Hmm I might have to check out the book, what was the title?

He was a degenerate who snorted too much coke and died of a heart attack as a direct result.

Many believe he and Matt Judge were man and wife for several years.

The best thing he ever did was keel over so that boomers can idolize him for accomplishing absolutely nothing noteworthy

Righteous Indignation

if my memory is correct he got them a kid from some agency or something that places kids from parents who arent able to provide from them idk whole thing sounded shady. there are too many coincidences around the podestas and kids

>what was ACORN
>what was the Tea Party
>who was Anthony Weiner

Pic related

Lol It does seem possible he was a coke head, but why was the coroner killed on the very day that apparently the final autopsy report came out for Breitbart. There are no coincidences...tell me that's not sketchy as fuck.

>implying Bibi didn't redpill Trump about the jews

That does not look good for Breitbart I'll admit. Lol

He called out skippy and got rekt

I thought Bibi was a huge part of the problem no? Elaborate please

>implying every news media co. isn't dominated by (((them)))

My thoughts exactly, he passed less than a year after that tweet...I'm trying to put all this together...is skippy not part of the Jews...I thought everything was the Jews lol...how many different vacuums of power are competing for power? I thought it was consolidated for the most part and everything was purposeful division to keep people distracted. No heroes just different villians kind of

Madelaine McCann, Andrew Breitbart, Anton Scalia. Seth Rich. Anyone else I'm missing that Podesta knocked off?

Bibi hates international jews. He understands that a strong west is Israel's best defense. That said, AIPAC is a huge problem and I hate that they own half of Congress. You could rightly make the argument that America is an Israeli vassal due to AIPAC's influence. I'm hopeful that Trump will smash AIPAC but I don't know how he would do it.

Breitbart News has been 2/3 plus Jewish. A little less so after the Michelle Fields schism but it's still as Zionist as ever.

Skippy is a Jew.

So we have Zionists that use America as their sword and another branch of them unrelated to zionism? Like the New World Order types or are the zionists also part of that as well? Yea it would seem its pretty apparent most of the Congress is being black mailed with sexual deviancy of some kind

"Zionists" sure but it's better to think of Israel (and most countries) like America under Obama/Bush/Clinton. They're run by a relatively small group of criminals.