Fucking pottery

politicaldig.com/florida-school-teacher-busted-for-owning-white-nationalist-podcast-and-calling-for-annihilation-of-muslims/

The Amerimutt meme is real

>I'M FUCKIN' WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

stitcher.com/podcast/remso-republic/unapologetic-2
player.fm/series/unapologetic-wtiana-dalichov
stitcher.com/podcast/remso-republic/unapologetic-2/e/53149338
halseynews.com/?s=Dalichov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she is serbian

hmm

dad
President & Founder at John Daniel Associates | Author | Lives Business Analytics with a Passion
sister
Project Engineer at Paragon Medical

Non-white white nationalist, just like 90% of Sup Forums

fuckin kikes man.

This teacher is such an utter retard. She had her full name and everything out in the public eye

Shes a Serb.
Nice try, /leftypol/

Hey CNN, reminder all of the writers connected to doxing will one day be either accidentally killed or grusomely lobotomized on FB live. Good day, now...

Is this supposed to be some leftycuck tactic of negating everyone who hates kikes?

no I think this whole story is bullshit

She should sue that news site for libel. There's nothing there about muslim annihilation.

>using your real photograph

Darwin in action. Don't do what Debbie Don't does.

Amerimutt checking in. Gas the kikes race war now.

Yea lots of assmad shitskins on pol atm trying to disinfo her, whites are getting attacked from everywhere

I just check her mylife profile again and she change the big paragraph now it say
>I am liberal #resign sheriff Israel

This looks like the podcast, for those who are interested:

stitcher.com/podcast/remso-republic/unapologetic-2

how long has she been around doing podcast?

1 month. February 4, 2018 was the first episode.

No lol, this isn't leftypol generalization tactic. This is me finding it genuinely funny that this woman is a white nationalist, because she had black hair, olive skin tone and a big nose. She looks like some kind of Hispanic or Arab mix. Having ancestors who lived in Serbia doesn't make you white.

Demoralization**, not generalization. Am phoneposting and the autocorrect fucked me

good grief. This mystery is solved. Who break the story? HUFFPOST

Claiming any white who isn't a 7 foot tall blond with a roman nose isn't white is a demoralization tactic you fucking aspergist.

so only blonde blue eyed people can be white nationists? Kek nice "ok" rabbi what ever you say

I just don't understand your objections, Sven. How can non-White people be advocates for white people?

Or are we still not in agreement as to her color?

A better question for you to ask would be 'how can white nationalism or white privilege exist if there isn't such a thing as the white race?' This is the logical conclusion from what you are saying.

But why ask me that? I'm not saying whites don't exist, I'm just saying she looks like a swarthy part-brown person.

Because saying that someone isn't white because they are swarthy is a common tenet in the atomization of the white race into 'not existing'. You don't have an argument, and neither do they. The white race is a genetically diverse group of people that actually share common cultures and ancestry endemic to Europe and Eurasia. Saying that someone isn't white because they have olive skin, dark eyes and dark hair is stupid as fuck.

Yep. Antifa's faggot go-to is "hurr ur not white"

So, to you, "White people" includes people who are not white, because not including them means that whiteness doesn't exist?

Seems to me that including them is what would make whiteness meaningless or non-existent. Are you sure they're white, or is this shit just a side effect of the fact that so much of Sup Forums is basically non white?

googt thrad

Fuck you and fuck your sophistry, I'm not wasting my time with a kike like you

You don't give a fuck about what's white and what isn't, but I'M the kike. Never change Sup Forums

>whites aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white because they aren't white

No, white people are white.

No shit sherlock. I'm not the one saying they aren't.

podcast link
player.fm/series/unapologetic-wtiana-dalichov

I know you're not, you're the one saying that a non-white person is white.

Look you brain-dead simpering shit-for-brains idiot. By your description of white the only people that would qualify would be cave dwelling ancient blond retard nomads. There are different subcategories. A somali is black, a zulu is black, a somali is not a zulu. Get it yet you fucking stupid cryptokike?

A somali is black, and a zulu is black. They are both black.

But a white person is white, and this woman is La Creatura.

If she was, she'd have an obvious spic name. Fuck off with the brother war shill you fucking nosehead.

>About the Author: I write books. :) Oh, and I love cats.
yea...no

>Projection, the post
She is white

>>How can non-White people be advocates for white people?
>You have to be X to have an opinion about X
How can white people speak about black issues?
How can straight people speak about gay issues?

You're retarded.

You're just amazing.

You realize 50% of White people here are black ethno-advocates?

>they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then if attacked gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
Fuck off Jewberg Nosenstein.

check 'em

I predict Q will predict this

i bet its shit but ill watch it

Not changing the subject, not pretending not to understand, nod doing any of that.

I just think she isn't white. You clearly think she is, despite her appearance. I understand that much. What I don't understand is why you think she is white. That's not a conspiracy, that's a simple disagreement.

She's a Serbian and your only argument to say she isn't white is saying she isn't white. YOU'RE DELIBERATELY A JEW. FUCK YOU.

would rawdog

Dude, you she doesn't look white at all. Are you some butthurt Serbian?

she is white!!!!

No, she literally look like some kind of spic.
>Flag
You have to go back, slav(e)

>Live in Florida
>Have a tan
>Suddenly not white

Getting really fed up with you kikes coming on here and ruining this board.

at least her sister looks white.

its a setup, has to be..

prob just tanned with a shit lightning

Just be aware that Dayanna Volitich, AKA Tiana Dalichov, is probably a Jew:

stitcher.com/podcast/remso-republic/unapologetic-2/e/53149338

At the 50 seconds mark:

>For those of you who don't know me, I'm a political commentator for the Halsey News Network ...

, which is confirmed on this page:

halseynews.com/?s=Dalichov

>Tiana Dalichov is a conservative, a teacher, an author, and a writer for HalseyNews.com

Note that the youtube channel link provided at the bottom of that page hosts content by Halsey English, proud Zionist Jew.

>kikes

If you are not satisfied with the way your people look, blame the Turks.

i found a older family picture of her. even if she is not white her family is and she obviously cares for the interests of her family.

contrary to popular belief, it is not a crime to be racist. if they try to fire her, they better have some evidence of her doing something fire-able.

What a fuckin' idiot. She ain't white. She's some fuckin' Bosnian/Serbian brown mutt.

It's usually some dago Italian or other brown-skinned person who acts racist, like they're trying to prove they're white. If you notice a lot of cops who get in trouble for brutalizing blacks have Italian last names.

God, she's stupid. She gave out the fact that she is a teacher AND what city she lives in? No shit she's going to be found then. There are probably like eight schools in that city, someone could find her real identity in like 10 minutes.

I'm not impressed with this coconut who thinks she's white. She's brown, and will never be viewed as white. When it comes to staying anonymous online she has the know-how of a brain-dead computer illiterate BABY BOOMER.

Fuck her. Fuck her stupid non-white gypsy ass.

Why the fuck do you assume I'm some serb? All I'm saying is quit the fucking stupid brother war shit.
>me anglo frensh no white
>me romin celt no whit
>me swed no leke greex dey no white

>how can non-dolphins want to be advocates for bottle-nosed dolphins?

Why isnt white trash considered a racial slur?

>reddit spacing
>memeflagiest flag

As if we needed more proof that brown girls are a white man's greatest allies.

how is monitoring the political opinions of a public sector worker not violating the first amendment

You nailed it satan. Doesn't matter who it is, there will always be shills flooding screeching
>BUT X ISN'T WHITEEEE