The Slav is a beautiful specimen, really. His elegant cheekbones are matched only by his piercing blue eyes...

The Slav is a beautiful specimen, really. His elegant cheekbones are matched only by his piercing blue eyes. His mane is well groomed and has a natural fullness. His smile betrays a great intelligence which he conceals due to his unassuming nature. The proportions are perfect and complimentary are his grandiose ears. His complexion is smooth and vibrant. His nose, erudite. He is trim and athletic, excelling particularly at acrobatics. In the final analysis, he is an angelic creature and his ilk must be preserved at the cost of all else.

top potato, mick

why are slavic women always hot but the men literally niggers in white skin?

that would be a first in nature. males are always better looking but more picked on in nature

The men are hotter by female human standards. Women literally want cavemen. If they have pretty hair and eyes too it's even better.

that hairstyle...so many in russia have it

it's timeless

Is that Putin as a boy?

hmm never thought of it that way, makes sense. Ehh anyways I'm sure slavs will be the only whites left in 200 years

wow top fucking KEK i shat myself after laughing not related to the joke XD

There are more white people in this pic than I have seen in the last 3 days

why did you crop out his friend?

He's not as hot.

HOL UP

So what's the consensus on sminem? Does he have an actual deformity or do slavs really come out that weird looking?

Why are you fucking kikes picking on this guy for? He looks completely happy, regardless of his appearance.

You kikes are sitting behind your computer, shit posting on a nigerian cartoon board, trying to promote your white genocide.

Where's fucking Hitler when you need him most?

Are you kikes still sore that this slavs great grandparents probably killed a fuckton of your kike ancestors as the allies were liberating germany and parts of Poland?

Boy Sminem Cool

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

Because slavic women are supposed to breed with germanic, celtic and turkic men.

It provides an accurate picture of Russia's current demographics.

well that's russians for ya

>Russian "humans"