Why is white pride racist but other forms of racial pride aren't?

Why is white pride racist but other forms of racial pride aren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/970146025863184386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Soros says it is and he seems to control everyone on the left

Pan Europeanism is code word for Catholicism which is the Kikes arch enemy for thousands of years now

fuck this boomer shithead. so sick of him.

>It's self

Surely that's not a real tweet.

I guess he made a typo while tweeting on his phone.

He's saying BLM is saying yay black people, not fuck white people.

And white nationalists are saying fuck black people, not yay white people.

Which is incorrect.

>Pan Europeanism is code word for PROTESTANTISM which is the Kikes arch enemy for thousands of years now

fixed it for you user. Cheers

Thats ahistorical nonsense. He's revealing himself here.

I checked op's tweet, it's not real.

This retweet is however.

>protestantism
>thousands of years
Also, your digits showed your true face Satan.

gib link mafaka

Unironically, here's the answer to that question. You have no counter argument other than butthurt shitposts.

Fake news - tweet doesn't exist

Because liberals worship weakness and non-white societies have been weaker for the last couple thousand years

Autocorrect

>admits blacks have no culture
>shames Europeans for having rich cultures
If you're not a fucking idiot,it's easy to understand that European cultures coexisted for centirues and influenced each other, speaking of european culture is a cluster of actual eurpean cultures such as german,irish etc.
White pride is only a prolonging of love/caring of european culture which I explained above.

So getting behind white nationalism to preserve European cultures as a whole isn't justified?

lol fine >hundreds of years

How are the migrants in Poland? Non-existent? hmm...couldn't be that Poland as a Catholic super majority so migrants weren't sent there. Poland also avoided the black plaque, but disregarding the "experts" in other countries who told villagers to kill the stray cats. hmmm....

Tweet does NOT exist. (((propaganda))) at work

>Irish pride celebrations
>German drinking festivals
>Serbian food festivals

>implying those things aren't considered racist and being pushed out of society

We used to have all kinds of minorities. It's due to WWII and moving borders that we're basically ethnostate now.

becouse fuck wypipo. hitler and colonies, white devils

They're not. Not even a little. German and Irish pubs are but tourist attractions in liberal cities.

>white culture isn't real
>white privilege is real

Made me look, but very well made fact tweet.

Check em: twitter.com/jordanbpeterson?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

How does this dickhead explain the ottoman empire and imperial japan? I use to respect this guy but the dude is a liar. He talks about telling the truth to be the most important thing but blatantly ignores jewish shit and pushes the cowardly centrist position which will end up with white people being annihilated.

I know why he doesn't tell the truth as his career would instantly end.

Collectives exist and its only white people that have this weird self destructive individualist mindset.

bullshit asshole I'll stand by a serbian before I stand by a nigger, piss off, white pride worldwide

I cant find the tweet. Is fake.

>Persevering culture
This is impossible and a childish goal. Everything changes and that includes cultures. What you're "persevering" isn't European Culture. Instead you're becoming a culture centered around maintaining some romanticized version of European Culture. It's like the difference between the Confederate States and the South established by the daughters of the Confederacy. It'll always be a knockoff that's never "perfect" enough.

>The Krauts were not empowering or preserving themselves in WWII
Is this really what he fucking thinks? You could debate the outcome after losing the war, sure, but it seems like those were their EXACT FUCKING MOTIVATIONS FOR THE WAR.

Because the KKK and other neo-nazis used the term extensively and have forever conflated it with extremely racist ideas thereby nuking it's credibility as a idea forever. pic-related

We don't care about culture, so it's a straw man.

Provide a link

Culture is a rope holding bunch of people together. Some aspects of it change ,some might evolve but in the end it will still be a rope holding a bunch of people together.
The 'change' your mentors offer is to kill white cultures,to cut a rope holding whites together and make them more vulnerable.
I will keep on preserving it.

I don't feel "pride", though. Wish they'd stop this meme.

Being comfortable with who are and recognising that race has real biological consequences =/= "pride"

Your earlier picture claimed black people in America have no african culture because it was stolen from them though

There are many cultural/ethnic similarities that span the whole of Europe. And it doesn't take into account that most white Americans were born in America despite coming from Europe, what about their pride of the culture they built? Can't be white tho right? Because America has nigs and spics and what about them?? :^) But this guys argument will suffice for any layman who's never looked into the matter. Its one of those long winded answers on reddit that, because of its length and pseudo rationality, is enough to convince most uninformed that is in fact true. These are the most dangerous kinds of answers.

This. That's why race is more important, because it does not change and is the root of culture. Pride of "cultural heritage" is just LARPing, since cultural changes drastically all the time. Any nationalist who o py talks about muh culture is not really a nationalist. Race>all.

Lel half of Africans don't even know how old they are American blacks can trace their family history farther than any African

White = European culture and Heritage?

Why not?

historically well said ,but we arent living inthe 50s anymore

I guess niggers shouldn't have sold niggers to Jews in order to be sold by Jews to a tiny minority of Americans and later be freed by a nationwide war that killed nearly a million people and for which they're still ungrateful.

Fucking niggers.

When people say 'white', they really mean Europeans. If I instead said "European pride" that same spic would call me a white supremacist, or I'd be accused of "Eurocentrism". You cannot ever back down from these types of people. They are snakes and weasels.

>only one exception
STFU Jordo. You're a dumb as fuck moron who talks a bunch of shit and says nothing at all.

Go clean your house you faggot.

Quite a shitload of self hate you've got there faggot.
Have you thought of killing yourself?
Sage

this guy look like a jew and sound like one too,
the only thing wonderfull that ever happenend to this world is product of european mindset ,european pride and glory ,the rest are nothing more than footnotes taht wiould be forgotten

>African American slaves and their descendants fail to adopt general American culture and values for many generations after emancipation
>"BUT AFRICAN AMERICANS WERE NEVER GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A CULTURE!"
???
Also, why is it okay to celebrate "Asian pride" too, then when it's generally easier for them to trace back their ancestry? Come up with a better explanation for why whites can't have white pride if other races can.
t. Asian American

Lmao that's gotta be fake.

...... Right?

yeah I have nooooo idea user, it's a big mystery

Something something South Africa

the carpet merchant digs his hole deeper

Yea that's fake as shit

You're all retarded

>white isn't real
>white privilege is real
wew lad

>this guy is not controlled opposition
Go back to sleep white boy.

Also this retard doesnt know about pan-arabism or thinks its peaceful. In either case he should shut his ignorant mouth up.

He's being even more obvious than before, if he's not a crypto kike he's a self hating idiot.

He has stated these sentiments in the past.

SARGON.

That's the exact same retarded argument the Quadroon uses.

it's marxism / redistrubution of cultural privilege

Culture changes, but it doesn't mean it should just be wiped out. There are still traits culture keeps from it's past.

no you fucking idiot you are much better than that your ancestors were the ones who travel the atlantic scaping persecution to give your children a better life,for this people you conquer the indians and give your offspring a place to live and develop ,
your ancerstor in 400 years has put a forrgoten rock as the first military technological and economical superpower of this world,your ancestors were the one fighting in the ww2 and finishing the nazis
,your ancestor are warrior heroes and are the only ones that deserve to be called american ,you should be terrible proud of that ,much more than being irish white or italian

>Muh white privilege isn't real
The white race is a social construct. Whiteness has been defined and redefined throughout history. White privilege is a concept that arises from this contract. Just because something is a "construct" doesn't mean it has no effect on society.
For example, governments are also a construction. State houses, politicans and government facilities could be destroyed right now, and something resembling government will rise in it's place.

Educate yourselves faggots:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies

Because whiteness and being European are two district things

What was he doing down in the Vatican catacombs? Looking for The Kill Room?

Is blackness and being African not?

hail satan. we will bring the third baptism to the kikes.

Both the Devil and God hate jews

Okay commie. Crying about how whiteness isn't real and is a social construct isn't gonna save you from the rope.

No, they're not. Blackness and whiteness are inventions that was created during the age of imperialism. This was amplified during slavery and Jim Crow eras in America. Before this, it made no sense to find solidarity based on skin color. It was purely tribal.

because something something holocaust goyim

>Muh day of rope

Overweight NEETs on this board have been promising this day for years. Either do it now or kys. You don't have the fuck balls to start it.

So black pride shouldn't be ok?

You make a good point. Still, race and culture are interlinked. A white person living in, let's say, Ethiopia would never be seen as an Ethiopian, even if he lived there all his life and spoke Amharic fluently. Just the same, a black man would not be seen as European, no matter what they do.

>Why is white pride racist but other forms of racial pride aren't?

If he's not influenced by a history subjugating white people, then it's fine.

I reject your framework

Then white pride is fine as long as it's not influence by a history of subjugating people?

Fuck this virtue signalling anti-white asshole. Conservatives have been so starved for a conservative, articulate academic that the first anti-SJW academic to come along was made king even though he has abhorrent anti-white and pro-Jew views.

White pride is fine even if it's used as an excuse to subjugate people, our history will not be used against us

>Sup Forums too stupid to understand what pan-europeanism is
lol
""""white pride"""" is pathetic
be proud of your roots, be it mediterrarien or slavic or germanic, """"white"""" pride is for cultureless retards
the niggers you brought over have no culture or nation so thats why they have ""black"" pride. what's your excuse?

shut up and pay your taxes for more nonwhites you fucking goy

>what's your excuse?
yes every white person in the new world knows their heritage
makes perfect sense

if you don't you're a mutt
""""white"""" pride is for the niggers of the caucasian race
its a nice way to disrespect the cultural diversity and genetic diversity in Europe

These are only "allowed" because they further the narrative that america is a nation of immigrants, and serves as a cultural wedge against whites as a cohesive group.

He's not saying that pan europeanism is always bad. Just that it was in one instance.

LMAO his cunt followers have been shilling here for months and months and he's finally revealed to be just another explicitly white hating liberal.

Only niggers can truly know their inferiority complexes.

He's obviously trying to provoke you

>yes every white person in the new world knows their heritage

They should. Racial purity is the greatest gift you can give someone.

“There’s no pan European culture”
Totally wrong

>You have no counter argument

Except "people of colour" includes people who just came from Africa and know their entire history. It includes Asians. It includes everyone but white people. They're all allowed to put their skin colour first and the pro-diversity crowd explicitly fights for them and against white people.

The same groups that shout "diversity über alles" are fine with non-representative numbers of white people. In fact whites and men can be horribly underrepresented compared to their demographics and they'll still cry about how the problem is there are too many white people.

A 97% black movie is hailed as diverse. The NBA gets diversity awards. An all woman staff is diverse. Only white people and white men in particular are poison wherever they are. That is the ideology. They want us dead and replaced.

Always told you he was a fucking kike and anyone on Jewtube that quotes him is a crypto kike and definitely controlled opposition. The guy even has Commie artworks in his house.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/970146025863184386

OY VEY THE LITERAL POOR JEWS!

>dur dur durrp
lol imagine being this stupid

Lmao. HuffPo in charge of remembering to renew licenses.

wow I cant even shake anymore

"2014"

Read your sources my dude. That was 4 years ago.

Not an argument in sight.

Here's another wake-up call on "representation", this time in the acting business. Remember that the foundational axiom is that demographic percentages should be "represented" in media. In reality Hollywood needs less jews and more white people and more hispanics. Not more black people.

But as always with the liberal mind it's fixated on the idea that there aren't enough blacks.

The Nazi's weren't Pan-Europeanists, quite the opposite.