Give me one good reason why incest should be illegal...

Give me one good reason why incest should be illegal, as long as both partners are willing adults and they don’t have babies

because you have a small dick

>the absolute state of Korea

>implying he isn't an engrish teacher

How do you even get caught?

cute feet

There isn't any, but it's gross

Because every woman keeping it in the family is a woman not getting blacked, and you know our Hebrew overlords wouldn't approve of that.

fuck my sister for fiiffy years afterward cant stand to look at her

Still no good reasons

if the chick is attractive, there's literally no reason you shouldn't

I have no good reason to state incest should be illegal without also requiring laws to be made for safeguarding children of other potentially hazardous relationships. I am against all of it but am in no position to impose my ideas onto others.

just because the only good relation with a female you have is with a person inside your family it doesnt mean you should fuck them

thid

You should both be propagating the white race. When she turns 30 shes going to want a baby, but her options are going to be limited so she will settle for some loser or a black. When you see the fate of western civilization more clearly in the future you will feel guilty about not doing enough to save it and not having kids. Instead set each other up with some good breeding partners. Unless of course neither of you are fit for breeding at all, but make sure you get that shit snipped or something so theres not an accident. We dont need more defective white people.

I will turn this around. Give me one good reason why it should be legal

Oh sorry, I didnt see that you are South Korean in post. Still same applies to your own country.

because birth defects are expensive you retard

Cropless version available?

If incest is legal then dads will fuck their daughters and drive off or kill the sons.

Either the sons will return to overthrow the fathers or a society that has more men will conquer the society.

This has created an almost genetic revulsion in the vast majority of people against incest. In the few occasions it has been practiced it has only been of limited sucess.

And once we kill the Rothchilds the experiment will be complete.

Pretty sure that's how it works in Russia. Those Russians...

bc it lowers iq

It would literally destroy the human race.

Not that it would catch on in groups worth existing.