Honorary human thread

Have you ever noticed that only the most advanced and civilized cultures have befriends canines? What do you make of that, Sup Forums? Also was this a disrespectful way to treat Balto's body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickin_Medal
youtu.be/62DkuuYx1B8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cher_Ami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennings_Dog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, post good boys

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U

>most advanced and civilized cultures have befriends canines?
NOPE sorry Equines are all the way

Doberman master race

>honorary indian that shit in streets, loud as a nigger and needy as a child

>soldiers pay tribute to fallen horses
This is now an Equine thread

Doggos are the truest allies of the white man.

>conveniently forgets undying loyalty, immense utility, and that they can sniff life threatening diseases on you and give warning.

jappaners love dogs

>side saddle

that kids face is fucking with me user....

>conveniently forgets undying loyalty,
just give them a piece of food then their loyalty is dissolved in seconds

> immense utility
nope

>they can sniff life threatening diseases on you and give warning.
nope

>After the mission's success, Balto and Kaasen became celebrities. A statue of Balto, sculpted by Frederick Roth, was erected in New York City's Central Park on December 17, 1925, just 10 months after Balto's arrival in Nome. Balto himself was present for the monument's unveiling.[2] The statue is located on the main path leading north from the Tisch Children's Zoo.[3] In front of the statue a low-relief slate plaque depicts Balto's sled team, and bears the following inscription:

>Dedicated to the indomitable spirit of the sled dogs that relayed antitoxin six hundred miles over rough ice, across treacherous waters, through Arctic blizzards from Nenana to the relief of stricken Nome in the Winter of 1925.

When people show appreciation like this to animals it always gets me teary eyed. they bring so much joy and they ask nothing in return.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickin_Medal

ugly ass fucking dog (which often reflects the looks of the owner)

did a doberman eat your poodle once?

The domestication of dogs happened long before civilization was even a thing

Properly trained Dobermans are super good bois and would never do that. Unless of course the owner is a nigger like that user

With us since the beginning. Makes it better I think

Cat-owners are so bitchy. No wonder you're all assumed to be women or queers.

Honorary human thread?

i love wolf/husky mixes or just huskies in general. also small dogs are useless and they are living decorations. its sad once you think about it.

youtu.be/62DkuuYx1B8

Some small dogs are working breeds, like certain breeds of terriers. They're good for hunting small mammals and getting into places that larger dogs can't fit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cher_Ami

>small dogs are useless

Truth, though I'm going to expand that to being any breed of dog unable to perform a job.

Some of them are. Not most of them. Some of them are just born to be "cute". Imagine breeding an animal to the point of it just being a prop. But yes, SOME small dogs are okay.

yea im sure you would say the same of "foo foo": dogs like poodles although they are the smartest breed and a hell of a good hunting companion.

I think your pet bear has the downs user

Be nice to him user, he can't help the way he was born.

kys faggot.
Doberman has the most beautiful silhouette

I don't think stuffing him was right, should have given him a proper tomb with a statue instead

Poodles are pretty big dogs though. Anyway, small dogs can be great. Pic related.

>tfw still holding some of my deceased dog hair behind glass with his photo so when technology will be ready and affordable to clone his identical copy

Best one. First place. Best in show

Based honey doggo

do you put a cute little orange vest on your poodle when you go hunting with it, you big fat lady?

Why are blacks/africans always afraid of dogs? literally 90% of the blacks I've encountered have a fear of dogs. The only ones that don't probably are raising pit bulls (and badly I might add). Evolutionary thing?

Only compassionate and moral individuals are capable of caring about dogs.

I have wondered that too. I have noticed that some dogs start barking like crazy at blacks

>Ratter
>useless

Balto was definitely a good boy but he got all the glory for running the last leg of the route. Other dogs that ran farther didn't even get mentioned. Then the fuckstick musher who owned Balto took him on tour afterwords to whore him out and wouldn't even let the poor boy rest in death. Sad.

>friendly dog waiting for some patting
>OH MEIN GOTT ALLAHU THIZ DIRTY BEAST WILL KILL ME!

>pissing your pants over an fat black lab

Germans are the worst

I read every post in this thread in Kevin Bacon's voice
Feels good man
It was a weird highlight for me to see the statue in NY.

Every dog I've ever had has been an absolute slut for food. No honour at all

I've noticed that most non-whites are scared or don't like dogs. (Other than Eastern Europeans, if you call them white lel)

Although most the Asians I've met who don't fucking eat them seem to like them.

Rat terrier best dog

Literally about to make this observation. Especially Middle Easterners, Muslims DESPISE dogs. Used to have an Irish setter as a kid, awesome pupper.

I was house/dog sitting for some friends of mine. Their neighbourhood is slightly sketchy, having those dogs there really put me at ease, two big friendly dogs who knew me well really relaxed me. I miss having dogs, but I’m living in the city so it’d be difficult. I’m also not about to buy some shitty “dog” that’s just a lapdog.

the superior sled-dog

after the successful serum run, the hero dog Balto became the most famous canine of the run. Many mushers today consider Balto to be the back up dog, as Seppala's team led by Togo covered the longest and most hazardous leg. They made a round trip of 365 miles.

Immediately after the relay, Togo and another dog on the team escaped to chase after reindeer, eventually returning to their kennel in Little Creek. Seppala was dismayed that the champion was neglected by the press, commenting "it was almost more than I could bear when the newspaper dog Balto received a statue for his 'glorious achievements'".

Why doesn't Trump have a dog?

he is semi imortilized! at least he is more than just a name and a story now

>muh cat boogeyman
Are all dog owners this paranoid and insecure?

My dog hunts rats, lizards and snakes, he's far from useless

Lies

>balto

Ever watch the animated movie?
I want to make Jenna an honorary human.

>I mean sex in case you don't know.

To be fair wasn't she attacked by a dog as a child or some shit? That can leave serious mental scars. Like my fear of Jews from when they cut my dick.

story?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennings_Dog

What does a doggo have to do the get a Roman Emperor to have a statue of it carved and displayed in his personal villa?

he's a fat pussy that has nothing in common with the average man

underrated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

Poles brought their mascot bear into battle. Bear saw humans carrying artillery shells to the guns, so he did the same. He also loved beer.

don't forget

What a bro bear. I love stuff like this.

whites evolved alongside dogs for tens of thousands of years

überhund

Dios mio...
El dogo de las americas...

Non white here, doggo dindu nuffin dey good bois

yeah, they made that dog too hot.

Honorary Dog

>MFW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

this is oldest doggo

>Beneath the main header, "Animals in War", >the memorial has two separate inscriptions; >the first reads:
>"This monument is dedicated to all the >animals that served and died alongside British >and allied forces in wars and campaigns throughout time."

>The second, shorter but larger in font >inscription simply reads:
>"They had no choice."

I tear up thinking about this memorial. Western culture respects animals.

copied and pasted the inscription and now my greentext is fuk'd up

>Also was this a disrespectful way to treat Balto's body?

I had my first dog skinned and his pelt made into the fur lining of my ushanka. This way he can continue to serve forever and I can pretend I'm still petting him every time I put on my hat.

Tells me all I need to know about that German bitch.

Non sentient creatures don't understand the concept of choice anyway. It's always be led by the alpha or solitary thinking.

pretty doggo but those ears are sliced up for that look

Wrong. Ravens, rats and plenty of other animals are intelligent enough to understand choice and delayed gratification. That makes tham smarter than millennials.

Nah, some small dogs are awesome. I have a Schnauzer and he's the best noise making watchdog I have ever had but knows to stfu when i tell him to. Hangs out with my brothers German Shepard. I have a gun for the actual defense part. Small terriers like Schauzers etc are better rat killers than cats by a mile as well. Small dogs are poor as a masculinity reinforcer but they are far from useless.

that's the point, I think. They can't conceive of choice in a meaningful way but animals do act on something that resembles trust. Anyone who has a dog or a horse can attest to this. The animal trusts their owner because the owner takes care of it. I imagine it's very hard in war when the soldier knows what danger lies ahead but the animal only knows to obey the owner.

Who knew that the original iditarod was run by a corgi
Also, literally six frames of captchas what the fuck

Germans bred some of the world’s best dogs ever

What is "a shooting stance that was literally not used even a single time in combat," Alex

>tfw That's exactly what he wanted

Owned a fox terrier, can confirm. Full of spirit and energy, never backing down from shit, a vicious little murder machine.

Westies, chihuahuas and other lapdogs are fucking cancer and should be all put down. They are the disgrace to the canine form.

Also, komondors are best breed. Just look at this majestic motherfucker.

Ever heard of companion? Small dogs can be used for therapy as well. All dogos are precious.

Doggos are a monument to remind the white man

hello my fellow dog friends, please, let me inside your window and feed me dog biscuts, wow, many deliciouses, and much barks!

>In B4 El DOGlino

Parasite detected