Do you want Gintama to:

Do you want Gintama to:
>End
>Back to the usual funny arc after ebin serious arc ended
>Do something everyone NEVER guessed. Like pulling a Stone Ocean without reverting back in 2 episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sadomaru0831/status/912014659745587200
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/04-1/gintama-live-action-film-earns-91-million-in-its-opening-weekend-in-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A proper ending with a comedic last arc. And then I would be happy with some special stories from time to time, like every three years Sorachi publishes a special arc for few months.

>End
Both, I want a funny epilogue

I want a spin on the Naruto and Bleach endings showcasing crack pairings and their kids.

This is how Gintama will end.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I'm ok with this

Current Gintama arc is just boring and so forced.

After years of following the series i thought the final story arc would be interesting but everything that has happened so far is just poorly conceived and filled with constant insert flashbacks to make you feel something for a character.

twitter.com/sadomaru0831/status/912014659745587200
We finally got a PV for the new season
What a great quality as you can see!

However, it would be very nice if it ended with a "happy" tone

At this rate, after giving every secondary character a handjob, Gorilla is going to end the manga with a gag. I don't expect him to go back to the usual gags and make a gag on 'fake endings' but I won't be surprised if he did. I mean, they literally pulled it off so many times in the anime that it's kinda essential to end the manga on a less serious note.

>the usual BGM for that scene
>fades out into Pray, credits start rolling
>pan up a little bit to sky above the building, credits still rolling
>Yorozuya crew fades in to translucent image
>Shinpachi yells something about that image looking really bad cause it makes them look like they're dead
>Yorozuya crew increases opacity till they're properly opaque
>Shinpachi fades out while his spectacles reach full opacity

Back to the usual funny arc after ebin serious arc ended

But most importantly when do you think it's gonna end and how many chapters it's remaining? Personnally, I first thought that it would ends this summer or this month but I starting to believe that it will end at least early 2018

Yup, a parody of these endings

How's the movie doing?

Pretty much well
It got mostly positive reviews and was a success in the box-office
in particular in China
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/04-1/gintama-live-action-film-earns-91-million-in-its-opening-weekend-in-china

I am actually happy about this. The trailer looked decent.

It's supposed to end this year I think.

Nah, you fuckers are always complaining when this is not necessary, it's getting really annoying.
Ditto

Early 2018 should be more possible

It should have ended long time ago.

This thread needs more Gura

>GURA CHANNN!

I just want it to end already. It's been one of my favorites for a long time, but the last few arcs have seriously not been all that good.

Nice, now for the next step.

Holy shit, how is it that popular in China

Good times will never come back.

Just put Gin-san out to pasture and let the gorilla rest and refresh his comedy chops and start a new series.

When will my poop jokes come back from the space war?