Chan++ - Alternative Tech Solutions

Since we've been dealing with JIDF and sharia blue shills on this board for quite sometime, should i build an underground messaging system with a built in imageboard so Sup Forums can conduct shilling operations without lefties fucking it up for us?

Would you guys use it? Give me some suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/topic/parkland-thread-multiple-shooters-at-parkland-most-likely-cops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would be interesting

Image re-upload

there are 1000 imageboards out there such as intern3ts.com, you faggot

Motherfucker, i'm doing something different here. Fuck off.

what would stop me from trolling as a shill while shilling your site as a troll?

cal it for chan... it becomes our battle cry as war starts.

we should just stay divided and argue in the threads we have now

is this a yes?

if you want to have a discussion about a decentralized imageboard ok lets have it

but anonymity is out. we need a cyrptographically governed moderation system with an owner and lieutenants that seed the community, slowly divesting moderation power to the community that show intelligence.

we would need a lot of PhDs and serious people to be the first moderators, vetted not only for their intelligence and knowledge, but for their wisdom, so we can form a coherent school of thought to nourish the community

but basically the success of any community is completely dependent on the owner, the king, the man with the vision.

so without that don't even try

Great. Perhaps this may go somewhere.

this, i think blockchain is the only way to have anonymity, popularity, and sanity

once you're popular you're flooded with shills,bots, jidf, disinfo,cuckthreads, why do millennials do x, I swear bots are just reposting stuff on Sup Forums then bumping their own threads

>PhDs
Good luck with black science man as moderator

It sounds like a good idea until you realize its just going to be flooded with cp by faggots

I'm an internet scholar, I could probably be the king you seek.

Also, boards like the following will be allowed and nothing else:

/biz/
/his/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/sci/
/fit/
/k/
/lit/

Any other board that can intellectually contribute to the Chan++ community will be added. No more degeneracy.

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

OP CALL IT
>Red It
Red as in the color and it as in IT department.

Im being completely serious btw. You have to name it something which sounds audibly similar to somehing else, ie “Red It, vs Reddit” so that the MSM manipulators only drive traffic to Reddit when they mention us.

Also negates people breaking rule 1, because when they mention Red It irl people think theyre referring to reddit.

PLEASE do this. If you call it Chan++ then that can be repeated everywhere and normies would flood the board.
CALL IT “RED IT”, that was all of our troll-ops can be shifted on to the plebbitors

Chan++ won't be public like Sup Forums is. It's an invite only messaging system like discord with a built in imageboard. The imageboard will be only viewed by account holders and not globally.

>but anonymity is out. we need a cyrptographically governed moderation system with an owner and lieutenants that seed the community, slowly divesting moderation power to the community that show intelligence.

Like that hasn't been tried before, every board i've been to got infested by shills, larpers and faggots or turned out to be a honeypot from the beginning run by Either Jews, Muslims or Freemasons. They''ll kiss ass as long as they need to gain moderation power and then fuck everything up.

/mlpol/ or no deal

Can you program OP or have you been mainly working on the logo?

yes please.

No. We shouldn't get distracted with degeneracy. Chan++ is for intellectuals and people who seek the truth.

Get a IRC server running for yesterday.

I have intermediate experience with Assembly, Batch, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, Haskell, Purebasic, PHP, and XML

>no Sup Forums

Fellow chans . Everyone post their names and I will send you an invite to new board . I am nazi just like you. Nigger.

Honestly the pony fuckers were cool. Most were naturally accepting of redpills before we merged

That's debatable.

I like the idea but theirs too many faggot who would try to convince you their cool and then when you give them admin they'll ban everyone. But please invite me I'm cool and we can talk about weed and lowering the age of consent

check out the chan if you don't believe me. There's more on topic discussion there than here. Threads are just slow

There's

Me gusta

this

It's shit like this that i'm trying to weed out.

You can always go here for Sup Forums, you weeb degenerate.

>but anonymity is out
>slowly divesting moderation power to the community that show intelligence.
>we would need a lot of PhDs and serious people to be the first moderators, vetted

I've been around since the Usenet sonny, and it always starts out the same way. The one fucking thing Sup Forums did right was a flat system with anonymity. Even Sup Forums's current pseudoanonymity with thread based IDs is so much better than anything where people get invested in their status on the board.

It poisons everything. Fake internet points poisons everything. Post number counts poison everything. Hell even people trying to measure dicks by when they joined or first posted rather than the content of the posts POISON EVERYTHING. You don't fucking get it because you haven't been around long enough.

Clique building and hierarchies are the death of thought.

This.

It’s already happened you faggots we migrated here.

I’m slowly vetting put mods and paying them if they have 150 iq.

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/topic/parkland-thread-multiple-shooters-at-parkland-most-likely-cops/

Bump

See

Doesn't look like a imageboard

>wordpress site

Kill yourself.

>Clique building and hierarchies are the death of thought
they're part of human life. we cannot exist as atoms.

it's all up to the quality of the king. With a good king a community could last a long time. With a bad king, it goes as you describe.

This too.