Is this the worst business decision in anime history?

Is this the worst business decision in anime history?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watariwataru/status/912310291626565632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kadokawa at least will still be a major player after this.

Gainax letting the Imaishi exodus happen killed what was left of their relevance.

What do they say?

I promise I'll start learning jap this summer.

Not your summer, burgers.

>director tatsuki
>index s3 (damage control)
>kadokawa
>kadokawa
>kemono friends s2

>index 3 happens
>no sales because butthurt kemofriends
>index 4 never ever

Holy shit it all makes sense now. Kadokawa still needs to fuck off though.

Kememe Bronies BTFO

Enjoy your trash S2

Back to your containment thread, kemonobrony. Nobody cares about your reddit-tier meme show.

That's all nice until you realize Index is Dengeki.

>bronies getting BTFO

>That's all nice until you realize Index is Dengeki.
Which is a label of Kadokawa.

Who cares. It was shit.

tatsuki had integrity and that was holding back the show

Now KF can have
>replace kaban with a male self insert lead so the show can be a harem
>panty shots
>girls covered in white goob
>yuri bait
>long panning shots of girls in suggestive poses
>replace serval with a tsundere female lead

Now the show can be like all the other soulless trash thats released nowadyas and the fans will get what they really want

I really hope this happens so kemono cancer can finally be put to rest.

>Furryfags btfo

Kek. Kemonobronies BTFO

What's that Arabic scribble say?

Karma faggots.

>i totally know what the fuck it's written on there

>yuri bait

Already had that though.

たつき監督
禁書3期
カドカワ
けもフレ2気

We don't know yet. It may turn out to have been a smart decision for all we know. Kemono Friends may become the next Doraemon thanks to getting rid of him.

>気

いやはや~

wait, you spend all your time watching and discussing anime and yet you can't read Japanese?

>気

It's going to be the opposite, they dumb it down by removing the background stuff and dark elements to make it more kid friendly.

I wasn't ironic I totally know what's written I swear

>EOP

No, worst decision was not making Index III sooner. If it was made, say 2014 or 2015, then maybe it would still be big, maybe even bigger, and someone wouldn't have retired, or at the very least that person would have delayed their retirement.

I didn't know things were that bad these days. I haven't been here in a while, but are you going to call me a brazillian or something? People sure loved doing that to the people in /djt/.

Fuck off, you autist.

>salesfags are STILL really fucking mad

I think you can pick whatever south american country you prefer, no need to be only brazilian

>Everything I like turns to shit
Why am I not allowed to be happy?

Any help for us who didnt devote our lives to deciphering moonrunes

Yes, kill yourself, that's it.

How fucking new are you for not being in my filter list? Fuck off.

kill yourself whiny bitch

I honestly can't tell the difference between Stalker threads and twitter trends threads.

>3DCGshit
>furshit
>Japan likes it anyway, because it's C"G"DCT

Fuck Japan. They'd sell their islands to China, if they got CGDCT in return.
I didn't mind it when it was Lucky Star. That was an actually decent show,
but pretty much everything in that department since then has been garbage without exception.

t. Yamakan

>>furshit
Ask me how I know you're a newfag.

Explain. What are they doing? Did they announce Index 3, Kemono 2, but the director left or something?
Or do people want thr director that got put on KF to do I3?

Index S3 was announced but it was greatly overshadowed by the news that Tatsuki was removed from his directorial role for KF S2 by Kadokawa.

Oh so it's spergs crying about their one off children's furry show. Gotcha.

Index S3 was leaked not announced.

Why would that have to be Yamakan?

WUG is the same shit, and I hope he is aware of it.
Also, remember he was fired by KyoAni after episode 4 of Lucky Star, so he probably doesn't think very fondly of it.

This is a serious /x/ poster btw. Filter immediately.

They leaked it right after Tatsuki posted the news that he was fired because they know that they must cool down the backlash

Dumb idiots never thought they would ignite a wildfire. Index 3 is going to flop as a collateral damage

I loved both shows. Now I would lose both too

Who gives a shit, Kemono Friends was a meme show.

twitter.com/watariwataru/status/912310291626565632

Zero chill Watari

>implying the Indexfags who have been waiting for this shit for YEARS will give a fuck

>A bunch of furfaggots crying about their toddler CGshit show.

Jesus Christ, has the community ever been this fucking bad before. Index 3 was like the Half-life 3 of anime except now it is finally happening and people care more about some absolute garbage show that was meme'd into popularity by some autistic babydic otakus.

Indexfags already bought the LN.

They'll boycott the anime to spite Kadokawa because of what they did to Tatsuki

> Index 3 was like the Half-life 3
Do you seriously believe that?

>250k RT / 130k Likes on the fired tweet
Sweet, sweet butthurt.

>People keep retweeting literaly every single post under those tags to infalte them even more just for the shitstorm
Nice

Only reddit still cared about index, the hype was dead long ago.

>They'll boycott the anime to spite Kadokawa because of what they did to Tatsuki

The utter state of delusion that Kemonocunts are in.

Your furfag shitshow will be the one boycott and when it sells like shit everyone will laugh at you insufferable cunts.

index is old and busted
we kemofure now

Well at least we'll get the chink money.

It was not just "a bunch of furfags" though.
A lot of famous people are tweeting about what kadoka just did. A LOT

Brazil is full of weeaboos and otaku.

>we kemofure now
Not anymore.

That's the exact opposite of what is going to happen.
There is incomparably more money in dumbing it down to teletubby levels and making it a show purely for little kids.

Being this much of a newfag.

There have been index consistent index threads and shitposts about s3 being announced constantly in the front page since the last season ended.

I know Kemonocunts are mad and all but don't take it out on another series. Boycott your shit show if you don't like what they did.

I am on both sides.

I want both to sell well. most realistic outcome is that both are going to flop

That's exactly why Sup Forums gives a shit.

Straya pls.

>Not even familiar with his position on issues you have raised

Didn't KF make shit tons of money though? Why fire him?

>World wide outrage.

Literally nobody outside of a few furfrag/yurifag otakus outside of Japan even knows what Kemono is, let alone cares about this.

What makes you say that?
Wasn't the show already made with the intention of being suitable for all ages?
Didn't S1 get a daytime slot for kids after it got popular?

Because they can make more without his dumb ass.

Keyword there is "outside".

It's the Inside that counts

haha yea me too

I swear someone permaban those twitter threads or make another board for them. This is fucking obnoxious and you know the generalfags won't ever stop.

Japan is the country of killing the goose that lays the golden egg

Are you sure?

Indexfags have been begging for an anime for years and even if a S4 is fucking impossivle there is no way they will ruin any chance of that happening.
So no, the Index fanbase that has been waiting for this shit for years won't boycott it just because of some scandal they probably don't give two fucks about.

I get that a lot of people are angry in the industry but I feel like Kemonofags are blowing this way out of proportion. Comparing this shit to Konami/Kojima is fucking laughable. This is at best as bad as the dumb shit that happened between Oda and some Love Live fans some years back. In terms of outrage.

They got rid of the farmer who raised the cow because they're just going to hook the poor thing up to an automated milker and leave it there until it dies.

Yes. Actual children don't give a shit about them firing a director, they care about watching a children's show, which is exactly who they'll market to next.

I don't get it. They just fired a director, right? How do you know his replacement will be shittier? Do we even know why he was fired? And what the fuck does this have to do with Index S3?

You must be brain damaged to think something in the realm of possibility like Index S3 could compare to HL3.

the half life 3 of anime is haruhi s3

>thinks it's like half life 3

Just you wait the end product is going to be the duke nukem of anime.

I won't call you a retard for not knowing Japanese but I'll call you one for not being able to read the thread. Retard.

That show sounds amazing, I would watch it for sure.
Unfortunately it won't be that way.

oh boy oh boy

I want Sup Forums to leave and stay leave

The Director was the heart and soul of the show.
From a closed game, 10 animators, 1 floor apartment, and some ramen cups, he made something celebrated in Japan

And they fired him from S2.

>it's another "american who has had his sex instinct dominated out of him by the ruling class decides that japan's entertainment should conform to his brainwashed tastes" episode

This is what you get when fucking twitter posts and associated social media trends have been deemed worthy discussion on this board.

Kimono Friends S2 will be a bad anime.

Regards,
bad anime knower

All this is proving is that KFfags are as cancerous as people refuse to admit.

>And what the fuck does this have to do with Index S3?
Kadokawa """leaked""" a project that doesn't actually exist and they have no intentions of following through on as damage control after firing KemoFure's director blew up in their face and their stocks plummeted to the lowest they've been in 10 years.

>when your weeb levels hit terminal cancer levels.

>They'll boycott the anime to spite Kadokawa because of what they did to Tatsuki
the world doesn't owe you or your garbage furry shitshow anything you fuckin delusional manchild
people who've been waiting since figuratively (and soon to be literally) forever for their show to get a third season are going to watch it regardless, and those who were going to buy the BDs are still going to do it