ITT: niggers that have ascended to human status and increased their IQs into the triple digits

ITT: niggers that have ascended to human status and increased their IQs into the triple digits

>Mr. Popo.png

At that point, they're no longer called niggers.
They're just black men.

this

Dude hates niggers more than anyone.
Don't be a faggot.

Official List of Based Blacks:
Hannibal Barca
Cleopatra
Saint Augustine

This desu

This

Me.

>Robert Lee "Bobby" Satcher Jr. (born September 22, 1965) is an American physician, chemical engineer, and NASA astronaut.[3] He became the first orthopedic surgeon in space during STS-129.[4] He participated in 2 spacewalks during STS-129, accumulating 12hrs 19min of EVA time. Satcher holds two doctorates (Ph.D., M.D.) and has received numerous awards and honors as a surgeon and engineer. He is married and has two children. Bobby Satcher enjoys running, scuba diving, and reading.

He removed a bone tumor I had when I was 10 years old. Had no idea he was an astronaut until my mom showed me a newspaper clipping about hometown heroes and he was one of them

Clarance Thomas is a terrible supreme court justice. He literally cannot think. That said, I'm pretty sure he'd repeal the civil rights act of 1964 and maybe even the 14th amendment if he could, so its nice to have him on the high court.

Obvious shill.

Pol doesn’t beleive in all that fake space bullshit

even if you dont believe in space, he became a doctor, got a masters degree in chemical engineering, and then got into the highest tier of nasas ranks to perform a fake space walk. its still impressive

idiot detected
Literally 2nd to Scalia, but Scalia's dead now so now he is the 1st best

I hate niggers.

RIP Scalia. Best opinions.

They were African, but not black lol. Good effort tho.

Literally best post ever

This based nigger is better than 99.99% of Sup Forums posters.

I had to listen to a jason Ellis show a few days ago where they made fun of BASED Colin Powell for an hour and I almost assploded.

I just wish both him and Kennedy would retire, so Trump can replace them with younger justices. just in case he fails at getting re-elected.

You can see these guys don't have the same low brow as this guy
The brow is where the prefrontal cortex is stored. Easiest way to tell the difference between a successful black man and diversity higher that was just good enough by not chimping out is the brow. This is on top of all the damage caused by single mothers. A low brow with two parents might be better off than a high brow with a single mother.

Gr8 b8 m8

These kids never had a chance. The trauma of war, especially at a young age, makes it a real challenge for them to cope in any environment, especially a western one where you need a lot of discipline and trust is build up over careers that last decades.

This does not mean that slants cannot be successful. But they are often successful fools that are cancers to their society or any society they inhabit.

They can also be talented in any number of ways that does not require planning or thought. Often slants excel at music or literature. Keep in mind these are fields where people end up perennially broke but the dedicated few are convinced that they will be different and they will make it. Most of them would be better off as a union janitor than successful in their field. And this is also why so many people in these fields are addicts.

Egyptians aren't black you mongoloid.

that nigger says that the Earth is pear-shaped... but no pictures of the earth show a pear-shaped globe

Jews are also known for being slants. They have a culture that binds them together, somewhat, but it also explains how they are cancer to every society they ever join.

Despite having some of the greatest historical documents we have (the first person in the Bible confirmed by collateral sources is King Jehu, who was shown to be king in 841 b.c.) they learn nothing from their history. They decend into the same mistakes that get them kicked out of country after country.

But, due to their high verbal IQs and cultural ties they are great at convincing the weak minded (women, children, blacks) that the Jews were PERsecuted, rather than PROsecuted.

Don't forget Christ the Lord

Can we start memeing that Hitler was Black and see if they believe it

Jews and other slants unconsciously know they are inferior. Look at Weinstein. His whole hair style is designed to hide his slant. Jordan Peterson, with his high brow, combs his hair back to display his brow. Joe has no hair but he has decided to keep his head uncovered. Many a podcaster could hide his head either as a habit or from time to time
>what are you hiding Tim Poole?
We as a society know deeply that high brow people are intelligent. Jews have some more options when it comes to hiding their slants, but black men usually hide their slants. Black women often will use their weaves or picked out afro to hide their deficiencies.

Ben Carson invented the (viable version of the) Hemispherectomy and saved lives other doctors gave up on. He is a Hero and a cabinet member for Donald Trump who uncovered millions in HUD fraud (but the Syria tomahawk strike distracted from that).

USA went to the moon and you are a fag.

prove we went to the moon

Well someone's got to pick the space-cotton

Truly an interesting person honestly.
I wonder why he thinks the way he does.

What about Jack Black?

Forgot about Gorsuch
CAN'T FNORKUCH THE GORSUCH

Can't Ignoresuch the Gorsuch

>If you dont indiscriminately hate niggers, then Sup Forums wont be your friend!