youtube.com/watch?v=CeEBQC81iss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave onis to me!

Wtf this is not mahjong!

youtube.com/watch?v=U83yZZ6j5wg

maksu

s3 never

>Dealers go twice
Has anyone ever been blown the fuck out as hard as Ohtsuki?

>Fukumoto draws a shonen manga
Will it be good?

nothing to do in s3. the show had a solid conclusion in s2.

yes
pic related

It was almost perfect I give you that. But I just want more Kaiji and more mahjong.

>nothing to do in s3
17 steps mahjong is the best arc you nigga

>Kaiji loses most of his money
>Doesn't touch Hyoudou
Nah mate

PACHINKO

I wish pic related had an anime adaptation

I liked Chinchiro on its own a bit more, but I'd definitely take all of part 3 over all of part 2.

This. Fucking nippon weed laws

Kakegurui masho

It will be like HxH but more bizarre and autistic

Kakegurui with kaiji narrator.

They made a good job of making the shitty beer and snacks look appetizing.

you're pretty late to the party man

How strong are the characters of this show?
Kaiji genius with major flaws tier? Akagi unbeatable tier? Or Saki demons of hell tier?

"hehe i see through all your cheating and out-keikaku you by some retarded luck" tier

The MC is Akagi tier and the rest are complete retards

Yes suffering is great in shonen battle manga

n e v e r f u c k i n g e v e r

What are you lot buying from the Kaiji food cart tonight?

She is Akagi without a Washizu to make it interesting.

If he gets to keep his style it would be great.
On a somewhat related note
>Fukumoto draws a doujin

She is Akagi except lacking all the things that made Akagi an interesting character

Already done, and it was perfect

The pachinko arc was hype as fuck but man the underground chinchiro arc had the best climax I've ever seen. They even showed you the trick of the fake dice as they spun in the background multiple times without telling you.

I've read kaiji up to the point where he fucks up the E card thing and gets wrecked, does anyone know where I can find the next arc? I can find the one after the next one no problem but not the one I'm after.

Or does the anime cover it?

S1 ends with E-card and lottery. S2 continues from that

Kaiji part 1(restricted RPS all the way to E-Card) isn't fully translated to english.Just watch season 1 of the anime,it's a perfect adaptation.Everything after that is translated.

Cool.

Sit the fuck down.

>480p

Kaiji has to be the only anime/manga Sup Forums doesn't shit on even ironically

beggars can't be choosers

Some people shit on it. Sup Forums never shits on Kurosawa though

bleh

Because no one cares about kurosawa

Kurosawa is battle enough

I don't even think there are any BDs available

look at this fucking ASOHI look at it

Tonegawa's spinoff is surprisingly good. Watching the president get mad at petty stuff is hilarious.

I can't read nipple, so I'm gonna need a little explanation

It's actually chink, but basically president thinks Teiai's icon looks too lame, so he gets his bodyguards to redesign that. All sorts of shit gets submitted and this was the final straw, so he tells the guy to get on the grill.

>completely caught up with all of FKMT's works
>akagi's near it's end
>I have to wait a year for the one poker scanlations
>Zero P3 and expansion on Gai never
>not going anywhere near new Kurosawa since the original's ending was perfect
Kill me

I don't even like beer, but fuck that shitty can looked appetizing

Yeah it's pretty nice, waiting for the final part but the current 2 parts available are self-sufficient to read as it is.

The only way I'll even consider reading New Kurosawa is if the ending is somehow just as good or even better than the original's, which I doubt will happen

I didn't even know there was a Tonegawa spinoff
Is it translated?

The Pachinko arc dragged on for too long, but otherwise yeah, it was great.

No. Kiddies cry and shit in the comments and everywhere way too much every time it's anything but Kaiji.

It's called Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa and apparantly fkmtkrazy translated 3 chapters of it.

Why is One Poker so fucking slow Jesus Christ

Do you think maybe fkmt was getting burned out/running out of ideas?

>hahaha I am master gambler
>but wait did kaiji do a thing
>holy shit he totally did the thing
>no that's ridiculous kaiji would never do the thing
>kazuya I did the thing
>oH SHIT
rinse and repeat every volume

You forgot the worst part
>What if he's just fucking with me
>What if he's fucking with me by making me THINK he's fucking with me!

You have to wonder why they keep inviting him to do gambling shit instead of just collecting their debt.

The setup and early parts where they reveal all the shit Kaiji did to make it beatable was great though.

Just watched the first season of the anime for the first time. When he talked about the tissue box I thought he was freaking bonkers. I wonder what thought process the mangaka went through when he thought of that.

The kazoo dude is younger than even Kaiji and Kaiji is 10 years old mentally to boot. Ain't that just great together.

So what's the endgame party against Hyodou going to be?
Kaiji, Kazuya, Chang, Endou?

Probably the same one. Went to the bathroom, saw tissue boxes. Thought, hey haha it can be like a little raffle box. Then he wrote it.
Also be careful not to spoil yourself coming here user.

>I wonder what thought process the mangaka went through when he tought of that
Explain

If you mean how hard he pushed his luck then that's kind of his problem. Dude loves to gamble

Also, second episode of second season. New intro is shit compared to the first one. Never skipped the first one because it was just the perfect length and actually a nice tune.

logic leaps over chasms with reckless abandon because the bottom is all marshmallows tier

F&L should be banned from making music

I like how it took Kaiji till Part 3 to figure out what a Poker Face was

Ultimately Kaiji's debt was chump change to them in the beginning, they got more value over watching poorfags act like retards
After The Bog, Kaiji's debts were paid, 13 Steps was some shitbag trying to fleece him out of easy money and One Poker's been Kazuya thinking he's hot shit and wanting to have fun

Yeah but that one high ranking dude got fucking wrecked at one point and they still didnt get any money out of him.

plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=HltrwtIg7yY

Both OP/ED of s1 are on the "skip always" tier for me.

Yeah that's why the just tossed him into the forced labor camp after that happened and he didn't pay for a while

My ears are bleeding right now

>tfw just got past Andou's betrayal
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING ANDOU
FUCK

>tfw absolutely love the Kaiji anime
>too much of a brainlet to learn mahjong so can't continue with the manga or akagi

nice

I hate it!

The first one always hurts the most. At least you got to see Kaiji knee that fat fuck square in the gut

The sheer amount of the breakdowns during that night mate, how the hell you don't understand the horrendous condition he was by the time of the box thing.

my dude it's not that hard
the mahjong in part 3 is even more simple than regular mahjong really
youtube.com/watch?v=CeEBQC81iss

That's nothing

I often feel the same way but every mahjong manga is about cheating as hard as you possibly can anyway.

>135ml
jesus it's fucking tiny
probably 3 sips at most.
they don't even sell such small portions here.

It's not like it can get much worse than that right
Haha
Ha

I'll never forget the first time I watched Kaiji. I was completely unprepared. I never expected Kaiji to be so pure and human and shit like Sahara's and Ishida's death or when they cut of his fingers caught me completely off guard.It was a wild ride.

user please

Why is he so moe?

kek

Listening to the ear drill with earphones you plug into your ears is really stressful.

How can someone as smart and determined as Kaiji also be such a huge fucking retard?

You just need to remember the tiles and perhaps the basic gist of how they interact to enjoy 17 Steps, it's version of mahjong is pretty simple. Iirc the translation comes with a 10 page introduction to the basics of mahjong when they start playing anyway. If you was trying to read Akagi or Ten or w/e you'd want to understand the rules to some degree, but for this you just need to vaguely recognise what they're doing.

Despite everything, he still has faith and love for humanity.