How do I tell my brother that I'm not a bad person for thinking this isn't a country of immigrants and that I don't...

How do I tell my brother that I'm not a bad person for thinking this isn't a country of immigrants and that I don't want the white majority to disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just call him a faggot and shove your dick in his mouth.

this

We are a nation of immigrants though, European immigrants.

Give me a minute to get hard he's my roommate

We aren't. This nation was founded by settlers, not immigrants. They weren't coming for the society the Iroquois built, they were immigrating for the virgin soil

gingers are gross

bump

Show him crime stats by race

kek

BULL. UP.

YOU'RE EITHER A BULL, OR A KEK. WHICH ARE YOU? CAN YOU EVEN STATE YOUR GOD-FUCKING OPINION, OR ARE YOU TOO COWARDLY?

BULL. THE. FUCK. UP.

Tell him that if he doesn't listen to you then pressure will build up in the white man's soul. Tell him that if he accepts reality now he can help to preserve world peace. Tell him that if he continues being a cuck he is guaranteeing that when the white man rises again he will not stop at getting even, he will go well beyond that.

What is her name? I forgot

Milana Vayntrub

The hottest Jewess, but a horrible lefty. And Jewish of course

Khazar milkers and checks all around.

ask him why it matters whether there's good or bad in the world. when his highness sends a ship to egypt, does he worry whether the mice on board are comfortable or not?

>ask him why it matters whether there's good or bad in the world
I usually ask him what he means by racist
I told him that racist is yiddish for white and he thought that was pretty funny

well then, tend your garden.

You: do your parents love you?
Him: Yes
You: do your parents love you more than all the other kids in school?
Him: Yes
You: so your parents love you more, does that mean they hate all the other kids?
Him: no

just tell him thats how you feel about your people. just because you prefer your own kind doesnt mean you hate all the others.

>just tell him thats how you feel about your people. just because you prefer your own kind doesnt mean you hate all the others.
Basically what I've said. I think he understands to an extent why I want a white majority

>I think he understands to an extent why I want a white majority
That's settled then. He knows your opinion, he might disagree but he still loves you. Even if he thought you were a bad person for that opinion, the truth will reveal itself in time what kind of person everyone really is and to what extent they are "good goys" or "baddies"

FBPB

also /thread

just tell him you're a Buddhist, and you're listening to the teachings of his benevolence, the Dalai Lama
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html