What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Enforcing justice with extreme prejudice is not a problem.

Not enough doujins.

No season three.

Are you saying there were any?

Nothing. SHE IS THE LAW.

S3 when?

Yaoi for sure.

She's a massive sperg and I fucking love her.

Mattari House
Shazai Inkou

For breeding

Insufficient levels of justice.

This.

Is this the SEIGI thread?

Police officers might not be just, but Asami Kazari is JUSTICE!
JUSTICE IS SHE!

There's nothing wrong with her, she embraced full JUSTICE. Season three when.

No, we have to beat the children.

Ah, to remember how she started as a haughty lieutenant fresh from the academy, so sure and certain that she would bring change to the old structures and reduce crime by 287% once she's in charge.
And then she got her own office and her own underlings, and then she just got power hungry.

Did someone say SEIGI?

I miss SEIGI.

Just complex expressions.

She's just so loveable. She needs a whole season dedicated to her antics.

Aye, I'd love to see what happened to her between season one and two, and her slow shift from a law-abiding lieutenant to JUSTICE; maybe things are so bad in west Japan that she just broke.

It sucks that she didn't have as much presence in S2, but I love the show all the same.

At least her scenes were awesome.

Everyone was sperging. It was awesome.

name of the show? she look good

Anyone have the webm where autist-kun freaks the fuck out and tries to kill some guy?

I like the rest of the cast too, just her better. The crazier antics and running gags were gold in that season.

This?

That's exactly it, thanks. It was fucking hilarious.

Let's not forget his crazy girlfriend.

The only problem is your lack of appreciation for JUSTICE.

>You're not living your life correctly!

The cast was awesome, I wish this show would get a S2.

Season 2 was a mistake.

Nothing will ever beat just how ridiculously nonchalant the show ended. God bless Sena, a cute autist right until the end.

I know, two cours and such, but officially, Active Raid 2nd does count as a 2nd season.
Anyway, I do hope for a continuation of this series as well. Just gotta hope for the Tokyo Metropolitan Police to finance it again.

Oh damn, I forgot to add subtitle to that one. She was a bit crazy during the first cour, but she went batshit in the second one.
I hope so too. I don't remember the sales, but a story in a setting like this have potential for a lot more episodes; there's still a lot more type of crimes to cover.

Tosh's designs are just too good.

congratulations.

MUSUME WA INAINDAAAAA

it was ok

That was a very sad episode.

I'm disappointed the dead guy possessing Kuroki wasn't relevant.

Garbage day was even sadder.

That’s the season 3 hook.

Aye, was expecting it to help give clue to who the mastermind was, a shame that never came back up again.

Fuck the police.
Making bootleg sex bot waifus is the right of every man.

Active Raid was surprisingly great.

They weren't denying his right to make sex bot waifus, they were trying to arrest him for taking pictures and filming people without permission; should've stick to anime dolls instead of real people.

>Taniguchi Goro
>surprisingly

Fitting one more joke in at the literal last second was the best way it could have ended.

But they're just Frankenstein-girls made of the sexiest parts of a woman.
Nothing wrong with that, right?
It's not a crime to fap to beautiful people.

The best.

Well, true, you're right.

We need an S3 to forget the average S2.

>Average
S2 eclipsed S1 in every way possible and god knows I loved S1.

S2 was just as good.

ok its active raid, but best fansub for the show?

Sure, nothing's wrong with fapping to beautiful things, he still breeched their privacy though and that's against the law. Maybe he should've change a few things here and there, then claim that it's a totally fictional character with no relation to anyone real.

I'll get a bossu sex bot when the technology is available.

Why is she so beautiful?

Autism

Too moe