vimeo.com/50238450
youtube.com/watch?v=fnehGxflpj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

The ED is.
vimeo.com/50238450

SEIZON

I liked it because it was original.
But Sup Forums probably hates it for being "pseudo-deep", etc.

Yes, but its an Ikuhara show. A big caveat for some.

it's actually nice. it's really entertaining even though it's a drama.
also yesterday I fapped to a shemale and it was great.

Coaltar was such a god tier choice for an ED

No, it's pretensious garbage made for literal faggots who thinks they are intelectual because they're gay.

Typical plebeian reaction, to hate when they do not understand.

It was interesting and new, but good... no.

That's actually pretty interesting. Are there other shows that mistake homosexuality for intellectuality? LotGH maybe?

Being interesting and new makes it inherently good.

I liked it a lot. One of the few things that made me tear up. Great music, great twist, first 10 episodes are really slow though.

No. Turns to shit at some point and the ending was a mess.

It starts pretty slow but the ending is woth it.

I didn't like the hamfisted (to me) ending, and after a while I realised I din=dn't care for any of the characters that much.
I would say that it is worth the watch just for all the crazy antics and the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnehGxflpj0

No. It's a good example of how deep =/= good.

The remixes from the album are really good, especially Narita Shinobu and Secret Shine

yes only dumb newfags hate it

The best episode is 9 though, but I agree that the music is top tier. OPs, EDs insert songs and OST all are fantastic.
Absolutely, because Penguindrum is fantastic despite not being that "deep".
It has a very simple message.

Sup Forums likes it

It was bad
Ignore ANN

The soundtrack was good. The theme delivery heavy on allegories and other pretentious devices. The story itself got confusing. All in all it was an enjoyable ride.

It's trash. Symbolism works as a seasoning to coherency and an at least somewhat grounded story. Pure symbolism and bizarre themes is just flat out poor storytelling.

I liked it for the soundtrack, art style and all the crazy moments. Plot had its flaws and I wished for a TH comeback in the end.

yes it was

>not the op
The second is probably the best op I've ever heard

SENRYAKU

Very overrated on Sup Forums. The plot is awfully vague, has continuity problems, leaves too many loose ends and relies too much on symbolism and characters talking like they were on a stage doing a dramatic scene to tell the story. I thought that was very pretentious.

The art was very appealing though. Ringo best girl and Himari best looking girl

yes if you don't mind a lot of pretentiousness

>implying MP lacked coherency
The plot is extremely simple.

Define pretentious.