Kemono Friends dead

>Kemono Friends dead
>Index S3 announced
>OPM S2 by JC Staff
What is happening, can today be over already

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/912330910820741128
koi-nya.net/2017/09/25/kadokawa-prescinde-del-director-del-anime-kemono-friends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPM2 by JC staff? What?

It's handled by JC Staff and has an entirely different team behind it, yeah

It's real.

I love how the day Index 3 is leaked the anime industry finds retarded ways to overshadow that news.

I can't... i... wh...

WHY?

DROPPED

Kadokawa stocks dropped lower than they've been in over a decade too
Anime is dead

did madhouse die

S3 is not announced, it is leaked, and it was removed from the website meaning it could actually take a long time to be announced.

They lost two of their biggest projects this year.
Whatever is going on with them can't possibly be good

What's the other project?

Season 1 was barely madhouse given how many fucking people worked on it.

Around 2011 yeah.

What the fuck is going on today?

And to think 2017 isn't even over yet.

I unironically hope they go under for being this cynical and clueless.

The people who worked on OPM were mostly freelancers, though. Why the overreaction? It's not like the current Madhouse is like the old Madhouse - I don't get why people worship it that much.

>TATSUKI WAS MOVED TO DIRECTOR OF INDEX S3

HAHA FURRYFAGS BTFO

rip in peace madhouse

Honestly, who cares? KF is shit and OPM is overrated.

Also what's wrong with Index s3?

>the very second Indexfags stop getting trashed 2 big franchise are killed

>KF is shit
>OPM is overrated
Get out of here fucking plebian

How did they do it?

Is this the power of meme magic?

Don't think about it too much.
Madhouse can't count to two. Could have been better if Bones handled it though.

It was removed from the website because fall fest is literally right around the corner, where the announcements are supposed to be made

All according to keikaku.

I'm honestly not convinced that Index leak was real. The timing on it is just too weird.
Kadokawa gets crazy flak on social media, their stocks plummet to an all time low, but all of a sudden, completely mysteriously, a new anime season of one of their most popular franchises gets "leaked" after they didn't even allude towards it ever getting a continuation for what, 6 whole years? Seems awfully fishy. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but I'm not convinced that leak is legit at all, it could easily be Kadokawa itself doing the leaking for damage control, to try and get their stocks to stabilize a bit, even if they have no intention of ever actually making a third season.

Don't forget about this

There were tons of signs, we were already expecting it.

>" after they didn't even allude towards it ever getting a continuation for what, 6 whole years?
You actually, actually need to go and look at what's been happening this year for Index

Nothing, it just got announced. It's likely going to be two-cour long again, but I'm worried about they way they'll adapt the LN. It would be a better idea.
Adapting about 10 volumes (when they usually adapt 7 per season) would make things feel rather rushed, though.
I have no idea why the Raildex bunch on Sup Forums got as cancerous as it did in the last year. It feels like all of a sudden Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums got in there and started shitposting. It doesn't help that threads are constant and there are already known personalities (e.g. the individual that people "tsuchiposter" who uses crossboarder memetics)

It's current year Sup Forums, all faggots agreed to get shit taste.

It would be a better idea to make WWIII three separate movies*
the individual that people call "Tsuchiposter"*

>Lower than they've been in over a decade
What? The current Kadokawa stock, made available after the merger with Dwango, was listed for afeq years only

THIS.
BONES, WHY WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION.
YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR HANDS ON BOTH OF ONE'S MANGA TO ANIMATE
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE MASTER OF SHONENS.

But now it's JC staff. Be prepared for entire arcs to last 1/3 of what they did on the manga, forget stable pacing and oh boi absolutely forget about that animation quality.

Meme magic is real user.

they've literally always had "known" personalities, this isn't something new or created within this year

The website it was removed from was a preview for a show that's airing this sunday. It can't take longer than that.

I don't visit Raildex threads that much in recent ages, but this time the people are clearly using crossboarder (Sup Forums) lingo. Almost nobody else uses this outside of Raildex threads.
>/ourx/
>meme magic

>Kemono Friends dead

I dont follow. Can you run this by me again?

You really shouldn't care about what they do, but this thread isn't really here to metapost about them

Meme magic posting was great user, gets are old ass traditions.

The director got fired. Just search "kemonofriends" on twitter and have fun

Kadokawa fired the Tatsuki, KemoFure's director, the guy that single handedly made it the franchise it is today through his tears, blood, and pure dedication when they only gave him 10000 yen to hire a couple guys to make an entire season out of it.

Tatsuki isn't part of S2 development.

Yeah, sorry about that.
At any rate, what a day.
The director got fired.
koi-nya.net/2017/09/25/kadokawa-prescinde-del-director-del-anime-kemono-friends/

>10000 yen
is that an exaggeration?

They changed the director. Dude is the one bringing in all the freelancers while JC staff will use their own freelancers that they are buddy buddy with.

Don't be too harsh with the indexfags, it's not their fault.
Anyone still following the series after NT is either gone too far and can't stop anymore or has brain damaged.

>I have no idea why the Raildex bunch on Sup Forums got as cancerous as it did in the last year
It's because of all the shitposting leading up to the spring festival in expectation of S3. The threads never recovered after that.

Barely

>more Index and OPM
So huge hit "teen kid series" getting a new season, what a surprise in an industry that is becoming as normalfag as anime is, literally sub cartoons level of casual.

Yes, but the anime's core team was under 20 people, and they didn't have the budget to animate tires rolling for a couple episodes.

Is it going to adapt the actual manga or just fake, shitty, filler manga with good art?

I might be confusing it with another studio but isn't Madhouse famous for only doing a single season and never touching that same anime again?

What an amazing coincidence, Index is something I consider to the most cancerous form of affliction ever to curse the anime industry.

>10000 yen
Maybe per episode.

The guy was basically set up to fail though, there is no denying that. Yet he pulled through and did what quite literally everyone thought was impossible, it's honestly an absolutely ridiculous success story.

No it isn't, you just wanna shitpost

Close, but
>Fate/

>denialfags trying to take it out on Index Season 3
Sorry about what happened to your thing, but this and that aren't that closely related. Fuck off.

>wanting Index 3
I just hate shounen shit fags who hate small girls, and series that hate small girls.

>even the new OPM merchandise using the new designs by JC Staff looks completely terrible
it didn't deserve this, holy shit

It's going to adapt the manga with good art.
I mean, THERE IS NO WAY TO ADAPT ONE'S ARTSTYLE INTO ANIMATION, AMIRITE GUYS?
Mob Psycho 100? What is that?

Hey, except for genos, those look pretty OK.

I've been waiting a long time for this. There are so many great moments that can be seen in season 3, it would adapt the best parts of index that made it a hit long ago.
Again, I said my condolences and I know Kadokawa is a bitch, but I am too excited to rage with you guys

Tats looks good, the other three are pretty shit.

I don't even have a problem with Miura's art. The art is fine except for Tatsumaki. I liked that Tatsumaki had a dumb design like Saitama. My issue is that the filler shit is awful and will take up the entirety of season 2.

>best parts
Well, I'm not a gore fan, and don't prefer mature womyn to cute and small girls.
So no.

>OPM S1 had talented animators, actually looked good
>S2 being made by a bunch of literally whos
>will sell well regardless
>people up in arms on Twitter about a fucking CG show's second season
Is quality animation gone for good, Sup Forums?

>Almost nobody else uses this outside of Raildex threads
No, that cancer is actually everywhere now.

>Is quality animation gone for good, Sup Forums?
Only if you're a Facebooker that watches literally nothing but the top memed show of the season.

Fuck you

Tsukihime Remake anime directed by Hideaki Anno soon.

>Anno
>bothering with that trash that's not his cashcow Eva or his kaiju fantasies

>Saberface Arc
Is this on purpose so braindead Fatefags eat this shit up?

What's going on with raildex?

I watched index and railgun years ago and just figured they died, now this year people have kept going on about a 3rd season announcement that never seems to come around and suddenly everyone seems to be hating the fanbase.

Tsukihime has kaiju.

Yes, it's baiting the new mobile game fanbase that have no idea what a VN is.

Good thing it will never be made

Good.
OPM is shit.

some people are just taking their anger out on it because of KF or some shit

They're scaling back on only having one big project at a time after the God Eater fiasco.
That big project just happens to be Heaven's Feel.

You're talking about ufotable.

Everything was going as planned

Based Kadokawa

our fucking prophecy worked

>OPM S2 by JC Staff
This day keeps getting better!

>Kemono Friends dead

Good fucking riddance. Shitty CGL anime is gross.

Half a decade worth of meme magick.

> 2017
> Lots of Fate content
> Index III

I dare to say, but 2017 is our year ?

>Lots of shitty nu-Fate anime rushed out the door for big bucks
>hack writers take over the mobage completely
>no substantial news on Tsukihime

Yeaaaah, best year ever, we did it Reddit.
The only remotely good Fate thing that's releasing this year is HF movie, and it's not even at the good parts.

>now this year people have kept going on about a 3rd season announcement
>this year
YOU DON'T KNOW OUR PAIN

The only remotely good Fate thing this year has already been released.

Kemono Friend's director becomes Index S3 director
JC Staff becomes the studio for OPM
Madhouse becomes the studio for Kemono Friends

Cool fanfiction.

> I liked those " shitty nu-Fate animes"
> I play FGO because of the gameplay
> Tsukihime will get a rework ( isn't confirmed offically yet, but it has a high chance)

>Kemono Memes dead
>One Punch Meme dead
>Index S3 trolled
Today has been a great day for intellectuals like myself.

The Index mobage is the one with gameplay though

Furries always go apeshit whenever the talk is about Furry Friends, they are the only ones who care and are always loud as fuck about this