Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punycode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save from what? What happened?

He was fired for some reason.

bump

Thank you.

that URL is fairly impressive, I believe it has something to do with converted unicode.
while I'd love for this to work, petitions unfortunately just aren't very effective. we can only hope that tatsuki gets rehired on kadokawa's terms, or his next project is just as good.

This isn't the 90's, petitions don't accomplish shit and don't force anybody to do anything.
However, if you make one on WeThePeople and get enough signatures the White House will be forced to at least give a response.

KFtards are pathetic. Not your personal army.

Here here.
change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで

The dark souls pc port petition worked, sparking years of obnoxious petitions trying to replicate that one unusual success. And the WH has completely ignored that site since the election. No big loss though, the responses invariably amounted to "lolno".

>petition
I like the show and all, but this is really stupid. Petitions don't do anything.

Having them out there for people to use to express their anger cuts down on the number of pitchforks and torches that you have to deal with.

>16,287 supporters
damn man

I would start a petition to delete KF from the records of history and euthanize everyone that refuses to pretend it ever existed

What happened?
Why did they fire him?

To obtain full creative control at the executive level instead of having a director that does things his way

>full creative control at the executive level
Full control, sure, but creativity has left the building.

17,055 now..

Do these online petitions even do anything.

Well, yeah. An online petition got Free! made, if you remember. An online petition got Dark Souls released on PC.

>wanting him to go back
If he has some pride inside him he won't go back to them even if the Kadokawa's CEO sudoku'ed in front of him as an apology.

No need, Kimono Friends is trash anyway.

Aren't cyber sluts getting brought to the west and p5's dual audio a thing because of a petition.

>putting the WH to standards of commercial businesses
>the most powerful institution in the world
Feel
the
bern

I think this is a slightly different case. Petititions are a fucking joke when it comes to social or political changes that people want. But in this case it's a petition showing overwhelming support for the director of a madly successful piece of media and asking for him back. If it shows how many of their customers are upset about this decision, it could influence them to change their minds.

I think it's just a good way to show an actual amount of customers they could potentially lose.

>and asking for him back.
I don't want him to go back. I want him to move on. Let him make another low budget, low frame rate, and low poly count labor of love that walks all over the other shows that season with big cleated boots on its feet. That would be the best response to this.

Can you not insult Kimonos please?

damn

its up to 949k now.
maybe it will hit 1 million in an hour or 2

That's a market advertising itself and its eagerness to spend. This is people who aren't going to boycott if they don't get their way.

what does the petition says? i cant read fucking moonrunes

There's a sort of invisible character at the start of URLs that turns unicode to AE%E3%82 so on. Just don't CTRL+A or select the first visible character in the URL when copying and it won't occur.

from my understanding it happens because browsers, english ones at least, process DNS requests in ascii text and not unicode. because japanese characters aren't part of ascii text it instead converts them into character codes surrounded by %

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

where are their noses

>believing this
I suposse you still believe in the eastern bunny right?
Change.org petitions are meaningless

urls can be anything.
ぶっかけ板.net
like this one i saw recently for example

Where's yours huh?

kek

I can't fucking wait this shit will be put aside and forgotten by all the decerebrates that claim to love it.
I will yank my dick until it bleeds on the grave of Kemono fucking Friends

It's converted into ASCII before being sent, it just does it transparently to the user.

yes, I know that.
but browsers don't actually view it like that. again, i'm not an expert at this, but it seems like ascii text is used instead of unicode to process DNS request, changing the URL into an IP address so that the browser can download the webpage. that's why OP's link goes to the same place as linked to earlier. if you put OP's url into a converter it comes out with the other guys moonrunes

I'm more interested in why he was fired. I'm guessing the publisher just wants their own guy to take over the project and have full control of the IP?

They already have. Most likely it's because they want full 2D this time and they don't trust Tatsuki to do it or Tatsuki said his CG style or nothing.

Creative differences: Tatsuki is creative and Kodakawa isn't.

This is how religions start, user.

>in the future KFags blow themselves up in terrorist attacks aganist HxHfags
I got an erection

>they want full 2D this time
Good. Anything that prevents 3DCG cancer from taking over anime is fine by me.

When does the japanese stock market open over there?

9:00AM JST. They actually close for an hour lunch. I never knew that.

End your current instant of existence.

He was caught fapping to serval and kaban doujins

>petition

When will furries learn that no one gives a crap about their opinions?

Mods please contain this shit

One of the mods is a Kemonobrony. You can clearly tell from his twitter avatar. He's probably sad that this went down as well.

>Kemono Friends fans do something stupid
WOW
COLOR ME SHOCKED

Gee, I wonder what kind of anime the people hating on this show like. Something tells me they'd be too afraid of being judged by random people online though.

>An online petition got Free! made, if you remember.
That was entirely English-language tumblr, and that is the last place anyone would listen to. It was the reception in Japan that got it made.

see

>There are three fucking threads on the catalog about this fag getting fired from this turd of a retarded powerpoint 3D animation for mentally challenged people
Ok fuck it. From today to the day they stop behaving like those diaper wearing mongoloids its Kemonobronies.
Yes I'm fucking mad

SIGNED THE FUCK UP

FUCK

So you're telling me that you believe that a Japanese studio made an anime-original show based on what people who don't buy merchandise thought. Do I have that correct?

The Petition is a Japanese Petition, dumbass.

fucking losers lmoa

Not the Free one which is what I'm referring to.

The petition is made by the Japanese, retard. You're the only loser here.

You guys really want cheap 3D shit to take over the whole industry?

>only 3
>he wasn't here when Free was announced

No. I wanted good storytelling and good stories to take over the industry. KF made mad bank, but that wasn't enough to drive the idea home to the execs. Screw 'em.

You weren't here when KLK was airing, were you?

There's no place for creativity in buisness. As a Sup Forums denizen, I've been proven that time and time again.

Your newfag tendency is showing, friend. Also, you sound like one of those spergs that tries to argue with people in youtube comments. Considering lurking for a bit before posting?

>he wasn't here when ReZero aired

how new?

>he wasn't here for MD Geist mod

It's just my little pony wave 2. Same old shit, slightly less spammed on other boards though its still there. Hopefully because of this it will die out and these people will disappear.

>tfw you realize the sad truth that he isnt coming back

Kadokawa realized KF is a gold mine and it should belong to them but they still don't get that Tatsuki is 90% of it and without him it won't be the same. The idiiots who took the decision probably even didn't watch the show.

he wasn't here for FUCK ROSSIU

He wasn't here for much of anything.

that fucking dolphin lied

He wasn't even here for when the DBSfags sperged out over getting their precious general taken away.

Don't act as if 3D is anything other than budget saving decision.

My first thought as well

3D isn't a budget saving decision. It's a time saving decision.

In Kemono Friends' case, it was quite literally the only option. Even with a solid budget, the stripes and spots of the animal-based designs would be too time consuming to animate by hand. 3D was the only practical method.

This show deserves to be axed. It's pure shit.

Since most newfags don't know the reason why 3DCG is hated, I'll explain it. 3DCG is normally implemented in anime as a time saving measure which normally terribly contrast with the 2d aesthetic of the show. People hate how it looks off putting and jarring when it's put into 2d anime. People don't hate 3DCG because it's 3d. 3DCG does have problems(weird frame rates, clipping) just like 2d(off model characters, features/faces not drawn) but it's not a reason for it to be hated.
tl;dr 3d is just another way to tell a story just like 2d is, you have brain problems if you can't figure that out.

Moose is not amoosed about this dumb decision

damn japan is now butthurt as fuck

The best thing about 3DCG is that it's gotten a lot better lately and is able to be used slightly less intrusively. Using it for hard geometric objects that are moving a lot, such as vehicles, saves a lot of time and effort that can be spent on more important animation scenes.

Also aside from all the problems you listed with 3D one of the biggest is simply that nips don't really know how to animate 3D properly yet. They treat it the same as animating in 2D, but there are some things that work in 2D that simply look bad in 3D (for example characters holding perfectly still for more than a few seconds.)

Everyone is. Not just Japan.

As soon as the shitposters all smelled blood they flooded into the Kemono Friends threads huh.

You mean the mod that made a declaration to save Sup Forums and then fucked off?

DNS is different from the path. Domain names can have all kinds of stuff, but best practice is to not and use en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punycode instead. In this case, the DNS is just for change.org, so it has nothing to do with the that.

The HTTP GET parameter (which is the rest of the URL) has a much stricter set of character requirements, so URL encoding (different from Punycode) is used to represent non ascii characters.

Trying to fit this hard.,,

No one cares about furryshit.

Her scarf looks like a dick