Animeonlyfags

>animeonlyfags

>nice and enjoyable fanbase
>anime airs
>fanbase becomes rude and aggressive

Is this a Jojo fanbase reference?

A study shows that people that prefer reading over watching a program based on the same content are 93% of the time introverts. Which means you are also losers and unable to hold a conversation with anyone outside of your mom for more than 30 seconds.

Agree, most anime only fags are braindead weeaboos while mangafags are decent people base on my experience.

>Which means you are also losers and unable to hold a conversation with anyone outside of your mom for more than 30 seconds.
A study shows that people that try to make other people feel bad about themselves instead of arguing on the point of the topic are retards.

What's with all the shitpost threads?

>face pimples
>shoulder pimples

Base on my research 95% of anime only fags are weeaboos.

What about light novelfags?

Thats wrong, I can converse with my mom for a few minutes.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't read manga. Usually reading a series is a lot faster than watching it, if you have time to watch the anime you should have the time to read the manga. The manga is usually the original and superior version. I can see why you wouldn't read a manga if you already saw the adaptation but is there any reason to refuse reading any manga whatsoever?

Raw LNfags > translated mangafags >>> animeonlyfags

This is absolute, you cannot argue it.

>introvert = unable to hold a conversation with anyone
That aside, I cannot understand why anyone would want to watch Dragon Ball in its various animated forms when the manga exists, yet almost all discussion of it on the entirety of Sup Forums is by people who only ever watched it instead of reading it. DB is the most common example that's easy to relate to, but there's plenty of other series that didn't get adapted as lovingly as, say, JJBA (to cite another common example of a good adaptation). And yet, people think they're enjoying themselves while consuming the inferior product.

Happens more often that not. It's a sad thing. What happened to Mobusaiko was painful to see.
Thankfully nobody cared, and nobody cares about Genocidal Organ, that's a bullet dodged.

>introvert
>can't speak with people
That's not necessarily the case, though.

This
The manga is a 520 chapter series of pure joy
I cant remember the number of nights i was up postponing sleep because i wanted to read the manga

every goddamn time

JoJo got bad with the game just before the anime

Agreed. Manga and novels over anime crap. Not to mention the existence of heretical Funimation dubs.

A study shows I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.

You might not want to read the manga so that you can enjoy the adaptation to the fullest without any spoilers. Nevertheless, there are some great series that will never get adapted like pic related. There is no reason to go strictly animeonly. Maybe anime-mainly but animeonly? Why?

>animeonlyfags post in manga threads and spoil themselves on purpose
I mean if you only want to watch the anime fine but what the hell are you doing

Animefags in general are terrible people.

I consume tons of all kinds of shit and I prefer to avoid watching/reading the same story twice or three times. If I saw the anime first, I'll generally try to continue reading where it's left off. If I read the LN or the manga first, I'll generally be less excited about the anime since I already know what happens. Anime first is a better experience.

Sounds like Made in Abyss.

>Anime first is a better experience

Manga is great. What I don't understand is why you would read light novels. At that point why not read an actual book instead?

Depends on the studio and the series, though it's still pretty debatable. Mob Psycho 100 is a good example of the anime being a better gateway into the manga.

More like the only example outside of Kyoani.

Did you even read any Kyoani LN to make that statement?

I read Hyouka and Haruhi.

>>fanbase becomes rude and aggressive
Blame mangafags. I still remember when gakkou gurashi was airing that they became a "no animeonly allowed" general and then the anime went full retard with an original story. Serves them right.

And you also think watching those series first is better than reading them beforehand? I would say I agree with that.

I read Blame! the other day and all the animated media there is of it is awful in comparison. Can only assume this is the case for many others as well.

That's been my experience. I watched the Overlord anime first, enjoyed it without bitching like the lnfags, then afterwards I read volumes 1-10 and also enjoyed them. SukaSuka, I read the novel first and I still have it stalled in my backlog. Yamada-kun, read the manga first and was bored a bit when I watched the anime and I love that series. KonoSuba too, I feel if I'd watched the anime first, I'd enjoyed it more. The only reason I'm liking Knight's and Magic this season when I've read the novel is that they're really rushing.

Next season there will be a lot of anime I've read their manga (Black Clover, Shokugeki no Souma, Umaru, Inuyashiki, UQ Holder). I hope it doesn't get boring.