Kemono Friends

Am I the only one who can't even bring myself to have the same enthusiasm about KF that I once had as a result of this? I usually start my day by listening to Welcome to Japari Park on my morning commute, but I couldn't even bring myself to, it was just too painful. I feel bad because I still want to support all the talent that's still involved in the project (like all the seiyuus who got their lucky break). But I can't handle seeing Tatsuki's baby torn away from him like this. I'll be sad if it succeeds without him. I'll be sad if it fails without him. There's no silver lining.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14008337/
blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/09/25/kemono-friends-interview-director-and-writer-tatsuki-animation-director-yoshihisa-isa/
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2988975
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it ime?

Yes. Stop being autistic cancer.

Unless Tatsuki is back I'm done with the series

>Am I the only one
Stopped reading there.

The whole situation certainly blows. But don't you think you're overreacting a bit? It might be all a marketing ploy from Kadokawa's side, you know.
Yes, it's negative press for Kadokawa, but there wouldn't be a man who hasn't heard of Kemono Friends now. In a way, that works to bolster its' popularity.
They'll get Tatsuki back on board after this whole publicity stunt is over.

Still in Stage 1?

>being this delusional
I agree its overreacting, but thinking that they are just going to hand him the position back won't happen.

Can I get a quick rundown? I just came

2 Nukes was not enough

N
u
k
e
s

w
a
s

n
o
t

e
n
o
u
g
h

Kadokawa is evil and retarded
Saw Tatsuki laying golden eggs and decided it wanted goose meat today

Same. I'm burning all my KF merchandise and sending the ashes to Kadokawa

lewd

Tatsuki, the guy who is mainly attributed with the success of kemono friends was removed from his position as director for the project. All we know is, he did not leave voluntarily, he is upset with the decision, we do not know who is replacing him, we don't know how this will effect the end result(outside whining anons), and that japan is going insane about this announcement.

>guy directs KF, something which wasn't expected to be as successful but it ends up being incredibly, incredibly successful
>Kadokawa kicks him out so they can put their own yes-man in charge

Fucking user stop, this isn't the time for jokes!

>a miracle in a stagnating industry happens
>killed in less than a year
Why

The talent will get other work. Remember their names so you can support them individually in the future. Make a list.

Kemonobronies are committing suicide en masse.

can we at least make a postcard to tatsuki thanking him for being the heart and soul of kemofure?

can we invite him on here?

Anime switching studios and directors between seasons do happen

But doing it to the guy that led the team that made it popular in the first place is a bitch ass move

>Kemonobronies
Even in these trying times, I can still laugh at terminally butt bashed Stalkerfags. Thank you, Anonymous.

Mandatory strawpoll
strawpoll.me/14008337/

>go into Sup Forums
>kememofags getting BTFO
pfffhahaha

God, is this the third or fourth thread? I've lost count, it's been more than 4 hours anons.

What anime do you like user?

Still not as fast as our Nippon brethren though.

And it's still nightime in Japan.
Imagine how much bigger this shit will be when it becomes daytime.

>reddit spacing
Not him but fuck off.

That's the saddest haha I've ever seen

>Why
“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

Any more reactions for fellow directors and people from the industry?

Can't do shit bout it

Bruh

FUCKADOKAWA

> Being this mad because someone pressed the enter key.

Nigga what are you priorities?

Kemono Fired

He's just lashing out. It's a trying time.

when's our mass suicide taking place?

Does anyone have the response from Sand Cat's VA? It broke my heart.

Same time as #milkysuicide.

Somebody
Anybody
just DDoS Kadokawa
The second Konami

Where we're going, we can't have friends.

"Wow. To think that a real-life company would coolly do something more horrifying than anything I wrote in Girlish Number."

I couldn't bring myself to save a picture that sad.

Instead of that, surround the Kadokawa offices with people carrying signs that call Kim Jong-un a dickless tub of lard you hasn't the balls to launch a real first strike. Don't just go out, take your enemies with you.

I understand how you feel. I honestly didn't enjoy anime until I watched kemono friends. It felt so special to me. I guess that's all the happiness I'm getting out of it, though.

Five minutes, Kadokawa HQ.

>person put his heart into the franchise and turns it around
>lol it's ok to get rid of him since we already have the ip
Just like the story where a farmer gets a goose that lays golden eggs, only to kill and gut the goose because he thought there'd be more gold inside

Summon Anonymous Hacker!
We need your help!SwiftRage

Fresh variation of the classic meme for today's feel

>I honestly didn't enjoy anime until I watched kemono friends
You must have been watching some truly awful anime then.

Remember to bring this up next time someone defends corporate ownership of IPs.

T-Totsuge...ki...

really boggles my toggles

>Watari: "Wow. To think that a real-life company could coolly do something more horrifying than anything I wrote in Girlish Number."

Really makes the brain juices flow

Why is :thinking: so universal?

What made you decide to watch KemoFure?

He's under contract to Dengeki too, the mad man.

Our sempais at 2chan are still worked up.

blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/09/25/kemono-friends-interview-director-and-writer-tatsuki-animation-director-yoshihisa-isa/

>this is your average kemonofag
wew lad

What if he's not actually fired? What if he's just attention-whoring?

Same reason why the emoji movie turned out profitable despite everyone saying it'll flop.

Eww, why are you Viral marketing here?

He's too pure for that.

I'll protect Hashibirokou-chan from the rapists.

Considering how tiny 2chan is, I'm kind of scaled to ask how things look on the 2ch side of things.

Although it will hurt the mostand take the most time, Tatsuki moving on is better in the end. Even he is given his position back the bad blood is already there, he'll have to work with the danger of executive meddling always hanging over his head. Tatsuki is better off doing his own thing. He'll probably find success in a new orignal series but, it won't reach the same heights as KF as quickly.

It's his birthday too, he's not gonna make jokes about it

>absolutely demolish your employer's reputation over night
It surely would get him fired.

He is a contract worker, they just don't contract him for 2nd season.

You keep saying this.

...love heart?

Being cut off from something you wrote and directed is equivalent to being fired, unless it's mutually agreed upon.

> We have plenty of Friends who still haven’t been introduced yet. Considering that all of them have this really appealing individuality to them, I do want to draw all these characters. And after that, if I create a new work, I would definitely want to work with the same team again.

>Kadokawa
I'm still amazed they didn't go bankruptcy yet. They never did anything right.

Kadokawa can't just do what they want with the franchise anyway they own the usage rights but Mine Yoshizaki owns the rights to say no to using the characters in a way he thinks would damage the IP.

I can really feel the anxiety of modern society right now.

>mfw Kemono Friends Season 2 was literally one of my reasons to go on living

see

remember "Boku no Friend".

news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2988975

"Kemono Friends" who brought all the topics of winter anime in 2017 . It is still remembered that it was still remembered that after 11 episodes were cut with a pinch of a bag, the voice saying "Believe Tatsuki" got up, and the trust in viewers' creative team was also thick.

Although "second generation" production has also been decided "Kei Fure", regretful news. Tatsuki Director (@ irodori) tweets at 20 o'clock on September 25, 2017 as follows.

Suddenly, it was decided to be out of animals of Kamono Friends. Raku Rikka seems to be better than Mr. Kadokawa. I'm sorry I am also very sorry

This tweet will be informed to the net in a blink of an eye, and the trend of "Twitter" ranked first, with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressing dissolution of the House of Representatives. By the way, at the same trend, "KADOKAWA" "KemoFure 2 period" is also the top, showing the height of concern.

Many animation fans also have anger voices such as "Tweet Fure" not related to Tatsuki Director is "Doraemon" without Doraemon, "KADOKAWA is Cerulean" "You do not have to make it for two more periods" .

Some people have already sent KADOKAWA's inquiry form "Please return Mr. Tatsuki from our colleagues' Friends."

Furthermore, the signature activity "signature site" change.org "also starts" Do not leave Tatsuki's manager! " Currently information is only tweet of Tatsuki's tweets, but there is no announcement from KADOKAWA or "Kei Fure" official website yet. I am worried about future announcements.

Season 2 is still happening.

Yaoyorozu is the actual creative mind behind KF anyways. It will be fine.

It won't be the same

Just pay that person some slave whores to sleep with him for a night, and he'll agree with Kadokawa's decision.

Imagine a Kadokawa staff waking up to take a piss, checks his phone and seeing this shit happening on nippon internet

yeah but without the people that made it great.

dumb frog poster

sage and report

TURAI

>Raku Rikka seems to be better than Mr. Kadokawa.
Anything is better than Mr. Kadokawa.

He wouldn't need to pee anymore after seeing the tweets.

By two months, it'll be forgotten by the next hype show of the season.

I'm fucking mad. Now all those new friends he made may never get to see the light of day. I hope to god Kadokawa gets what's coming to them for this shitty business choice.

reminder that the new director will add:
>male mc, making the show a harem
>panty shots
>more PPP and idol concerts
>piss fetishes
>no stupid 'too deep for you plot' with destroyed buildings and ruins in the background

S2 will actually be good this time

I always knew Japan hated money. They're going to ruin their cash cow this way. Tatsuki made the franchise for them and the fans are endeared to him personally. Kicking him off the project is tantamount to series suicide.

And I'll be right there cheering for it's failure.

Hey man I'm sorry, I just don't enjoy most anime.

I don't know. I've been watching top ranked anime and recommended anime but they felt too similar to each other and there was always something too extreme going on. I couldn't really find anything truly enjoyable until I watched Kemono Friends. I love world building more than anything else.

I heard it was a really peaceful and a comfortable show to watch that had great world building and nothing that was too extreme. I also heard that when it got dark the feeling you get form the show didn't change.