I just got back my DNA results. I'm not as white as I thought

I just got back my DNA results. I'm not as white as I thought.

I'm only 99.6% european.

There is 0.3% west African in me.
There is 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew in me.

It has been fun, but I can no longer tolerate your horrible racism toward my people.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why so many mutt threads tonight?

le amerimutt face

>Poland
>white

Pick one only. Everyone on this board are retarded if they think your country is the savior of the white race

I'm glad I got mine before they started lying to trigger people

stfu christkike

Okay, did you do 23andme? Because almost everyone I know that's used that shit is getting back Ashkenazi Jew. Isn't that supposed to be a rare gene? How is everyone getting it in their results? Is it (((them))), trying to get everyone to sympathize with them by blood?
I seriously doubt any of us have real Ashkenazi.

I don't care if you see me as white or not. My country will stand as it does now for generations and yours won't.

>Why so many mutt threads tonight?
Bored shareblue kikes.

>Europe

What a fucking joke. Are you enjoying your 10 millions refugees? I shit on your continent. Can't believe our ancestors came from there.

I'm kike

Fuck off, rabbi-leaf

hush, new world mutt

Yeah, I did 23andme. I read that they are adding Jew and African or something into results to fight racism.

I might have to send my sperm samples somewhere else.

>I'm kike
I can tell, faggot.

>I might have to send my sperm samples somewhere else.
I send mine into my wife to create white babies.
Stop giving money to lying kikes.

Not really. Enjoy the billions of refugees in your country when they finally accept their share of the European Union

I fucking knew it.

I fucking knew it.

No one is going to believe me.

Shut your proxy off. You're probably black.

>not using your superhuman chosen DNA to fight the kike menace
It's like you don't appreciate the anti hero opportunity you've been given. You could have brother nathanaeled that shit.

LOL. Pathetic Europoor thinking he is white. Your wife is probably getting fucked by Ahmed as you cry in this thread.

into the oven

>There is 0.3% west African in me.
>There is 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew in me.

Don't use 23 and Me. They are adding this shit.

>ameriniggers flock to dna tests
>test comes back
>60% white/30% native/5% spic/5% nigger
>"I-it's the kikes running these tests"
>europeans get dna test
>comes back 98 percent pure

But it's true. Those DNA tests are BS.

Dude whites come from europe.

>le 99.6% face

employees working for them shared that exact point. The results are fairly inaccurate and made worse by padded with Jew and Black results to help fight racism.

There's no reason to trust a test if they already admit they fake results.

400 years ago. Not anymore. The last whites live here. We are the pure ones. Australia too.

why are polish girls so cute

im a fat dumb mutt american

i think europe needs more muslims

>itt I’ve finally succumb to the likes subversion and manipulation of facts

If your such a fucking soyboy you fall onto every trap put in front of you,it’d be for the best of you didn’t procreate

Is this accurate?
Wouldn't this be grounds for a class action lawsuit?
I mean if I paid a detective to find out if my wife is cheating on me and he gave me doctored photos of her sucking some guy off I'm pretty sure I could sue him for everything he's got.

Sheesh

*likes v. kikes

Idk too close to call

Haplogroup is R1b-U198

Pure Anglo-Saxon reporting in.

Amen brother

I know none of you care for snopes, but theirs explanation is worth a read

snopes.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/

So you know, many of those companites admitted to adding on that 0. shit on to fuck with people.

Ay, one drop policy nigga

bump

It could be worse

It's not a gene, retard, and neither I, nor any of my family or friends (~10 people) have come back with ashkenazi.

Maybe you just know a lot of kikes

Seems everyone has the exact amount of niggerkike blood in them.

Cant we all just get along right guys?

Get out nigger, smile while you do it so i can see you you pitch black oilkin

Prove you're white faggots

Whiter than you kike

youtube ceos sister runs 23andme and in no way would these people do anything nefarious with anyones information to work towards any kind of global agenda

The

Anything more than 1 percent is questionable I would say

>There is 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew in me.
into the ovens, kike

This is the SJW CEO of 23andMe

they are purposefully adding 0.1% African to every sample "to fuck with muh racists" basically.

They use SNP frequency to measure ancestry.

These SNPs tend to have very high frequencies in certain populations i.e. SNP145513534 is 99.99% of the time an A in English, and a T in Africans.

There is also an internal sequencing error rate in the NextGen Sequencing that they run, and they likely don't run your sample 3 times to fix the error in sequencing.

So in summary, you have a about a 95% confidence interval of about 10% of any large value (i.e. 50% French = 45-55% French) and a error rate of about 2-3%. So any value less than about 2% is not significant from 0%. So unless you are 5% black, grandma didn't fuck a coon.

is that a tranny? Seriously.

They are not "adding" it, they are just not reporting the error rate in sequencing and the error in SNP frequency that they use to estimate ancestry. Then they report raw values without error. Anything less than about 2% has a confidence interval that overlaps 0.

no they just add that in to make you unsure of yourself. they deliberately screw with you after you give them your money because jews are just evil like that

Is there a way to get tested without giving your DNA to kikes to use in perverted experiments

So are you saying that there is a 95% chance that you are between 45%-55% french in your example using the test?

That's incredibly stupid. No one would stop being racist because of a 0.3% black ancestry.