How does Sup Forums feels about knowing that your government is manipulating everything...

How does Sup Forums feels about knowing that your government is manipulating everything? That there’s a Deep State controlling everything? Brain Washing our kids with Pop Culture and this “politically correct” bullshit. That groups like BLM and Anti-fa are paid by our government,with our tax money!.

Are we really letting this shit happen?

Are you really proud of being an “American”?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
imgur.com/a/6LIHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

been that way since 9/11
it's soul crushing torture
this is why so many people are drug addicts

>since 9/11
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd rather be an American and be manipulated than live in some 3rd world country worrying about my next meal. Thats not really the same thing as pride though. Being white is also pretty cool. I guess I don't think about the puppet strings much until the obvious false flags. Overall, I just want to get laid and pay my bills.

It's not our government.

Its the Jews. it's zionism. It's Israel.

Hitler was right.

I think he means that's when it started to click for the general public. or some of it at least.

Produce! consume! You pig!

We should create new weave of nationalist party, that can be more mature and not involved race, and other “identify politics” bullshit. We should be straight forward to the point. NATIONALISM. Only for the people of the United States of America.

No, that's when it permeated everything. Before then we still had some refuge. We still had small towns, and our own communities. We had clubs, groups, organizations that were organic. The federal government has literally infested everything now. They have agents everywhere, interacting with you, and you do not know who they are. They are at your job, in your neighborhood, your church, everywhere. I won't even get into the electromagnetic assault you are suffering.
>muh tin foil
What ever makes you feel better. Personally, I drink, but delusions are just as powerful.

lol you think it's our government?
It's been kikes since the start. Since before the start. God made kikes as a practical joke. Christians laugh it off but atheists and fake religions are butt blasted.

if they only knew how bad it really is, this has been going on a for longer than they can possibly imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

unfortunately the US Government and Kikes are synonymous terms at this point.

I think it's hilarious.
Dumb normies get killed by ignorance, kikes warned hundred of times, and God is just laughing his ass off and elbowing us occasionally with a wink.
Pro Tip Kikes: You win. Then you're immediately raped by God. Your tribe's entire history was an elaborate practical joke on humanity. You never even threatened God. Your New World Order is laughably transparent.

kek the kikes don't win shit they are nothing but useful idiots for Rome always have been they get played worse than anyone

Well I'm using the term "win" very very loosely. They do technically get everything they want....for a very short time. Just to have it all taken away in an instant of epic lulz.

kek true, they are fucked though they won't even get that, bad shit is gonna rain down on them soon

Sup Forums doesn't have a government. Although we definitely should, so's I could collect my NEET buckets.

Shit my zigga I wish it was that simple

Big if true but ultimately irrelevant. Revelation predicts them winning and getting BTFO'd after 10 days. Then I'm gonna beat the shit out of lefties with some kind of holy rod handed out by Jesus himself.
Although i guess them all getting gassed is just as fine. Thought I doubt this world is favored by God enough right now.

Well wtf are you doing with your life then?

Goyism shall overcome us all. Collect your shekels before you can't

>electromagnetic assault
Please elaborate. I'm genuinely curious.

>thinks he's redpilled on propaganda and manipulation of our world
>posts a video from a deep state psyop's youtube channel

>deep state psyop's youtube channel

I'm proud of my self no my enemies which reap what the do not deserve off of someone else like a nigger or a kike in fact!

JESUS COME TO EARTH AND SHOW THEM YOUR GLORY!

Working m, producing and consuming in order to survive in this society

You know there is a deep state and it’s been mention in the madia

>he doesn't know that the (((Alt-Right))) is a deep state controlled opposition movement
>he's not redpilled on Alexander Dugin, regular on Red Ice and Info Wars, being a psyop
>he doesn't know about Lana's history with the DoD and CIA
>he thinks David Duke isn't a federal agent

I know what’s info wars but I don’t watch it.

>he doesn't know that Alexander Dugin's openly stated intent in supporting Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right is to destabilize the United States so that it can be conquered by "Eurasian" Russia

We give millions to Israel every year

>he doesn't know that the (((Alt-Right))) is a CIA/Mossad psyop designed to intentionally conflate Whites resisting genocide with jewish Zionism

It started with the Montauk Project. The Air Force tested electromagnetic manipulation on the residents of Montauk NY, from Camp Hero. That was the beginning. If you are going to research it, ignore EVERYTHING about worm holes, and aliens, and spoopy shit that was created to hide the uncomplicated truth.
Some other things to research
>GWEN Towers
>5G
Our bodies did not evolve to be assaulted with electromagnetic radiation. We have no defense to it. Aside from an occasional solar flare it was not present in the environment until last century. Now you cannot get away from it. Live in the country, you say? GWEN Towers, dude.

>>he doesn't know that the (((Alt-Right))) is a deep state controlled
>He thinks this because he says so

You stupid faggot we are the ones that have been telling you this for years you moron stfu and stop posting you know jack shit

And they control our government.

5G cell nodes will not only allow the government to see inside every home as if the walls were made of glass, but also allow pinpoint targeting of individuals with microwave frequencies over 60GhZ (5D cell nodes function specifically by being able to target devices such as cell phones even while they are moving in vehicles, with focus beams).

>calls me a jew for pointing out Red Ice is a deep state psyop
>claims he knows the Alt-Right is a psyop
>doesn't realize Red Ice is an official Alt-Right media outlet

Actually you do have good info but you making a way out assumption I don't know these things is what you makes you a retard. I highly doubt Duke is a Fed but nothing would surprise me. As far as pointing anything out as controlled op in this circumstance is pretty stupid. Almost everything is controlled op that is not the point, the point is the information I am presenting. Verifiable information that has been verified because I actually do my fucking homework and know more than any of you fools here no question. So anyway tldr is you are a faggot

Who isn’t controlled opposition though?
I definitely think Spencer and Enoch are,
but who else? Just saying the “Alt-Right”
is controlled opposition is misleading because anyone right of Bernie Sanders is “alt-right”.

tldr is you are a sperg

I simply pointed out the irony of the fact that you posted a Red Ice video. I actually agree with you that not everyone they host are controlled opposition or disinformation agents.

What I am referring to is the official Alt-Right, you know, altright.com and Richard Spencer, Alexendar Dugin and co.

I'm aware that much of the Alt-Right are just people like you and I, but many of the talking heads are either egotistical opportunists or controlled opposition shills. The shills are fairly easy to spot once you realize most of them are either jews, married to jews, or homosexual, and usually openly pro-Israel.

Check out E. Michael Jones and Ricardo Duchesne, I don't think they're shills. Also Jay Dyer. Check out Tim Kelly's podcast 'Our Interesting Times'.

Beware of people trying to make a living on youtube or elsewhere who are just being reactionaries or putting themselves forward as "leaders".

the tldr is that you think you have shit figured out and you were the sperg thinking you were "enlightening" someone the only reason any of the shit you posted is because of people like me you stupid faggot. You morons were screeching like the drooling idiots you are when I was telling you over a year ago the alt-right is controlled op.

You want real news? This is where you will get it
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

I wrote those articles and that is my Yt channel you faggot that video is on. I don't care who makes it if the info is good I will post. Now when you do more than shit post on Sup Forums you can act like a big boy that knows what is going on until the stfu no one cares

Yeah, I wonder what other higher profile people get caught up with these people not knowing they’re controlled opposition. Enoch, Tokes, Spencer, Baked Alaska, and probably Anglin all seem pretty obvious but I wonder about people like Youcis, Augustus Invictus, Chris Cantwell etc.

Thanks for the suggestions, user. I’ll check them out.

>Are you really proud of being an “American”?
Yeah, there's no place I'd rather live.

>he's this triggered that I simply pointed out Red Ice is a fed psyop
>he thinks I was ever once fooled by the Alt-Kike
>doxs himself and begins namefagging to prove that he has a big brain
>declares that he knows I have never "done anything for the cause"
>being this mad

>he thinks I will read that

You forgot to mention the part where Hitler got funded by Wall Street bankers, helped establishing Israel through the Haavara Agreement and lived a cozy life in Argentina after the war as many FBI documents state.

He was nothing but a puppet. Just like Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

>Moar popcorn senpai kun

Part of the problem I think stems from the fact that we are afraid of what's happening (with good reason), and looking for solutions.

Imagine you are in a tribe, and there are problems in your territory. The natural instinct is to begin communicating with other tribe members to discuss solutions. Some people are followers, some are leaders. Most people are followers. Leaders emerge and lead the followers to (hopefully) solve the problems in the territory so that peace and prosperity can return.

What I see happening is that a lot of people are looking for a leader, because when you find someone to follow in uncertain times, it brings you a sense of peace and satisfaction that "something is being done".

Consider that for the first time in human history we are able to communicate with each other via the spoken word at the speed of light, globally (video communication / youtube).

So this tribal phenomenon is occurring, except people can look for leaders to place their hope in and feel like they are "getting something done about the problem" by following these "leaders" they have found online.

The problems I see are this:

Number one, some of these leaders are false shepherds leading people to the slaughter, or people who are just useless and in it for the egotistical rush of cultivating a following (along with the e-shekels bonus).

Number two, none of these people are really focusing on leading/directing the people that are following them to actually accomplish anything meaningful (as far as I have been able to discern). I'm not at all talking about telling people to commit violence. What I mean is that everything is very inwardly focused on debating others in the community (internet blood sports entertainment bullshit), endless SJW reactionary nonsense, etc. etc.

People feel satisfied by this eceleb soma and don't really accomplish anything worthwhile towards ameliorating our situation (except for the self-improvement type stuff).

So we're in a situation where the natural instinct is to generally find leaders who will help us improve the situation, and there are a plethora of "leaders" putting themselves out there, but none of them are really directing people in any meaningful way to accomplish anything productive, and people are put into a sort of false sense of security by glomming onto these talking heads.

The psychology of this is of course very well understood by the people directing the actual psyops. This age of eceleb disinformation and controlled opposition is uncharted territory, but they definitely do understand human psychology.

There are all sorts of other psychological entanglements that arise when follower type people start getting attached to leader types, especially once the leader type has a large following. Things like emotional attachment, a lot of it stemming from placing faith in that leader to "fix the situation in our territory that is causing problems". You run into things like the sunk cost fallacy too, as well as attitudes such as "they're the best we got because I don't see anyone else, so what else do we do?", which is actually an expression of desperation.

I don't blame people for having these feelings, or for wanting to find someone to put place their faith in.

Of course, the controlled opposition types are just part of the Hegelian dialectic of problem/reaction/solution.

Problem: Whites are the target of genocide globally, nations being completely destroyed, communism taking root.

Reaction: Whites who get redpilled are naturally terrified and begin looking for solutions and leaders.

Solution: Present controlled opposition leaders that guide Whites to a solution that is probably going to actually destroy them, or at the very least protect the people responsible for the problem.

Wow someone at this website that isn't a complete fucking moron . Impressive desu. Shame you are such a faggot we could use, really show you the big game, the next level.

If you want to get in the big boy game start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

This. Definitely. I’ve been saying this to my friends
and to Sup Forums. Most of these people don’t offer any viable solutions especially the most prominent “leaders” like Spencer and Enoch. I find that particularly suspicious especially when they also praise Israel.

For me it’s not so much needing a leader as it is wanting to be able to trust some people, I currently don’t trust anyone.

I fucking can’t stand blood sports. It’s a fucking cancer on Sup Forums and it accomplishes nothing except to distract people for 3 hours and listen to pseudo-intellectual Jews “debate” bullshit and once again offer no solutions.

everything you are looking for is on that channel .After you finish that playlist watch the other ones before individual videos. You are ready to be initiated into the real mysteries you think you have it all figured out but you are only at the beginning, you just showed that you are capable of learning the truth

Yes. It also drags people out into the public when they support these “leaders”. Many guys were identified at Unite The Right and now the don’t have jobs. It’s a great way to Identify, shame and destroy normal people with white nationalist views. A giant trap.

So what do we do about this? Naturally, we need leaders that are actually good, if not only to just begin counterbalancing the sheer number of false shepherds and opportunists that are out there.

Here's the biggest problem. Any good leader is usually a reluctant leader to begin with, and in this day and age, for the average person to begin putting themselves out there and actually speaking honestly about our situation, they are likely putting their livelihood, family, and entire future at risk. The personal cost in potentially huge. There is even a real risk that they would be murdered by our enemies if they began posing enough of a threat with regards to cultivating a following.

Essentially, they have to be willing to risk being crucified.

Oh, shut the fuck up, kundalini.
Wow, I’ve never heard of sacred geometry before.
Wait, school’s indoctrinate our kids? I’ve never heard of such a thing. Next thing you’ll tell me is there’s some sort Hebrew numerology used to control the world. Are sports just a bread and circus? Please tell me all knowing oracle.

Why do people like you think you’re the only ones who know this shit?

>For me it’s not so much needing a leader as it is wanting to be able to trust some people, I currently don’t trust anyone.
This is my feeling too. There are some people that I generally trust in the sense that I don't think they have a malicious or selfish agenda, or are liars, but they are not leader types, they are more intellectual and academic types (e.g. E. Michael Jones).

One phenomenon that you will see on Sup Forums is the cultivation of pseudo-leader meme figures. People who have not even put themselves out there as a leader, but who are used as a sort of leader figurehead, a face to unite us, if even in just some vague sense. Think Sam Hyde.

Exactly, people get crucified. And this:

So we have as situation where the cost is potentially huge and devastating, and not only that, but there is no guarantee that you will even be effective, no guarantee that anyone will even listen to you or want to have anything to do with you (i.e. the tribe decides you are not a goo leader, so they won't follow you). So someone has to decide to risk crucifixion for potentially no benefit to the tribe.

>mfw Shakti units with Shiva in the sahasrara and amrita nectar is pouring down the back of my throat

18 years of this.

This is my master.

You are way too far ahead of them you won't be able to show them, not like this just posting there are very few here with eyes to see and ears to hear

What if we are also part of the Illuminati?
Like bipartisan think tank for them

I'm here because I am one with you and kek.

The Illuminati card game has predicted certain scenarios
supposedly the information was inspired by some book or was information taken from deep state files that even the FBI wanted to confiscate this game

Frog god; pepe

A messiah

This card game was released in 1995

this card can be debatable

as well as this one

Feels hopeless and numb but what’s the point of the thread it’s nothing new or anything or news to anyone. Also God is great even if those bastards got us by the balls you can still live right and love.

>insensitive pronouns
>1995
What the fuck.

What comes to mind immediately here are those who pride themselves as being "chaos magicians", such as Alexander Dugin, AKA the "god father of the Alt-Right".

Almonds activated.

False prophets, eventually an antichrist (will sit in the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem).

His theology is antichrist and demonic, fyi, he is not a Christian.

Yea this card game I want to buy it's so niche

This one is very sensitive with the Clinton pizza scandal
It's very debatable but the cards description is eerie

Full image set here I believe:
imgur.com/a/6LIHg

Look at this Al Gore card. Was Al Gore even talking about global warming back in the 90s? This card game was released 11 years before his 'Inconvenient (((Truth)))' movie.

Hmm. The surveillance devices in the pizza seem to suggest that the pizza parties are recorded in secret for use as blackmail later on.

Very true
The films was released almost 10 yrs later
I'm putting the cards up so anons could see how insane this game is

I think this card reminds me of Sup Forums arguing that the only way to stop being psyops is to stop watching porn and doing other mundane activities the media or entertainment business has put

Yea that one is very sketchy

Here's one that is being predicted*

last, but not least

Combine this card with the "And Stay Dead"/Assange card.

>illuminati stealing ideas from conspiracy theorists
kek, we need to stop giving them ideas lads.

I hereby play pic related.

>"Truth conquers slowly. There is a wondrous vitality in Error. Truth, indeed, for the most part, shoots over the heads of the masses; or if an error is prostrated for a moment, it is up again in a moment, and as vigorous as ever. it will not die when the brains are out, and the most stupid and irrational errors are the longest-lived."

>Look at this Al Gore card. Was Al Gore even talking about global warming back in the 90s?

Of course he was, but his main thing was saving the Amazon and Washington spotted owls at the time

It's not exactly ideas
these are for their agenda
it's been already written

>Of course he was, but his main thing was saving the Amazon and Washington spotted owls at the time
I see, thanks.

I wonder if he is on board with the UN's 'Agenda 2030' plans for "wilderness corridors" (forcing Americans to live in large cities only).

Made a thread to discuss the cards:

This is one for me is very debatable and suspicious
There has been several references that HAARP or some agency is causing artificial disasters
supposedly the Japan disaster in 2011 was one of them

this card resembles clearly a cathedral that may be Mexico City, the earthquake that took last year

supposedly that these disasters are caused if a nation is not agreeing with the globalists or opening them up for their agenda*

excellent

I knew it was a shitshow from the beginning.

I think he's made his money and is good with that, but who the hell knows

wow that image is full on autism , congrats you faggot retard