Alex jones and the temple of the spamming keks

1. Download all Alex jones videos.
2. Spam as many hour plus compilations of Alex jones videos as possable to YouTube.
3. Burn Alex jones fucking face into the core of every single fucking soyboys retinas so deeply that they end up hearing turning the frogs gay on repeat in the back of there head for the next 20 years.
4. Profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't watch the gif. I love Alex Jones almost like god. I hope alex exposes 20 cia/cnn kids

Then get a few terabytes and get ready to teach YouTube a 1 year lesson about how there turning the frogs gay.

bump

We need Alex jones - the musical - 1 through to 1,000. Make them all 10 hours long

I heard Alexs lament yesterday, but you can't tell me alex fucking jones never thought YouTube would ban him. It's a goddamn media goldmine.

I fucking love aj I think he is George god damned Washington 2.0. But he is ruining Google literarally censorinibg him.

Then fight and win

he works for Time Warner. Fake News. Controlled opposition!

>shill for a zionist disinfo stooge, it will be epic, bros!
You boomers, I swear

Hate to break it to ya but same with Snowden and Assange. Controlled opposition!!! Assets!!! HOLLOWOOD MOVIE!!!! WARNING. RED FLAG!!! HELLO WORLD

1 problem... I'm blond with blue eyes.

www.checktheevidence.com

Still a retarded boomer leaf. The topic suggests some serious mental problem

LOOL. Blond with blue eyes. just say youre white. GOY

I'm deemed sane enough to own a gun here in Canada, and the only reason I'm here is bc my medal would cost me around 300$ a month in the states.

That too

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Well imma go watch some indianna frogmen and the temple of the crystal clear water filter merchants

Noice

More that plz

>controlled opposition
>gets banned
You guys are fucking retarded aren't you?

I know right

Fuckin yes

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

>1. Download all Alex jones videos.
you do this with ytdl org btw
download ffmpeg org as well
>for windows
put ytdl exe in \ffmpeg\bin\
start cmd exe
>this can be put in cmd exe's shortcut
cd to \ffmpeg\bin\
youtube-dl exe url

Fucking bump'd

I should have put this in the beginning but I can't be sir spamsalot, for I can not get my CPU working rn, but you all can.

Bump o booga suga..

Hes a jew plant but im just in it for the lulz.

I'm in for the freedom of speech

Do you have that where you are from leaf?

No, but you do, so let's try to expand the good parts worldwide and end this silencing

XD

if they do they'd be fuckin emselves right in the ass

Did you miss the threads saying that jewgle is trying to censor him?

bros, if you want to know what zionist shills look like look at these 2 fine specimens

aint done it yet, they tried but took back strikes or some shit

Well we gotta fight for the memes now...

10/10

Oprah Winfrey is who is funding the anti-gun kids from Florida

YOU MAKE TAKE OUR MEMES BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE OUR PEPE

Save the memes, keks, and dreams, so we may (someday), prey this gay degeneracy away.