BREITBART BTFO Washington Post and Huffpo in Popularity

canadafreepress.com/article/breitbart-leaps-washington-post-huffpo-to-become-54th-most-popular-u.s.-web
archive.is/Shxl8

The newest figures from Amazon-owned website ranking system Alexa have shown that Breitbart News has beaten competitors the Washington Post and the Huffington Post in popularity in the U.S. According to Alexa, Breitbart News is now the 54th most popular website in the United States. The Washington Post, by comparison, sits as the 61st most popular website, while the Huffington Post is the 78th most popular.

Breitbart News has reviewed the websites metrics from 2017, finding that on nearly all fronts on the digital landscape, Breitbart has seen record numbers of traffic and social media engagement. Last year, Breitbart News broke previous company page view records of 2.2 billion, ending 2017 with a total number of page views of 2.4 billion according to Google analytics

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/topsites/countries/US
youtube.com/watch?v=orjoqkBgdKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only rural and suburban retards read Breitbart.

This must be why Facebook and YouTube are starting their purge. Facebook removed Gateway Pundit's Facebook traffic just yesterday, coincidentally timed with Infowars' Youtube purge.

They are all running the same algorithm.

They're starting it because it's the midterm elections this November, and they really want dems to win the house so they can inpeaches drumph xD

The primary season will start up in a few months so that's part of the reason, handicap Trump candidates who need the internet while this gets all sorted out.

The internet is basically splitting into 2 just like the population. The real purge is coming.

Who the fuck reads breitbart I can’t even get the website to load it’s so fucking cluttered

I just go to daily stormer and drudge report

Social Media isn't anything special, it's like Old Media but online and both have been hijacked by Kikes and Qatari/Saudi money.

>New jews.
>Same as the old jews.

Andrew Breitbart deserves barter legacy than that website

>They're starting it because it's the midterm elections this November, and they really want dems to win the house so they can inpeaches drumph xD

It seems like they did it in reaction to the recent Brad Parscale interview where he emphasized how important Facebook was in getting Trump elected. (Maybe he should have kept that under his hat?)

...aaaand they vote.

So in what regard is Breitbart different from WaPo or HuffPost other than gun control and muh low taxes?

>Traditional Aryan QT
>Schlomo getting tossed in the oven
I think i just nutted to this meme.

I just looked at the top 50 list and only 2 other pure news (non-social media) sites are on there. the rest of the list is restricted so either breitbart is the 3rd most popular news source on the internet or 6th. either way, this is a really good sign. btw the other 2 are nytimes and lifedaily. lifedaily is only loosely news, so it could potentially be that the two most viewed internet pure news sites are breitbart and nytimes

alexa.com/topsites/countries/US

drudge is an aggregator and dailystormer just does commentary

anti-immigrantant and no left wing bias. obviously theyre normies compared to us but breitbart's rise is nothing to be ignored

Make it so.

The eternal boomer

Just thinking about it. Boomer sites always look cluttered, boomer computer desktops always look clutter, boomer houses are usually cluttered too with horded crap... Maybe the eternal boomer only feels comfortable in a cluttered environment?

>The newest figures from Amazon-owned website ranking system Alexa
It's fucking nothing. Alexa ranking is notoriously shit. Their sampling methods don't ensure representivity even in the slightest.

wait, what's happening withInfowars?

It got a 3rd strike, the channel is frozen and it's getting shoahd by youtube tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=orjoqkBgdKs