youtube.com/watch?v=fHIOaP3Vga0
youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=G3VnX0hf_yM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWYUBjD6po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subhuman but an absolute lad

Looks like a Based Pastor.

Sick cunt m8

I like him, he's like our lad Charles Bronson.
Though he actually beats the Dingo at shitposting.

Degenerate

Chinlet

A Chopper v Bronson gladiator fight...
Man, I would pay per view that, I would even pay and not Kodi.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtTxbbFzaGo

Dingo Bronson.
Is there a Burger version?

Cliffs on Charles Bronson?

Cliffs?

Nah, because all Americans are criminals so none really stand out.

Do you not know about him?

youtube.com/watch?v=wzXG-0GaMto

>still having ears
>not cutting them off for the lulz
what a light weight

They lack humour too.
Our notorious hardcore both have a great sense of humour.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsRU_Xya_O8

"Grease me up you cunt!"

Basic info.

Overexaggerated piece of shit during his heyday, he did do the right thing towards the end of his life.

Ah cool.
Was born in Perth myself, lost my accent it seems.

Tom Hardy played him in a film.
Quite well actually. Worth a watch.

Kino biopic

Ban manual transmissions, He went to soon.

A fuckin idiot that could spin a good yarn

I met a few chavs over in London who fucking loved him

His real name was something else I can't remember he changed it to Charles Bronson after the famous actor.
Middle class normal upbringing, robbed a post office at nineteen and spent the rest of his life behind bars aside from a handful of years sporadically on the outside he claims to have enjoyed prison and the lifestyle calling his cell a "hotel room"
He became a celebrity after earning the title of "Britain's most violent prisoner" sort of an outlaw slash working class icon, a real wildman and a phenomena

youtube.com/watch?v=Irg89Aj3NsI

Modern Ned Kelly he only went after drug dealers and criminals kind of an ubermensch in my eyes lived his life on his own terms, beat the system gained a cult kind of celebrity.
I want to hate Chopper Reed but there's something about his lifestyle and his personal philosophy that I find admirable.

Didn't he kill like 40 people?

The worst person to come out of this country but I can't deny his banter is on point.

Stood over and murdered Heroin dealers.

Sounds pretty based to me.

Funny cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=799RJza28P4

Dead.

who gives a shit, google is shutting down infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHIOaP3Vga0

he is no Croc Dundee

youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

NEV!

youtube.com/watch?v=G3VnX0hf_yM

fucking redpilled.
chopper knows that scarface and scorcese movies are poisonous trash, and are funded from the same (((people))) who perpetuate violent rap music.

I feel like guys like this would be totally different if they never started drinking... There's a funny video of a news girl interviewing him, and he pulls out a revolver, fakes putting a round in, spins the chamber, and puts it to his head and pulls the trigger. Click. At this point the reporter thinks he's just playing Russian roulette with himself. He says "your turn" and puts it to her temple, and pulls the trigger. Click. He laughs manically. Everything else I know is from the movie about him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWYUBjD6po
Appy Polly lodges if anyone else posted this.

Psychopathic degenerate, probably molested as a child.

Chopper should have killed all of those Carlton wogs. Fuck 'em.

He shot a reporter in the face on tv with a loaded revolver lol. There’s even a video of it. Granted there was only one bullet in there (he basically forced her to play Russian Roulette against her will) but still could have killed her.

blame our pathetic police and judicial system. imagine if this had happened in america..
if someone had pulled out a loaded gun and pointed it at megyn kelly.
would they ever see the light of day again?

About being molested: I'm sure you're right. He killed child molesters and rapists in prison.
Also, he apparently tortured drug dealers for money. He said he never killed an innocent man, or women, or kids. He was a psycho for sure. He even would torture someone with a blow torch until they gave him money, then drive the guy to the hospital.
The reporter bit I included the link to above. I think he faked it. I think he palmed the bullet and the gun was empty. The reporter bitch did insult him a lot, though. I think he was actually pissed that she didn't show him respect.

You’re right, highly unlikely you could get away with that here. At least pulling it on a famous reporter. If it was just some random guy doing it to another random guy then the outcome could vary.

This is the reporter’s explanation of how both him and her survived. She uploaded the interview to her own YouTube channel and wrote down a few details in the comments.

hahah he's still uncle chop chop.