The absolute state of white roasties...living in your car homeless and selling your body to niggers for food

The absolute state of white roasties...living in your car homeless and selling your body to niggers for food....

youtube.com/watch?v=2W6LrtgO6uA

slide and sage faggot

>selling your body to niggers for food.

Fuck you. I got a huge boner watching this in anticipation but she never talked about that.

She paints for money. Where do you get prostitution from?

>white
>eyes darker than her soul
she's a mongrel.

She's cute as fuck. Jesus.

Retarded lazy druggie cunt can barely speak. That absolute state of white people.

spoke too soon

what

She's based af what is the problem? You are the fools in the matrix of voluntary slavery

>still has money for tattoos and piercings

Aside from her disgusting hippie shit, she's legitimately an attractive woman. If you put her in a sun dress, cleaned her hair up, took those nose piercing out, and shaved her body, she'd be an 8/10.

She has those aristocrat white person lips, where the curve of the lip starts before the lip actually does though

Very rare, only seen in aristocratic family lips

>mutt
>aristrocrat

is that some nonsense one of your mutt family members told you? aristocrats generally weren't halfbreeds

I also sympathize with this. Why the fuck would someone throw away $1500 a month to a landlord for a shitty fucking apartment. The worst thing I ever did was move out. I'm home with my parents at this time, and I now have the ability to save money and invest.

There's literally nothing wrong with a woman not shaving. Its the one thing the feminists aren't totally wrong about.

You're quite right, actually.

She's probably completely German or English.

>She paints for money.

Sure she does.

fuck off kike

Agreed.

Being ok with your women not shaving is mudslime-tier nastiness. What the fuck is wrong with you? Hairy women are revolting. I saw a lady with armpit hair on the bus once and I had to force myself not to throw up. This ain't 1940s Yugoslavia.

I don't care if some woman chooses to not shave, that's her prerogative. I do get irked if a woman shaves her head but not her armpits- like, cmon lady, give it a rest

women are garbage

she is perfect the way she is

lol youre turned on to some white girl fucking niggers but not some body hair lol

i fucked this liberal-as-hell 18 year old girl a couple years back who had armit hair but she was still hot i couldnt care less

You're mentally ill if you'd fuck a women who doesn't shave