Give me ONE good reason your school didn't / doesn't have a DAILY Holocaust class??

Give me ONE good reason your school didn't / doesn't have a DAILY Holocaust class??

Other urls found in this thread:

cjs.ucla.edu/holocaust-studies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it never happened.

Because we only learn about real things in school

because my parents love me and paid for me to go to a private school

>school teaching anything besides sucking cock

I've seen "holocaust class" referenced several times, on several different mediums, by different people in different contexts. I asked my wife and we are both confused. What the hell is holocaust class?

i don't live in a jewish shit hole

already have a creative writing class

>What the hell is holocaust class?
Teaches students about how to efficiently run concentration camps.

I did and mrs. Sugarman told me that hitler would love me and I was probably destined to be a neo-nazi. Fuck that bitch.

You can tell she's a sociopath from her facial expressions.

Every day in the newspapers (((they))) had Holocaust stories, back in the 80's. The stories were so frequent, it was called Holocaustomania. So, we did have our daily dose of fake guilt tripping. At some point everyone decided we don't need to cry over something we didn't do, and the kikes are ridiculously powerful anyway, so if someone needs sympathy it's us.

Because my teacher was French and straight up told the class "History is written by the winners. And the winners often lie, so keep that in mind while you're reading your history books."

She was trying to redpill us, but we were grade 9 brainlets and didn't get it.

>flag

why have a class on something that never happened? At least the Nazis are an actual nation.

rekt

This.

Sending your kids to public schools is abusive and neglectful. There are some exceptions in smaller towns where they citizens still have control over the local government, but for the most part public schools are indoctrination centers meant to educate plebs.

My sides

Also Daily reminder - neither Hogg nor the bald slut knew any of the victims nor did they witness the shooting.

Imagine how happy Gonzalez was when this happened and she realised it was her time to ascend to the throne of SJW Godhood

This is what i thought it was im not sure why people on Sup Forums have such a problem with it.

how are those gears supposed to turn

key point

Magic

cjs.ucla.edu/holocaust-studies/

They're not. The parents are a hindrance to the functioning of the indoctrination camps. They must be removed.

Because it should be in (((History))) class, it shouldn't be it's own class, when I was in High School it wasn't.

even Germany doesn't have that

its probably similar to a WW2 history class. An elective available to juniors and seniors or something.