Why are white men not men any more?

Why are white men not men any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=03JsDr7c_K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, retard, that IS his court appointed lawyer, so he's not going to just attack the shitskin

you are part of the problem, idiot

or a kike

That attorney has his work cut out for him.

Because masculinity has been labeled as toxic.

>white men aren't men anymore
I'm the kike?

exactly. OP's an idiot.
he looks like more of a man than that pencil armed lanky short somali arab muslim hybrid . hes looking at him with disdain and second hand embarrassment .

"hur why arent white men real men doe?"

Because he’s civilized enough to understand that physical violence would throw his years of law school in the garbage and he would be in the same prison scrubs

Birth control

This user has a good point. Met this black kid once who loved to throw shit at people to the point of fighting and said that he wished they would throw life away over it, because he had nothing to lose when they didn't. These people exist. Personally, if I could get away with it and laws weren't a factor I would fuck some people's shit up like no tomorrow. But then laws do exist, I respect them more or less, and those fuckers swarm you anyhow and won't fight 1 on 1 and be done with it. If you know them you'll dealing with weeks of bullshit following the indicident.

Short answer: conditioning.

because they never were. You are just reading false history of white greatness. white men were always weak.

white men arent even white men anymore

pretty sure this is not true. like ya know, planes trains automobile.

White men were the only ones brave enough to sail across the Pacific AND atlantic.

Think about that. No other men ever decided to farther than what they could see. No group ever crossed into the abyss like the white man did.

When white man crossed the ocean first it was the greatest unknown man could ever face. No other race could ever muster the courage to go beyond a few days out. White men went out for years on open uncharted seas then conquered the people in the foreign lands they landed on.

needs an edit where the lawyer is happy merchant and the nigger is the shiieeeet nigger

they were never men to begin with

Dumb cunt was begging not to go to prison later.

Quick rundown. Who is he, how many women did he brutally rape and kill while getting away with it, because Sweden, Germany or some other suicidal hellhole?

Fantastic post user.

(((men)))

*slow clap*

Most directly? Because of Jewish lawyers.

1 post by this ID

kill yourself nigger.

>Why are white men not men any more?

JEWS.

more specifically (((hollywood entertainment industry & media))) (((social engineering)))

terrible choice of a picture
that white guy looks more masculine than that abomination.

yeah mate that sounds pretty kikey

a kike would know

Because British culture won WW2.

"Id love to end this lanklet, but since I have a family and future to lose, i will abide by the law instead"

I'll try to make this as short as I can. First it started with some rich beta men who had wives who wouldn't have sex until woman's suffrage was a thing.

This brought about the empowerment of women in the work place and in general.

Since men were no longer the main providers for a family their power was slowly taken away, so they adapted. Instead of being strong and manly, they act like total bitches because it was the only way to be accepted into society(and get laid).

This then led to the current PC culture we live in and the majority of problems Sup Forums complains about.

TL:DR To get some Pussy.

Crackers was always nothing but a big fish in a small pond. The instant competition came they got mopped the floor with.

>everything is ww2
>muh nazis

Hurr durr, white men gibbesmedat.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=03JsDr7c_K0

1 nig can't even take down two white women.

Yfw your career depends on your w/l record and your stuck defending shitskins and niggers

how much longer Sup Forums?
how much longer will white men tolerate the eternal jewniggers?

are you first-world comforts starting to run out?

He's probably thinking
>this is my life now
because there are many many many more shitskins and niggers to defend. I feel kind of bad for him actually.

>small pond
>conquered the whole world
Nog IQ, everybody