Attack on titan is shit

is falco retarded? he cares for gabi but don't want her to become a titan? did he forget that they are all throw away fodders who can die any second in battles? he couldn't even protect gabi in that war when she went solo with 70% chance of getting head shot by the enemy; and he thinks 7 year (short but practically guaranteed)life span is too short for her.
why does the author create retarded soldiers with the mindset of an average citizen?

Snk died with Bert.

SNK is better without Bort

Snk is better than it's ever been right now

Delete this thread pls

I just want to see Reiner suffer.

Now any titan is sucetible of dying during mid battle.Being a shifter is more a disavantege than advantage(even more because Isayama loves to make the Warriors jobs even though they should easily win).

Gibgab is Marley's star girl, she isn't gonna die easily and she'll only get stronger with age and experience. I think Falco just wants to cling to any chance of her living a happy peaceful life, which would be thrown out the window if she became a shifter. Don't worry Falco, you will get your waifu in the end!

GABBLE CHARGE

Reddit OUT

>yfw She can't escape the Colossal bomb

>Reddit
Not a reddit user.

Hopefully Falco shields her from the blast and dies in the process.

Gabi will die the most meaningless death of the cadets.
Once the COLOSSAL TITAN ARMIN ARLERT transforms inside Liberio, some flying debris will cut her in half without her being able of doing anything at all.
Falcon will try to save her, only to meet the same fate.
Reiner will watch all of it while being pinned on the ground by Eren, being unable to do anything.
While he cries, Manlet and Mikasa will blow up his neck using thunder spears, and drag his body out of the armored titan.

Because they're soldiers, they can't be human and have any feelings to one another whatsoever? This makes no sense.

I want to cook with this cutie!

I would love to do that too.

Like I said, get in line, bucko.

No, but thank you for the picture.

Okay, then get behind me, and fuck me in the ass while I fuck her.

I don't like men.

Good, I don't either.

He should just make chocolate with pennis form so Hanji can get the signals

Too hot.

Shit fan fiction.

Superior taste:
>Chapter 100-Grim Reminder
>Young Warriors are at the festival doing the security of the ones inside,but they are in the gate as guards.They are waiting for Willy's announcement
>Porco,Reiner and Pieck are at the festival to make the security of those in the festival.Pieck is on the south part,Porco is in the north part and Reiner is in the middle of the festival.All of them are in high buildings to keep watch
>Zeke is in his officer(that is inside of the millitary quarters,same place where the festival is being held,but the festival is on the port),he is dressing to go to the festival
>He sees a latter with no seal or anything.This letter caught his attention abd he opens it
>Zeke sees the contents of the letter,then he left his room to warn Maggath about something
>Reiner then looks at Gabi and the Young Warriors enjoying the party and he remembers his friends
>Fireworks and loud musics
>A strange person passes through Reiner
>Willy appears and the everything goes quiet.He starts to talk about Marley''s empire.
>Zeke looks at the port and he asks to a marleyan soldier to drive him to te festival
>The soldier knows who Zeke is and he accept his order
>During the festival a strange man walks toward Willy but he stops in the middle of the crowd,standing right next to the gates where there is a stronger military presence
>Reiner looks at this strange man,he uses a binocle to see who he is
>It's Armin
>Reiner then stops for a moment,but then he screams "WAIIITTT NOOOOO!!!!"
>Armin transforms and everyone is blow up
>Gabi,Falco,Udo,Sophia and Colt are caught by the blast.The last thing they see are a huge flash behind them.

>Big Guy-Kun quickly grabs Willy and pulls him down of the stage,he uses the stage as protection
>Pieck and Porco hears the transformation,they quickly transforms
>Reiner is caught by the explosion,the bulding falls on top of him.The debris injures him
>Zeke looks at the port at distance,he then says "Too late"
>A monstruous Colossal Titan is in the middle of the flat area
>Porco and Pieck arrives at the area and sees the destruction.Pieck says that they have no chance against the Colossal Titan,so she tells Porco that they need to take the survivors out of the area
>Reiner then blast the debris and he is furious
>Reiner then says
>"I will kill all of you,evey last one of you devils.I will leave none of you on this earth!"

worse*

>Arminfats unironically believe this

You mean Erwin.

As long he is alive,this mango has a future.

Best.

Zeke makes the manga better now the focus is on him and Reiner.

trips confirm

Facts are facts after all.

>Implying

He is what Armin can never be.

>Based Zeke always saves the chapter

>Autism
And you said his post was shit fanfic kek

>Implying Isayama would't make one even worse with everyone jobbing to Armin,and praising him

I like these political poster fan arts. They're pretty fun!

I miss Annie. She should've squashed him.

Why does Isayama unironically think this?

because marley society is retarded and that not excludes the eldian slaves, those people belong to the kind of context which is similar to the wwII (when the germans was in the hitler side)
For falco make gabi his precius wife and becomes a warrior seems legit. Still is a conservative and retarded times

Indeed Commander Lover-Chan,I hope we get one with Maggath.

She should,but somehow Armin's Retardation Aura is too strong,it even affected Zeke when he was talking to Eren.

Dunno user,Armin is Isayama's golden boy.

Agreed. She should have crushed his skull and rubbed the fragments between her fingers.

All the based political type characters deserve one.
>tfw no Erwin around to engage in political debate with Maggath, Zeke and Vili

Because Isayama had a crush on his childhood friend

>Zeke
-Triple Agent Troubles Ocelot for a Stronger Eldian Empire
>Maggath
-Save the filthy Eldians scum from the sub human life
>Williy
-Making Marley Great through using them as Eldians puppet

This. He heavily implies RB. He secretly wants to fuck his childhood friend like the beta cuck he is.

I'd love it if Isayama was able to develop a complex plotline of their political motivations with backstabbing and all sorts of sleazy moves involved.

Also, I'd like for all the based political characters to have a realistic-ish portrait like pic related. It's the best Pixis art I've ever seen. Would be great if all the commanders had one.

Agreed. Snk lost all its appeal to me now and that's not even because of Bert's death.

>Pixis
He probably doesn't want to start that shit again.

>I'd love it if Isayama was able to develop a complex plotline of their political motivations with backstabbing and all sorts of sleazy moves involved.
Zeke probably going to have his ideals put in a political way,we saw this during his conversation with Mads.We also saw Maggath and Williy having a political discursion about Marley.
Odds are we are probably going to see Zeke,Maggath and Williy having a heavy political conversation about Eldia,Marley and even more.

>Also, I'd like for all the based political characters to have a realistic-ish portrait like pic related. It's the best Pixis art I've ever seen. Would be great if all the commanders had one.
This actully would be a interesting addition,to have a realistic portrait of commanders types characters.

Outside of Annie, Hobo Eren, Reiner, Erwin and maybe Zeke, all of the background characters are more interesting than the main cast.

>Vol. 23 outsold vol. 22
Proof not even the nips care about EMA.

Armin a cute.

>Calling this cute

Yes it is. I would love to pinch those cute cheeks

L-Landwhale-chan...

Your edit is still cute.

SNORT SNORT SNORT SKREEE OINK RAWWWWWN SNORT
Piggy shit.

how long until the next chapter comes out? isn't it usually around the end of the month?

Mada ka na m8,only day 05 of each month.

Because Armin is his self insert and Isayama wants to pretend he's special because he's smart despite being physically weak.

>self insert
I thought it was obvious Armin is Isayama's childhood love.

Isayama admitted that he based Reiner off his childhood friend and Reiner is his favorite.

I'm going to pick up some takeout and when I get back I'm going to start watching season two. I was busy with a bunch of shit at work so I didn't get to watch it live, or even after it aired as a 'batch' until now.

Can anyone do like a quick recap confirmation? IIRC; it all left off when they had captured annie and she like turned into a giant crystal or some shit so basically they were going to follow up on that. Did I miss any major plot points? I know reiner and ymir are titans because I spoilered myself by playing that musou tie-in game and reading wikis after the first airings ended and I wanted more.

Am I missing anything else important that I should keep in mind before starting S2? I have a general recollection of the primary setting and settings, walls etc... Just a little fuzzy on where the plot of the first left off versus shit i spoilered myself on by reading the wiki, or plot elements from the game. pic unrelated

He said on his blog Armin is based on his childhood friend. Reiner could be his favourite but he likes Armin.

Wait until saturday

If you're going to watch it, why do you need spoonfeeding, retard?
Just watch it yourself while you eat your macdonalds.

This.

What is wrong with japan.

That is disgusting.

nobody cares about boruto

>Not wanting to taste young pee pee

During the Oyama event, he said that Reiner was based off a childhood friend. He says that Armin's childlike dream reminded him of his friend, not that he's based off him.

Why did Armin's parents choose suicide by Titans over their son?

I swear to fuck this better not be you Pedo-kun

You wouldn't?

They were Tieber spies and were caught. Of course the military police couldn't say that because nobody was supposed to exist outside the walls in the first place.

They realized his retardation aura was slowly draining all their brainpower.

No, he said Armin is influenced off one of his childhood friends.

They chose to escape over getting killed.

There are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW, that think Mikasa has a better ass.

Sorry. You were right, but he said during Oyama too that Reiner was based off a childhood friend.

It's not like he only had one childhood friend.

No one gives a shit about Bert.

He was a complete afterthought in his own death chapter.

she has but i prefer annie

Her bottom is lovely and perfect. But you could have used a picture that doesn't show her groping and choking Eren.

Haven't you had enough?

>edited out the bug
But why tho

I like the picture more with just her in it. I think the artist did such a fantastic job properly depicting her that I felt anything else made the picture as a whole feel lesser.

Very cute.

Reiner does.

He deserves all suffering he gets. I just want him to live enough to see Marley crumbling before being eaten by a walldian.

Maybe Ackerautists should pick less dense waifus

>time to suckle

Filthy degenerate Armin shippers are the worst. Anyone that pairs Armin with Annie is mentally sub par and doesn't understand Annie's character.
AA is disgusting in every possible regard.

But Vol. 22 was more about Grisha

Eren getting chocolate every year from anyone other than Mikasa and Armin seems delusional.