Give it out Sup Forums

give it out Sup Forums
we all know you like mexicans

i like killing* mexicans

edgy

Where does mexicans go on this scale?

give it out???

Agreed. Wetbacks ruin everything they touch.

>"GREEN GROW!"
I recently learned that you guys are pretty much mocking yourselves when you call English speaking huwhites 'gringo'.

t.14 year-old

>mexican
>having a head

Everybody calls them that. All of Latin America, including Brazil, the Spanish, the French, etc.

I unironically prefer Mexicans to amerimutts. And at this point Mexicans are whiter anyway.

I like them just fine - in mexico.

nigger are you serious? its a joke holy shit get off the internet you retarded sjw

We only like your food.

>English speaking huwhites
We only use it with americans, we know the difference between a brit, a strayan and a gringo

It's easy to kill the day labor types because they go with anyone for work and no one give a shit about men in western countries.

barely

or beaners as I like to call them

Spaniards and French people call Anglos 'gringo'? gona need a source for that claim, Pedro.

Gringo

>I like their food
>I like the qt brown girls
>I like how they defend their neighborhoods from niggers
>I like how the Mexicans at work always carpool together and team up for babysitting and house/yard projects

I used to be a white nationalist, now I'm a castizo futurist.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

I hear them do it, the Portuguese too. Wtf, am I supposed to link you to Pewpoll on the distribution of the words distribution? Just try to look it up yourself on blogs or whatever. "Gringo" isn't mean to be a slur, by the way.

*distribution of the words utilization.

Wtf is a castizo futurist?

I hate mexican food. Dumping meat, onions, cilantro on some flat piece of bread is shit food.

Tell me who created the Chadhan and Gohan Blanco meems.

Alright, some of you are cute. I'll admit it.

And for the femanons and polgbt types.

White man + Fuckable Mestiza = Sexy castzia

I’m tall and blue eyed, which Mexican woman wants to fuck me

Don't go to church tomorrow.

Hnnnggg
No. Girls on the internet

I wish I could have been born in a paradise like Mexico.

Wtf are you!?!!

The sort of country that makes Mexico look like Paradise in comparison. A dark thing indeed.

I honestly don't hate Mexicans but I mean laws are laws.

Dude, those lithe, slender twinks are more feminine than most actual girls. It would not be gay to have a threesome with those 2.

IS THE BIG GUY A KIKE?

There are certainly worse groups to be invaded by, as Yuropooristan is finding out.

>I've only ever eaten at Taco Hell

They cry way too much and need to get the fuck back to Mexico. OUT OUT OUT!

yes

Mexican girls can be QTs, but I can't stand your accents.

>tfw self hating Mexican

I'll give you this.
No woman will fuck you like a Mexican woman.
(Except maybe a Brazilian woman)

you're a mud shit so who cares what you think, mexicans arent whiter then mutts because they have brown skin you retard.

I actually do like you guys, good food, beautiful women, just wish so many of you that live in my country would stop voting for the communists, aka democrats.

You should hear Puerto Rican accents if you think Mexican accents are bad.
We had the hottest little 23 yr old PR bitch working at our last job, but to listen to her talk was brutal.
Imagine if Mexico had an ignorant Mississippi accent or the Bong guttertrash accent. That's better than PR accents.