I've studied nuclear war for 35 years -- you should be worried

youtube.com/watch?v=M7hOpT0lPGI

it's actually happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7hOpT0lPGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can't study nuclear war because its never happened. You can theorize about it.

>I've studied something that has never happened for 35 years

Guess what? I live at a first strike location. The last thing I have to give a fuck about is jew wars. If nukes fly, I'll disappear. The only people who should be worried are the survivors, which isnt me, so nuke the planet. I literally dont care.

I've studied it for 36 years at you shouldn't be worried or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

A bigger threat to civilization is the "silent killer," miscegenation.

Niggers will kill civilization but diluting the white gene pool.

Things will just rot away and no one will be able to rebuild them. The mixed races will lose the impetus to keep up the infrastructure.

The nukes will the people of the future when the non-whites forget what the nukes are and open on or let them deteriorate and leak their radioactive poison.

Nanking was a warcrime, but atomizing entire cities is not. Welcome to america, or if you prefer, the great satan.

Good One!!!

Says the country with Flavelas...you can borrow some of our bombs to get the smell of piss and shit out of your nose...

nukes are a meme fuck of fear mongering jewish shill

It's out of my control. Hopefully the AYYYLMAOS save us when someone pushes the button.

I'll one up you. Take Quantum Immortality Theory and add it to living in a first-strike zone. You'll always get the world that never got WW3.

Larping faggotry. If the government paid for you to study something that hasn't happened and is exceedingly unlikely to ever happen then it would certainly explain a bit about how we are twenty trillion dollars in debt with no end in sight you wasted life living mother fucker.

no war will happen
we are protected

the war never happened because that guy in the video along with russian and american scientists like carl sagan told Reagan and Gorbachev the dangers of nuclear war

t974
TEDx, not TED.
They let any fucking idiot talk at those things.

>They let any fucking idiot talk at those things.

Owen Brian Toon is a Professor in the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences for which he was the founding Chair, and a Research Associate in the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics at the University of Colorado at Boulder.

He received an A. B. in physics at the University of California at Berkeley in 1969 and a Ph.D. in physics at Cornell University in 1975. He was a Research Scientist at NASA’s Ames Research Center from 1975 until 1997 when he moved to Colorado.
Brian’s research group studies radiative transfer, aerosol and cloud physics, atmospheric chemistry and parallels between the Earth and planets.

Brian has helped conceive, develop and lead many NASA airborne field missions aimed at understanding stratospheric volcanic clouds, stratospheric ozone loss, the effects of aircraft on the atmosphere, and the role of convective and cirrus clouds in Earth’s climate system. He has been involved in numerous satellite missions for both Earth and the planets.
He has published more than 300 papers in refereed scientific journals, and is one of the most highly cited researchers in Geoscience.

I love that shit. for instance, i have almost died many times. crazy situations, but i survived when i maybe shouldnt have. anyway, it occurs to me that this reality is the one where i lived, which is why everything is so fucking weird, because i should honestly be dead.

>35 years of my life will have been wasted if you are not worried, please be worried

Fun fact: people don't like to die

Chances are no significant nation would fire a nuke. Would Pakistan? maybe but they do so at their own peril because everyone would return fire.

>please clap

RONPAUL
O
N
P
A
U
L

Wow he studied all one of them.

nukes are like hormone therapy, u take enough and ur cured, u take too much and you kill yourself.

Yeah well how the fuck did I die?

Strategic Deterrence is a heavily studied academic subject. You wouldn't know that, being black and all.

like OP losing his Virginity.

>I've studied nuclear war for 35 years
Can't be worse than gender studies

>because everyone would return fire.
Not true

>Would Pakistan?
They almost did during the 1999 Kargil war with India. Funny story, actually:
>India has nukes
>Pak has nukes
>Hind/Pak periodically fight over mountainous border areas
>they fight
>this time Nawaz Sharif was in charge
>Pervez Musharraf is #2 man in Pak gov't
>nukes are not supposed to be used without Sharif's approval
>Musharraf readies a bunch of warheads and loads them onto missiles to strike India
>Sharif doesn't even know
>Sharif finds out, not from Musharraf, not from ISI, not from anyone in Pakistan - it was Bill Clinton
>He makes a phone call to Sharif to talk him down from the nuclear ledge, except Sharif had no clue up to this point
>nukes stood down, Musharraf humiliated albeit secretly
>Musharraf later takes over the country

As embarrassing as pooinloos are, islamic pooinloos are fucking evil

>youtube.com/watch?v=M7hOpT0lPGI
>
>it's actually happening

As soon as I saw sponsored by whole foods, I knew out was going to be some spactacular BS....

Let me get up here add he impressive and scare the shit or if you.... I've been studying this shit forever senpai' and I finally get a chance to talk about it!!!-fuck yeah!!! You better be scared!!!

>the war never happened because that guy in the video along with russian and american scientists like carl sagan

sounds like the air is too thin.

Which state

i live in Star Ranch, which is on the same mountain NORAD is inside of. I can watch their front door from my deck.

Didn’t they move most ops out of Cheyenne Mountain?

Oh well, if I die, I die. I'm not going to destroy my life worrying about nuclear Armageddon, only faggots do that.

lol, they said they did, to Peterson which is only a few miles away
then they said they moved it back in
in any event their daily routine never changed
and i never saw anything being "moved"
i watch them all the time, it's my hobby
i have very nice cameras
i keep record of vehicles and what not
they spy on us, so why not

At least we can recover from nukes. We can't recover from niggers diluting our blood and soil.

> says he takes pics of AF operations

You should prepare your anus

and..... Come on, man. You can't say your hobby is spying on NORAD with high tech cameras and just leave it at that.

This.

The guy is a retard who wasted his time instead of studying the people involved.

Everything he says is irrelevant.

He can. LARPers love to brag on Sup Forums.

I don't take pictures, I take 24/7 HD video which streams to the internet. Not like I'm the only one watching. Russia makes sure we never have cloud cover. If they don't like my cameras they are welcome to leave.

>mass raping women with sticks
>cutting open the bellies of pregnant women so you can impale their fetuses
>compared to a nuclear blast that liquifies them instantly
OY VEY THE AMERICANS ARE SO BARBARIC!!111111111 DEY SHOULD FEEL GUILTY FUH EVAH!111111

>Russia makes sure we never have cloud cover.

and....you're a crazy person.

Same here. I'm a terrible driver. Sometimes I space out and can't even remember how I made a turn or how I wound up on a certain road. Always make it to where I n-

I just like to antagonize them.
Thanks for poisoning our Aquifer Air Force. Really appreciate it. Aim high, guys.

you wish. it could be China, I'm not claiming to be an authority

>implying nukes are real

You forget that reporters and academics are theoretical experts on everything. Thus their reporting and studies are 100% true, even if that thing has never happened.

Nuclear winter was Russian disinfo fr the first cold war, seriously. So don't count on that as a deterrent.

If nuclear war broke out, and we had MAD irl, would the US or the Russians also bomb israel? Wouldn't the jews burn with everyone else?

I ponder this frequently. It's a common assumption that Israel already has nukes in US cities, I would think they've tried as much with Russia if that is true. China could nuke them without much blow back if the US was out of the picture, but the US really has no choice but to be their "ally". It's a very healthy relationship. Nothing says "friend" like a gun to your head.

wow, crazy story and no one checks the triple 6. I figured this would have 2 lines full of (You's)

kek'd and checked

Well, I see most people here asking to be nuked on a daily basis.

Everyone forgets Pakistan has nuclear weapons because no one can believe we let Pakistan get nuclear weapons.

>old boomer doing his nuclear war fearmongering act again
fuck off

>Tedx

zzzzzzzzz

The main function of nuclear weapons is to scare you. If you aren't scared of them they're kind of useless. We will all die, but the poor bastards who insured their own survival will have to live in it. They're the only people who should be scared.

It's not happening. For the 3500th time, it's not happening.

Jesus Christ.

the paper on the india-pakistan war that claims pillars of smoke would reach the upper atmosphere from the burning cities and cause a nuclear winter is pretty retarded. i seriously think it's fearmongering but, no doubt any nuclear missile war couldn't be contained between minor powers and would probably end in general world nuclear war thus killing billions.

Unless another great flood occurs and Noah #2 is a White Nationalist.

More leftist hysteric fear mongering for profit.

Shocker.

How do I go about studying fantasy for 30 years? I want some of that gib money too.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Turkish "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I want nuke war.

PENTAGON GENERALS ARE DUMB HEHEHE

qw

hope California gets nuked t.bh

>implying i dont want a nuclear winter to get all comfy like and go out killing raiders

Heard about Hiroshima?

Israel is the only country that will nuke their "allies" if they come under attack.
So if they got over ran they'd nuke all of western europe first.

If they launch a fucking missle at us, I hope the first one hits me right in the fucking head