The most overrated piece of paper ever

The only way the country can continue to function is by continually amending and working around this absolute, Masonic monstrosity.

True the constitution did not protect us from jews or the fed.

It's not a communist history book. The constitution doesn't change with the needs of the party. It remains as the rights of the people.

Yeah lets toss it out and just wing it.

>muh sacred texts
>implying it's not a plutocracy

>A document that purports ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL
>Not communist

>Plutocracy
That's America on a good day

Constitution was a great experiment. It clearly failed.

Don't get me wrong, I think keeping your guns at this point is the only way to go.

Nice stawman.

didnt the document define them as white and landowning or am i mis remembering

Does it even matter? Are all landowning white males equal?
White communism is still communism.

It does make a difference, look at noguns, nofuns yuropoors. Shitposting too hard could get you in real troubles over here.

It's good but not enough, nogs in South-Africa have no qualms about amending theirs. The real issue is demographics.

They didn't say that they'd have wealth distributed by the state like communism they said every white man should have an equal chance to make it or not. If you treat everyone equally in terms of having no laws restricting people to be constantly part of a certain class the best people will rise and the inferior will fall

Apart from talking nonsense about "rights" and being a product of treason, what's the problem?

R A R E
A
R
E

>A document that purports ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL

The Declaration of Independence says that, not the Constitution. D-. See me after class.

> dual citizenship

>most overrated paper
>not the bible, koran, talmud

Fact: the oath of enlistment doesnt say anything about protecting civilians, but rather the constitution.

hi meme flag.

you don't have to be here. you can go to any country you want. where does your complaint come in, exactly?

>Fear of Masons

sage
Kys

How funny it is that it's that same piece of *overrated* paper that allows you to spout your inane garbage.