Australia is changing

Australia is changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/university-texas-students-launch-no-whites-allowed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#powerful

i hate the world.

stunning and brave

Looks exactly the same at least your not about to become a caliphate

University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine
"Students at the University of Texas, San Antonio are launching a new magazine called “No Whites Allowed.”
A Facebook event announcing Thursday’s launch says the magazine will “create a space” for “black and brown people, especially those who are queer,” who have been “told that they don’t have a space” or a “voice or a say.”
“The [magazine] specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” a description of the event reads. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/university-texas-students-launch-no-whites-allowed/

what in the name of the God is going on in Australia?

It's called progress BIGET!

>Typical Saturday night in Manila

Shitpostin' reached critical levels and now they're having a mental meltdown irl

Weird shit. There was snow this summer too

Just fucking nuke us already

And here's the top 27 reasons why that's a good thing!

>you will never be apart of the cleansing fire gunning down degenerates
uh why live?

RARE
A
R
E

>interracial gays next to a brown woman urinating on herself

god is dead

Holy shit
RARE

Wtf. Is that Swaziland?

La creatura del oceano

>303 posts ever

RARRREEEEEE

Checked

So rare and precious

I fucking hate you Melbourne.
Stay on your side of the desert cunt.

st-stop

Don't worry, I love doggos

You sure about that?

Are you a proxyfag or do you live there?

Why the fuck is it ALWAYS melbourne. I've been all around this country but Melbourne is the only place shit like this happens. Why?

Fucking precious.
Are you the only person with internet access in your country?

R A R E
A
R
E

kek. saved

Homoberfest in Sydney surely. Mardis Gras.

Yeah, we're finished.

Stunning and brave

Sydney needs to be gassed.

Thread derailed.

fukken saved

Would deffs drink a VB with while restoring junk cars in Alice Springs to Compete in demolition Derby's.

It's like a real life Wakanda

too drunk to make our beds.

Yeah nah cob

YES were making progress

>you will never have a cute australian bf to talk your nights away in a long distance relationship
>you will never have a cute australian bf to travel to and make love to for the first time

fuckin shoot me

The days of your Crocodile Dundee national identity are over. She likes brownies now.

It'll happen someday, user.

melbourne is a lost cause.

That’s why I only visit rarely, and even then never leave bayside.

mfw

>Be single mum
>Bf commits 'incest' (lol) against daughters.

PICK DECENT MEN TO MARRY YOU STUPID BITCHES.

Obama's Australia

How bad is it now? I was there 7 years ago and made it through Melbourne central station only seeing a few Anglo white faces. It was at least 70% Asian with lots of pajeets and 'others' too.
That station has thousands of people going in and out. On that very day I vowed never to return.

it's all over for australia, fucking cucks

What teh fucking SHIT!?!?!

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Pretty bad.hey. So I moved to qld, and whilst the last joint was ok I’m now surrounded by blacks, and am the only white fella working for this particular business.

Another rare I found.

You can still find the thread.

The worst thing that happened to the world is it avoided WW3. War is nature's hygiene. It cleans out the degenerate and the weak, and resets civilization. But we allowed the Jews to scare us with their 'nuclear war would mean human extinction' crap and so here we are. Lost in a collapsing, degenerate world.

I would fuck her

i know the person that heads this. they are absolutely militant people. scary times man

>tfw when I already have your flag

Wrong, you send the young fighters to die before they can have their own family. War is sending the best genetic stock to the meat grinder

Nice VPN.

Its always a catastrophe that re levels society: Plagues, revolutions, massive wars, collapsed state etc.

Whoa, haven't been able to collect a new flag in a long time

When will the emus have enough of you faggots and decide to wipe you out?

Jews. Jews happening in Australia.

>Australia is changing
The entire world gets uglier and uglier by the day.

The shooting bit. God will inevitably punish fags :3

Do you have aids?

Didn't the Aussie police murder the real Crocodile Dundee?

Melbourne is literally Sodom 2.0

Send in Mateen

those boys are cute desu

fucking this.

i prefer melbournistan. the irony is as gay marriage was finally pasted, there are now countless muslims just itching to blow them up.

Yeah supposedly he died in a shootout with them. Supposedly that guy had developed quite a drug habit by then.

Fat, ugly, brown, obnoxious and entitled.

They're strangely like twins.

emus and people coexists peacefully in modern times. they don't even remember 2 weeks ago let alone a war (the humans, that is)

shoot em up

Don't worry, the time will come.
Patience.

The fags can’t help it, they’re like birds, the turds literally fall out their gaping cavernous arseholes

holy fukin RARE

Australia is 90% white is meme. It hasnt been 90% white since the early 1990s. Illegal Chinese and Vietnamese everywhere. Rapefugees everywhere.
Ive lived there for a year thinking it would be a white paradise. Instead I was revolted by how little white people there were and almost died from getting bitten by a huntman. Fuck Australia

it's not uncommon for gay guys to be into dudes who look like themselves
and it isn't necessarily vanity either - when you're attracted to your own sex, you have the ability to present yourself as something you consider attractive, and that can work like a feedback loop of sorts where two guys who are attracted to the same type of guy and present themselves like that end up together

Have a (you) for the rare

came here to post this
these people should be educators
they have so much to offer

goddamn fucking traitors
WHEN WILL YOU CUNTS
START TO CALL FOR THE EXECUTION OF THOSE THAT SOLD US OUT TO IMMIGRANTS?

Yeah fuck mate those huntsman are cheeky cunts.

El abominación de las austrál

el ABBOminacion

delete this

PROXIE
R
O
X
I
E

Liberals were a mistake

>WHEN WILL YOU CUNTS
>START TO CALL FOR THE EXECUTION OF THOSE THAT SOLD US OUT TO IMMIGRANTS?
You mean our parents? Our Grandparents?

I hate this Mardi Gras shit so fucking much.

> fag festival brings out a bunch of degenerate shit eating dirty cunts
>yearly tradition of acting like retards commences
>majority of us shake our heads in disgust but keep our thoughts quiet as the media and left wing parasites violently oppose rational objection to public displays of sexual debauchery and sexualisation of male children

every year it gets more ridiculous 1 of 2 things has got to happen
1.gays start realising nobody actually gives a fuck about who they are and stop acting like attention seeking retards

or option 2.faggotry spirals out of control to the point where common people get so pissed off they react with violence and the cycle starts again.

>nobody actually gives a fuck about who they are
>obviously cares about them
lmao retard