WHY AMERICA IS QUIET ABOUT IT'S MILITARY JET BEING SHOT DOWN OVER SYRIA?

Malfunction or incompetence?
Or superiority of Russian 400 technology.
It' Happening anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In a curious irregularity:
>it's
>it is
whereas
>its
>belongs to it

s

>QUIET ABOUT ITS MILITARY JET

You realize that Trump and Putin know that everything going on is israeli false flags right? Netanyahu needs a war and he's not gonna get it.

I think that Americans are hypnotized by the fumes emitting from their asses after eating their burgers and burritos.
Pathetically sad actually.
israelis are just waiting with the flaming match.

MUH FALSE FLAGS

KEK,
actually, you are correct!

Of course I am because everyone is expecting one. It's not hard to see that the youtube shutdown was in preparation for another bullshit stunt that will fail and then the hammer will drop.

>and then the hammer will drop.
quite sharp looking hammer actually

Sauce?

JUDGMENT

please stop judging their relationship, please.

ok, no doubt, he's a jew

Who told u

american jet being down hhahaha never happened

sigh

Trump is a pretty discreet guy, so I bet he wants to keep a tight lid on this one until he has figured it out

Deserved, this is what you get get for illegally occupying a sovereign country.
Should have killed your troops too.

Is this about Israel's jet or is this about another one?

I heard that's fake news. Must have been someone else. Can't recall. Hey did you hear about gun control? Alex Jones is being taken off the air too. I heard theres also a new scandal about Harvey Weinstein. 9/11 was an inside job. The jews own Hollywood. Bohemian grove. Reptilians walk around on the flat earth. I heard long cat is really really long and theres another black cat that's just as long called tacgnol. Do you think any of this is true?

what jet

Show flag, Abdul

>Show flag, Abdul

Where are those Russians the media talks about sharing this information? Shouldn't we, Russian bots, have access to at least some info on this?

Muh Russia though.

>theyd never fake anythi-
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

No. I was making fun of him because false flags are happening once every 3 weeks at this point. They're played out/

whore produces whore

mfw

The Canacuck is right, islam is a religion of peace, the only trucks they drive in europe are PEACEFUL trucks!

>it's
>it is
It's a little known fact that it also can mean that something belongs to "it". You have several layers of brainletcy.

Checked and I'm sure one of the 50 Mexican Intellectuals would come up with a situation where it would be necessary to assign possession to an "it"

dios mio