They're right you know

They're right you know

women are property.

I know. Only ignorant fucks believe in hard gender

anyone larping as a man wouldn't last one second in a real man's world, being treated like an actual man. They'd commit suicide after like 2 days

this tranny shit has to stop, mass-pandering to broked brain faggots is fucking stupid

Sage

Dont reply to slide threads kids

>They'd commit suicide after like 2 days
>this tranny shit has to stop

surely PP technicians feel some cognitive dissonance when a heavily prenant trans man walks in asks to abort their fetus.

>hard gender
my gender is really hard right now

>twitter doesn't block spam posts
>deletes you for being racist
it's like bizarro Sup Forums

fpbp

This is right you know

You think it's a coincidence that a disproportionate amount of trannies are men turning into women and not the opposite? It's because these (((men))) can't cope with the responsibility and opt to choose life in easy mode instead

they are being artifically propped up and coddled

First time I agree with a mutt.

What is a man?

As an owner of a uterus I find this highly offensive.

That depends: How are we defining "man"? If we are defining "man" as a member of the sex with smaller gametes, then no. If we are defining "man" as those who others treat as a man, then yes.

No they don't

> LESBIANS ARE AS DEGENERATE AS FAGGOT MEN. PERIOD.

If you disagree you get the rope on the day of reflection

I am male, born male, with a penis even. I have not one, nut two uterus.

They are sealed in large jars full of leftover pickle juice to keep them preserved. Had to move them into the back of my closest cause some people were having a problem with them being used as center pieces on my dinner table.

Now I only display them during Thanksgiving and stuff.

If some widgets are midgets, and some midgets are digits, are all chicks with dicks mentally ill faggots?

>Some mentally ill women think they are a man
This isnt spam Sup Forums

what's the actual point that they are trying to make here? Is it a point about intersex people with a uterus who have a male gender identity? This would be a very small amount of people. Or is it some broader point about the difference between gender identity and biological sex? FUCKING TELL ME I;M CONFUS!!!

fpbp

Since this is Sup Forums and all, and given what most fags lust after on here...
>Some women have a penis

>only some

This othering and discrimination is very offensive since it's a scientific fact that there's no biological difference between men and women.