why make another thread? wait for the chapter to come out

what??

Ask and ye shall receive
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/142/

Uta came to kill Yomo huh
Ishitda

First i thought you fucked me but its real

Ape and Monkey jobbing

It's not Kanagi... Is it Eto? OG manager?

I didn't ask for this.

Although last panel made me laugh.

Why the fuck is the text repeating over and over again?

It looks like they're closer to the surface than we previously assumed

Hinami looks absolutely beautiful this chapter.

>not a single word/thought about ayato

Kaneki using his Rize Kagune to heal her leg when

Is Hanbee sticking out his tongue?

>Tonka running away like a cowardly bitch from the one she risked her pathetic life to save in Cucklea
FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Falling for Ishida's bullshit again
>Thinking they died off screen

Repeat after me: Don't believe anyone is dead until you see their corpse with their face.

HINAMI MIGHT DIE FOR THIS
SAVED TO PROTECT SAINT TALKER

It really depresses me. I actually would have been fine, maybe even elated if Hinami had died, thinking of Ayato. But no, because Kaneki has to keep up his growing harem.

The kagune at the end is Eto. Keep up the faith brothers.

Let me guess, Kaneki mastered either Kagune cloning or detaching his kagune to another source (eg, Noro)

I will actually be fine with this kind of asspull. It doesn't stoop as low as Kaneki's teleportation skills.

I'm starting to wonder if poor Hinami's a bigger cuck than Mutsuki, holy shit.

The Tokyo Ghoul

Ayatofags btfo

>I actually would have been fine, maybe even elated if Hinami had died, thinking of Ayato.
Fuck that cuck and the forced ship with Hinami because they're in the same "age" range.

well if she survives she is gonna end up with ayato, since kaneki already fucked touka

so you have that going for ya

>Last panel is literally a meta character location diagram
>The same paragraph about why they are there is copied twice in the last page
>REMEMBER NO ONE KNOWS THEY ARE UNDER ATTACK
>Kaneki icon teleporting

This manga has actually sunk so low. Were the tarot numbers in the original just coincidence?

She can heal her own leg

Well, Hinami is making a lot a food for goat right now.

Its so corny its entertaining in its own way

Touka has the ghoul children to protect.

Cringe.

>anons kept arguing that Hinami didn't love Kaneki romantically like Talker
BTFO
Root A is canon.

yeah are the translators lazy or is it really repeating exposition?

*teleporting sound effect*

>strong
>delicate
>beautiful
Wew, the Talker dicksucking has reached a new level.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Watching this I guess it's really repeating exposition.

I haven't been THIS thrilled up since months while reading a manga chapter, wow!
Hands down, Ishida, you're truly a genius when it comes to building up tension.
Now I'll go back to sleep for a week so time will fly by fast ._______.

fuck off Talker

As said here
>Why can't Talker fight? Seriously. She's like, what, a week pregnant? It's not even a fetus yet. She is strong enough to fight, sure, weakened from lack of food, but jfc.

Repeat after me, anons.
Kaneki is dead

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

for what purpose though, its just downright annoying

So, kanekis name is still on the list but his icon isn't there. How did he make it there so fast

>its just downright annoying
A good definition of TG :re

>V

What did he mean by this?

Irimi and Koma returned to irrelevance just be offscreened LMAO!!

Warp drive kagune

So the question now, is this.

Does Kaneki actually do anything? Are we going to see the man that killed Arima? Or the cuckboi of the past few chapters?

>I just noticed it while editing HQ Ch. 140. The scenes we saw with Kaneki in the past couple of chapters are not necessarily happening at the same times as the 24th Ward Attack.
In Ch. 140 Kaneki said "I'm worried about the 23rd April." Implying that the scenes we saw with Kaneki was prior to this date. In Ch. 133 Furuta said that "it's such an important day." implying it is the 23rd April.

Reminder the whole "they don't know the base is under attack" nonsense is just a silly red herring

Went to find half a year's worth of food for the goat members of the 24th ward. The plan is going well, but they still don't know that their base is under attack.
Went to find half a year's worth of food for the goat members of the 24th ward. The plan is going well, but they still don't know that their base is under attack.

She'll transcend to the god realm any chapter now.

has to be Kaneki; pg 3 his icon is there and Tsukiyama and Nishiki are talking about Ken's orders. and on the last page Kens icon is gone

think the editors forced ishidas hand on this? seems like someone in the department felt the readers were stupid enough to need hand holding exposition on shit that we already know about. like guys we need to repeat this dialogue box just in case the readers forgot lel

Y'all know who the OEK is

He mastered kagune dettachment long ago, and that was actually a trait of Eto's kagune.

>this fucking manga

fucking Hinami...

The events are not happening at the same time and Kaneki decided to return earlier out of some obscure reason.

How do I drop this manga without ever looking back?

No, I totally blame Ishida. He probably thinks it's funny or smart.

hey guys I've been trying to keep up with this arc but I'm a little fuzzy on something. Does Kaneki's group know that their base is under attack?

>Hinami loved Kaneki romantically confirmed
>Ayato isn't mentioned in her Cochlea Diary
>Doesn't even think about him when she thinks she's about to die
Ayato is such a fucking cuck poor guy

Tell me right now user, do you really think Ishida's writing hasn't fallen into shit?

Did Kaneki really made in last moment to save Hinami after three chapters narrator saying that Kaneki doesn't know that base is under attack?

Or is he trying to make us believe that its Kaneki?
Well just kind of subtle and deep writing i expect from Ishida.

TO REPEAT MYSELF

drop it after its finished

Nice even Hinami is cuck now, i hate ayato but why couldn't ishida make ayahina a thing ? it's always all about kaneki, she always do everything for damn kaneki

>hinami thinks she's dying
>oniichanoniichanoniichanoniichanoniichan
>no signs of ayato
this is fucking hilarious

You literally can't. I've tried multiple times like a battered housewife

Kek so Root A was canon after all.

I hope.

He's calling in the entire V force to take Kaneki out, like they took out the Nagaraja 50 years ago.

Making coffee for years is the best training a ghoul can get, also pregnancy increases the RC cells!

>strong
kek
>delicate
abusive
>beautiful
same pretty much

Wew, Talker really is something. It screams "I wish I was the main female lead and mc love interest."

So it sounds like Uta is talking to Yomo, but for some reason he's dressed in Donato's priest garb.
Hell is going on there?

So he a actually had a stroke this time around?
Are Koma and Irimi playing dead?

>delicate

Did that piece of shit kekneki ignore yomo and naki's group?

What other character would try to save Hinami?
Maybe its Eto.

You idiots. The one who saved Hinami is Eto. This is the perfect place for her to get back at Furuta.

Looks exactly like the shit Suzuya's squad is wearing.

Maybe it's just a troll and it's actually Kurona but considering that this huge fucking kagune is literally breaking through the ceiling it's most likely Kekneki.

Ishida already pulled that time shift thing with Furuta so he'll probably do the same with Kaneki.

Kaneki can't do shit here, he got fucked up by the trap and aurima back in the bar, what do you think he will do against S3 and Jezwou?
Ishida will probably use him for some cheap forced drama and then he will get his ass handed.

I want to kiss Touka deeply.