Kiwi/pol/ General - Anti-China Pacific Reset Edition

>Occasionally at 7PM NZST UTC/GMT+12

>Discord Link:
>discord
>.gg/ZR9f9J

>Main News Topic
>Pacific Reset
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101956367/pm-jacinda-arderns-chance-to-set-the-tone-in-the-pacific

>News
>"Chubby" man flashes young girls in Khandallah
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101963925/young-girls-flashed-in-khandallah

>Pies stolen in Huntly robbery
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101961971/pies-stolen-in-huntly-robbery

>Obama to be protected from 'wannabe jihadis' during New Zealand visit
stuff.co.nz/national/101956657/obama-to-be-protected-from-wannabe-jihadis-during-new-zealand-visit

>Small handful turn out to protest against TPP
stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/101957790/small-handful-turn-out-to-protest-against-controversial-international-trade-deal

>NCEA is damaging kids' learning and breaking teachers, thinktank report finds
stuff.co.nz/national/education/101824114/ncea-is-damaging-kids-learning-and-breaking-teachers-thinktank-report-finds

>University of Otago's law faculty described as 'smorgasbord of young, impressionable women for men'
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12006199

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFYhwuN5wc
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=JZXpeUQ0tD8
youtube.com/watch?v=p-DqBfV0GIE
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoTyC5ZlKk
youtube.com/watch?v=0NBQSU9btnw
youtube.com/watch?v=8PISea_Tc4k
youtube.com/watch?v=4vzp2_K9d2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat shit burgers

Wow! Jacinda had a baby! So cute!

Reminder that voting Winnie wasn't a mistake and they may yet turn the immigration numbers down in the coming months now that their new policies are in place. Additional reminder that fags who talk shit about winners (windawgs) are retards who neither offer a non chinked alternative nor understand that it was #HISTURN.

With that said, carry on.

i used to live/study in NZ. Koreans are actually worse than Chinese when it comes to cultural/language integration but they dont create as much of housing inflation in Auckland

Is it true NZ is the Korea of the West while UK is the Japan of the West?

>

UK/Japan part is correct, splendid isolation, introverts tut-ing and whining, have monarch, etc

Korea is more like Russia/Italia, crazy/bad drivers, binge drinking, mama's boys

She had her mongrel kid already?

thanks mate

What is New Zealand like?
Can I travel around it on my bicycle taking odd jobs like Golden Boy?
youtube.com/watch?v=5gFYhwuN5wc

新西兰马上是我们的国。新西兰人每天喝酒。不文明的人。

Fuck off cunt. literaly a week after he formed a government he comes out and says "we have thing to learn" form the chink.

Na. No seppos allowed.

Hello fellow national voter! Go Blue Dragons!

but who will hold up traffic irresponsibly while on a grand adventure??

Congratulations to the Prime Minister on her purchase of a new home. I am sure she will sell her old property below market value to a hard-working family in need.

you can totally travel around on your bicycle but in NZ gov regulates so many things even part time minors have to file a tax report and pay 50% scheme, but many of them still did work without filing in at small groceries and so on. But I don't think any NZ workplace will hire an undocumented traveler.

Maybe you can make a friend of remote area farm owner or something. I don't know Golden Boy so I might have answered your question in totally incorrect way

Winston stabbed us in the back by voting down the medicinal cannabis bill.

They've had medicinal cannabis in California since 1996. Sometimes living in NZ is like living in a time warp. The rest of the world just goes on, we get left behind.

Burn cannabis make you work slow. Pay rent you poor white. I Fuck your mother

I've been away from NZ for a good decade and do you guys still vote for NZF ?

haha you guys truly are left behind. he's a ponzi swindler, all big mouth and no act

To be really honest, large wealth Inequality always existed in NZ. its just chinks flooded your housing market somehow woke your eyes upto class awareness,
I always chuckled at how so many kiwi friends were so optimistic about their future.

You'll need a bicycle license.

I'll do anything to have a grand adventure like Golden Boy

Winston is NOT ourguy, but there is no better option.
I'm hopeful that after he retires we'll see NZF take a proper conservative route, but till then? Fuck if I know. The Greens want to cut immigration too, wanna vote for them?

You have learnt wisely.

Where the fuck are all those Labour/Greens voting faggots who protested the TPPA when National was in power?

why am I a seppo?
I want to spend my big American dollars there

I live with my mother, if any Chinaman came around here she would put a logsplitter through their head.

I like Chinese though: Mencius, Confucius, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu et al. all heroes of mine.

They scraped into Parliament on the back of Maori voters, but they voted down a medicinal cannabis bill and that will see them bleed Maori support to Labour.

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'd get more conservative support if they dropped the hard-left policies like free education and superannuation

What's for tea, lads?

Told you guys you should have voted National.

is this how you treat your brothers?
We're the same race, you should accept my visitation with glee as it boosts our economy and furthers our connection through our common racial bond

Discord link is dead

>tfw you're savvy enough about Winnie's bullshit to not get conned by him the 14th time he stood for parliament

Why would we want Americans?

nah - just auto-blocks seppos

New Discord link:
>discord
>.gg/sKKDh9

>taking odd jobs
FREEDOM CAMPERS GTFO

We're the same race.
What does the nationality matter?
I won't be there long, I just want to bike and hike and spend my money to boost your economy.
I could easily just go to another country and spend my money...is that what you want?
You really don't want aryan tourists?

>We're the same race,
Pure Anglo-Celtic descended from Greatest Albion vs 56%er

>You really don't want aryan tourists?
no, the current ones have fucked up enough

>We're the same race.

What's the chances we will have a new PM by Christmas? I reckon about 80%

Am surprised Ardern didn't abort her kid and make a big announcement about it. She's shilled for abortions all election campaign.

>USA
>GDP 18 trillion
>President salary 400k

>UK
>GDP 2.6 trillion
>PM salary 150k GBP

>Canada
>GDP 1.5 trillion
>PM salary 350k

>NZ
>GDP 185 billion
>PM salary 470k +22k TAX FREE bonus for those very important lunch meetings and such
>new PM almost immediately purchases 1.8 million dollar home in a city where Parliament doesn't even sit and where her office isn't even located

NZ government is a joke. Politics shouldn't make people rich.

Hand over that smug Anglo meme please

dumping the docos
NZ/pol/ Docos
Revolution Pt1
youtube.com/watch?v=JZXpeUQ0tD8

Muldoon - The Grim Face of Power
youtube.com/watch?v=p-DqBfV0GIE

The New Zealand Wars Pt1
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoTyC5ZlKk

The Hollowmen(05 Election)
youtube.com/watch?v=0NBQSU9btnw

Someone Else's Country
youtube.com/watch?v=8PISea_Tc4k

In a Land Of Plenty
youtube.com/watch?v=4vzp2_K9d2s

1/4 Anglo-Celtic, 1/4 Danish and 1/2 German.
Same race, from the same region, formed similar countries, and we speak the same language.
This is why our race is dying, the Jews don't even have to use divide and conquer tactics when you do it yourselves.
I have golden-blond hair and blue/green eyes that have heterochromia.

seymour is whining about not being able to afford a house even though he is on 6 figures

>What's the chances we will have a new PM by Christmas? I reckon about 80%

Why would she resign? She'd have Clarke Gayford and nannies to raise the baby.

Correction: 22k TAX FREE bonus to cover MEALS, GIFTS, and ENTERTAINMENT that her half a million dollar salary can't already cover

>This is why our race is dying
what me telling you to fuck off cause were full

>nannies
a lab leader would never be allowed to employ a nanny

>Anglo-Celtic
Celtic isn't a race. Is a Scotsman from the Highlands of the same genetic stock as an Iberian from Lisbon?

I'm just visiting ffs
Scotsman are Picts.
The Irish are Celts

>I'm just visiting ffs
visit somewhere else boyo

Kek, Labour is the party of neoliberalism in NZ. They dropped all pretenses of being left wing and caring about the working man in the 80s.

Are they all in local currency though?

No, Scotsmen are descended from the Scotti tribe which migrated from the northern parts of Ireland, only about 10% of their blood is of Pictish origin. The Irish are Gaels. The Scottish and Irish are genetically similar. Celts aren't a race.

>Labour is the party of neoliberalism in NZ.
then what is national?

I'm just hoping he's kicks out the chinks out near the next election for muh votes

I guess even more neoliberal, but you can't deny that Labour under Lange and Douglas started the trend.

Nah I'm going there, AUS and NZ women love our accent.
Celtic blood still flows through the veins of many Englishman, and those who are abroad as well.

>Median income in NZ: $48,800
>Mean income in NZ: $75,000
>inflated by ridiculously high salaries for bs like "consulting"
>Stats NZ suggest the more realistic average typical of the workforce is 49k

>I'm just visiting ffs

>be me
>be with american tourist mate and his gf
>go to buy a pie for a snack
>pick out a bunch of pies and chuck them on the counter
>american decides to be "the man" and shout us the pies
>shot_cuz.jpeg
>shopkeep is this old white guy surprisingly
>he looks at my american mate and says "Sweet as, mate. That will be $11.50."
>american mate flips his shit, his head turns red and says "DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A SWEET ASS YOU FUCKING FAG!"
>every single one of us in the shop piss ourselves laughing
>the seppo looks around, at first confused, but then realizes his mistake
>american slides his eftpos card in defeat
Never again faggot.

Lange was just a frontman who got cold feet and resigned over douglas going to far advocating flat tax and deregulated labour markets while douglas left to start the ACT party

We'll see. He's betrayed his mandate before

Ita not a question of her wanting to resign. But we have a coalition that struggles to get along after only 5 weeks of sitting in parliament. Can't agree on shit.

Yeah, this government isn't going to run it's full course. I expect there will be an issue like gst on health food that greens and nzf don't see eye to eye on and neither will budge resulting in fresh elections.
As both those parties are way down in the polls don't expect nzf to return to parliament. And the greens will struggle to return.

>NZ women love our accent.
they love anything with a cock
www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world

The amount of American niggers I've seen here lately makes me inclined to say fuck off we're full.

No such thing as "Celtic" blood. Celts are defined by their language group, not their race, hence why I asked if a Highland Scotsman was of similar stock to an Iberian in Lisbon. Both are classed as Celtic peoples but they most certainly are not related by blood. English people have Anglo-Saxon and Native British blood, and both groups are descended from the same people; the Bell-Beaker people of the Lower Rhine.

Jacinda is the man in the relationship.. Gayford (aptly named) will the the stay at home house cuck.

I'm drinking vodka with a fruit drink and bite kiwifruits and bananas.

Yes so adjusted to NZD

>US: 552k
>UK: 286k
>Canada: 375k
>NZ: 471K + 22k tax free bonus

In other words the only leader out of these nations who earns more than the NZ PM is POTUS -- barely. Consider that USA has a GDP 100 times larger than NZ.

brit/pol/ when?

How the fuck did that Marxist bitch get all that money so young?

>Gayford (aptly named) will the the stay at home house cuck.
I feel like the kid will prob just be dumped on the grandparents

Sorry?

But...we would celebrate our heritage by knocking down dead trees in the forests with greatswords
Fine, I'll just say that my Father's heritage is English/German while my Mother's is Danish/German

She was an advisor to Tony Blair from 2005. Spent a couple years supping from the UK taxpayers teet.

In any event, I think Labour will retain government in the event of early elections. Nobody wants Simon Bridges and Paula Bennett running the country kek.

What are you some sort of nerd poof hybred

There're no brit/pol/ threads today.

English, German and Danes are genetically similar. Come home White man.

>Nobody
What is Federated Farmers

Your greatest achievement?

I don't browse Brit/pol/.

Gayford lol

Sure, they always shill for National, but I think the next opinion poll will have Labour way out in front.

I have a dream that neglected babby Ardern will come to resent his communist horse mother and grow into a right wing political icon who leads a revolution, consolidates power, and rules over a newly established fashy utopia

Don't fucking ask you cuck

>asking on a japanese anime image board

Labour literally wants to have a water tax which wipe them out

The Anglo-Saxon died in Britain.
He lives on only in the Antipodes.

This was an issue at the last election and they still took power.

If the economy stays stable, immigration comes down and the waterways get cleaned up, there's no reason why they won't win again.