Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.da28374d136c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary voters tend to live in the cities, where the natural selection process is extremely discriminatory which leads to a faster paced evolution compared to everywhere else, which helps create fine, ultra high IQ specimens of the next step of human evolution such as the guy on the right.

Liberals tend to be better looking. That's why pretty much every actor and celebrity is liberal.

Meanwhile no ideology attracts ugly manchildren as much as Naziism

The left is legit kekistan retard, the left is some random apolitic faggot looking to make a quick buck so Hillary's campaign paid him to wear their merch to create the image of not all leftists being complete walking blobs of tofu.

Sage but

This is the opposite of the norm.

So you look sad posting this like an asian insisting asians have big dicks lol

I see two ugly mud bloods.

What is your point?

>/poltard loves big asian dicks

The guy on the right loves cock.

The guy on the left eats chicken nuggets.

Sure. It's an image with two males, one is relatively better looking than another. Both of them are gay since OP wouldn't post straight males, which also gives a hint about sexual orientation of image creator.

Most Trump supporters are avid video game players, they want to make America Great Again by playing video games all day and not contributing to our country's GDP and stealing welfare money, because that's what makes America Great Again.

Seriously though, get your ass up and stop being a worthless degenerate.

explain what?

sage in all fields

Wtf I love Hillary now

>Bernie

grade A shit posting faggot.

Stay mad Xing ping

Cherrypicked photo is cherrypicked.
Even the libcuck media agrees: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.da28374d136c

cherrypicking

Lol fake news

Oh let's see OP, let me take a wild stab at this.

Some ugly people support one thing.....while some good looking people support another??

Did I win??

Study after study demonstrates conservatives to be both better looking and happier people. Find me one to the contrary.

guy on the left would have a surprising victory over soygoy on the the left

I'll explain.

>You're a pissed off leftypol that got owned in another thread and came to post pics of a gym bro trying to get pussy.

>Liberals tend to be better looking.

Stef-on-knee agrees!

just imagine the amounts of pussy that chad swam through based just off of wearing that shirt.

The guy on the right takes it up the ass and spreads AIDS and the left eats too much this shit easy

>post ugly person from side I don't like
>post good looking person from side I do like
Shitpost complete wow epic
reminder to sage

I feel my testosterone is draining out of my body simply by looking at that picture. Dear lord.

That shirt is a shoop.

Ooh ooh now do nazis vs antifa while we are cherry picking!

You described the "left" picture twice