Why did David Hogg's mom Rebecca Boldrick post this on Facebook in June of 2014?

Why did David Hogg's mom Rebecca Boldrick post this on Facebook in June of 2014?

Redondo Union High School Graduation was on 6/13/2014

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ135ayQQg
photos.dailybreeze.com/2014/06/photos-2014-redondo-union-high-graduation/#1
aetv.com/shows/undercover-high/about
pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIaCFOKJ6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time stamp

Because it's all a show. Imagine that they are setting the stage already for false flags 3, 4 years down the line right now. Building online profiles, back stories, etc, of the operatives years in advance.

wasn't that his middle school ceremony?

He looks like he is in his early 20s. Is that possible?

>redondo union high school
>middle school
are you fucking retarded?

moar?

All I got for now

lol i had a CIA agent try and debunk my post on IG and then it mysteriously vanished

This looks accurate as fuck. Video of the graduation ceremony:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ135ayQQg

Trips.

Have you only just discovered this? Were you always this slow?

Big if huge

Of Truth.

hail satan

None of those graduation pics are of Hogg, except for the obvious top left.

Oprah and George Clooney are funding the anti-gun students.

Literally who

Stop making threads about this retard, he's literally a nobody and will never be anything besides a joke.

I'm showing you that the people who also wore the same exact red gown graduated from high school

Can we contact some names from this graduation? We need to see the whole video. I want to hear Hogg's name called. A short clip that can be spread to redpill the masses is perfect for retarded normies who have a ten second attention span.

Roger.
We need to see if any of these graduates are friends with Hogg or if they have mutual friends.

Sure thing, Hoggfather. You're not protecting your son after pushing into the spotlight.

Not his graduation you presumptuous retard.

You obviously never graduated or you'd know that isn't acceptable graduation attire. For fucks sake. Look for two seconds at what the other people in actual graduation caps are wearing, then look back at what he's wearing.

Now fuck off you brainlet.

SURE LOOKS LIKE A GRADUATION PHOTO TO ME YOU KIKE

No 2014 yearbook. Try to contact somebody else from that graduation to get a full video or yearbook. I would do it if I wasn't working/phonefagging

JAPHETH INHERITS THE EARTH

what does this mean man

who is japheth

That's because you never graduated high school, and thus have no idea that you wear a fucking gown to graduation ceremony, not a tacky suit covered by exotic necklaces. You're a stupid shit blinded by the fact that it's a similar shade of red.

Fucking A. I feel like if you believe something this stupid you should have to defend yourself in court about why you deserve to continue to breathe.

>it's true
>kikes get mad and throw ad hom like clockwork about people who dug deeper than they ever did and now can't talk their way out of it.
I'm pre-heating the oven right now for you. l'chaim shilock.

photos.dailybreeze.com/2014/06/photos-2014-redondo-union-high-graduation/#1

Any keen eyed autists check if the Hogg is present?

More likely than thinking he is pretending to be a student, that's for sure.

You are the only retard here

Now that looks more like a high schooler's face. In the cnn video he looks like one of those 20+ actors who play 16 year olds in (((hollywood))) movies. I never knew what was up with that, it's unsettling.
Definitely

Nice fucking try. Every dumbass kid puts stupid shot on as soon as the ceremony is over. They either want to stand out, or be edgy for pictures. Spend my tax dollars better, fbi

>and thus have no idea that you wear a fucking gown to graduation ceremony, not a tacky suit covered by exotic necklaces.
Is a gown a prerequisite to graduating highschool? Any rules that prevent a Floridan highschool from changing the gown to a tacky suit with exotic necklaces?

CNN is doing something like A&E undercover high. aetv.com/shows/undercover-high/about

David Hogg is 47 years old. Screencap this.

Why is no one from the Redondo class of 2014 not coming forward to expose this.
> students
> teachers
> other student parents
> other associates
This could add to thousands of people..
Are they all in on it??

is it strange that not a one ex redondo alumni that watching hogg on tv speak something about this fact?

wowo it's a 13 year old david hogg and his 10 year old sister

Bottom left row on left side? No other pictures in that album come close, afaik.

Probably Not him, no yellow tie, no blu shirt

>different name?
>plastic surgery
possible but i doubt it. you're most likely correct and someone would speak up by now if this was him. it's prolly a cousin or something desu

Pics but no archive

why don't you big brains go check intelius or some other public records site

Here's another Hogg possibility.

Spooky spook is butthurt.

los creaturas infernales......

Didn’t we find out about Hogg and Redondo High School from someone posting a message online that he graduate from there. I forget what site it was posted on, but a screencap was posted here.

No, likeability of a theory is based on the evidence it has. There's plenty of evidence of this slimey son of a bitch being an actor.

Another info graphic with no info. What the fuck are you trying to convey, here?

Dromedary Hump.

Q predicted this

whites

fuck you nigger you're the one who's clearly never been to a graduation ceremony spooky faggot

im not saying the data in op is legit but would it really be that hard? out of everyone who would recognize him, who would have the balls to come forward and risk ruining their reputation? and, assuming they did, what news outlet would take them seriously when hogg is obviously the victim? they would be dismissed as larpers and conspiracy nuts trying to stir up shit. think you fucking retarded faggots

>what news outlet would take them seriously when hogg is obviously the victim
Alex Jones 100%

It's fake one of these pictures is hog and he isn't at graduation in it

>There's plenty of evidence of this slimey son of a bitch being an actor.
No there isn't.

he clearly is at one you dolt

everything on the media has been about how he wanted to work for cnn, both his parents are feds. fuck off cuck before i shit on you

Because he's a Crisis actor.

Thank you for your hoggspitality.

its a shame rly, she looks nicer with hair

Even if we believe what you say to be true, which is just your opinion and not a fact, how does having ambitions to work for CNN suddenly make him an actor? That isn't evidence at all. That would be your opinion again.

I suggest you look up the difference between facts and opinion.

Here's a link for you: pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

im guessing no one archived the instagram account or have a link to it, hm?

it's called theory crafting you shill kike. no one is saying it's conclusive evidence but it speaks volumes of him as a person. you'd know that if you had any idea of how actual investigations work you pretentious cunt

>but it speaks volumes of him as a person
No it doesn't. Perhaps to you as an individual, but again, that would be your opinion and not a fact.

>it's called theory crafting
So you're admitting that it's a theory and yet you're sounding off as though it's fact. How is that logical user?

>how actual investigations work
Criminal investigations are based on the collection of evidence user. Without evidence you can't hope to convict a suspect.

google.com/search?&q="wanted to work for cnn" hogg

yeah it's MY opinion lol cuck

it's called investigative journalism you 50 iq niggress. haven't you ever seen a crime show with a detective? go watch one and then kill yourself because you're either a faggot idiot or you're a paid faggot idiot so kill yourself either way. you don't belong here

so sleeeeepy

I’m not. Double Hump.

look at this facial expression lol so heartfelt

I don't know if the dude is an actor or not but mark my fucking words he is up to no good. Being funded by far left nutcases at the top and is being used like a condom to fuck America

Hmm, interesting.

>haven't you ever seen a crime show with a detective?
This is real life user, not fantasy. But if you think columbo is a good basis for how real crimes are solved, then you're clearly deranged. And yes, I do know how journalism works as well, again, it's based on evidence collecting, not opinion. It's why they do fact checking, and are subject to defamation, slander and libel lawsuits if they spread falsehoods.

yeah we're all believing you
you know a statement made by his classmates is considered a lead you dumb fuck

i told you you don't belong here do not call me user like you're my friend

Btfo

Facebook is the undoing of all idiots

Wtf user how is your name like that

Bill Clinton spoke at the 2012 graduation. Wtf?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIaCFOKJ6k

Can some autist please identify those four light poles and white billboard behind David Hogg's head in the upper left corner picture

i wouldnt trust google maps honestly. this looks like absolute shit. who knows how much is being cut off. all hs football fields are gonna have signs and lights. i want that IG account tho. no way its still up

>glowing in the dark

Holy God we hit the mother will inform @burkeblack about this.

ok i'm done. I can't see shit like this as a coincidence anymore

>But if you think columbo is a good basis for how real crimes are solved, then you're clearly deranged.

actually fornsic files explicitly uses detectives and consultants in their production. Strange you stated Columbo rather than anything on the courttv channel

That her mother is a jew.

What’s with that expression on Danny DeVito’s face?

here?

>trips
>spooky faggot
audibly kekked.

I did an overlap, pretty fucking convincing.

>Bill Clinton spoke at the 2012 graduation
I'm done. This is fucked up.

Keep trying, eventually your conspiracy theory bullshit is sure to pay off!

I think you found Waldo