Why does Sup Forums not believe in white privelege when whites are more seldom than not to get a job...

Why does Sup Forums not believe in white privelege when whites are more seldom than not to get a job, to be found inocent by a trial jury of piers, and are less likely to be shot and killed by the police whennunder duress?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/8-white-people-who-pointed-guns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/15/just-shoot-me-an-armed-man-told-a-cop-the-officer-didnt-and-was-fired-lawsuit-says/
bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2015/home.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VwDFkaBNVKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should sponsor me for a visa

You spelled "privilege" incorrectly.

Are you a handsome man? If so we can gay marry. But I don't believe in divorce so youll be stuck with me.

white privilege is supposed to exist in a white nation.
when the nation stops being white there isn't white privilege anymore.
all we want is our own nation to be free from you forever.
....so you can stop being oppressed by us.
this is for you. everything we do is for you.

I feel comfortable with this arrangement. In my culture, every marriage must be consummated. Are you comfortable with this?

Male privilege exists but its been earned through years of hard work and the sacrifices of my forefathers.
Maybe if you work really hard someday your grandchildren will be treated better

Where does white privelage come from? If there was only one white person left on earth would they become the most privelaged human on earth??

White people are highlanders

I do believe in white privilege though.

Being forced to succeed or fail on your own merrit is white privilege.

If I don't get a job it is because I am under qualified.

If I get into a great college it is because I am exceptional.

If I don't do a damned thing with my life it is my own damn fault. I can't go through life blaming all of my shortcomings on a pigment, and I am not constrained by the bigotry of low expectations that the left has institutionalized for minorities.

White privilege doesn't exist just stupid niggers
Webm related is what "white privilege" actually is

>less likely to be shot and killed by the police whennunder duress?
Bullshit. It's been proven that unarmed whites are more likely to be shot by police than unarmed blacks.

Yes.

Are you fucking retarded. Women literally have special privileges in EVERYTHING.

Can have women only groups.. men can't
Total control over whether a child is born and whether or not they want to parent a child when it's born... men do not
Preference in College admissions and Job hiring
Can hit men, men can't hit back
Can ruin a man's career with a mere accusation
Cannot be questioned about sexual assault/rape allegations
Far less prison time for same crime
Child cutody in divorce 80% and get 70% of family assets
Never held accountable for their actions. i.e. Clinton not blamed for election loss

I could go on forever. The only privilege that exists is female privilege.

How about you kill yourself.

Dude. Groups prefer their own kind. This is the norm anywhere on Earth. If is isn't out in the open, it's subconscious. Should I, as a white, go to China and expect to benefit from Chinese privilege? You don't think people in Africa prefer and promote their own people? If the blacks were in control here, you better fucking believe they'd be pushing for the development of their own people/genetic material. How about fucking Israel? Guess who benefits there? This "white privilege" shit is more of the same anti white, Jewish "diversity" programming aimed at diluting and weakening the resolve of the only group capable of standing up to the ZOG.

A happy ending to a shit thread.
We can stop posting now.

Lies. Explain this then. alternet.org/civil-liberties/8-white-people-who-pointed-guns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/15/just-shoot-me-an-armed-man-told-a-cop-the-officer-didnt-and-was-fired-lawsuit-says/

They dont receive equal pay for equal work and people keep restricting and fighting abortion and birth control.

It was made and mainstreamed by jewish propaganda creators.

>Male privilege exists but its been earned through years of hard work and the sacrifices of my forefathers.
Men die sooner than women, are more likely to be incarcerated than women, are more likely to be homeless than women, and women control more consumer spending than men. If our forefathers earned all of that, then they must have screwed up royal.

From slavery, ssegregation, and jim beam laws.

That's a comfy textbook cover white privilege must be a good thing

Sorry I meant

>From slavery, segregation, and jim crow laws.

because east asians

The unemployment rate is lowest for Asians. If that is your measure of privilege, then they are clearly ahead of the game. bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2015/home.htm

So beautiful. I cry every time

I came home after I saw this picture. I'm sitting and literally crying, it's so unfair to keep those boyfriends of wives behind the bars.

>Frances E.Kendall
KEK

>Knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=VwDFkaBNVKk

Because the entirety of your question is bullshit hyperbole.

Do it you fucking faggots!

Anyone who is white male heterosexual and protestant is extremely privileged.

>From slavery
No,
> segregation,
Wtf clearly a retard
> jim crow laws
Again, no

Why should I listen to somebody who even can't spell privilege?

Then from what?

Shut the fuck up you stupid kike

"whites" and "asians" created everything we have.

>Anecdotes

Typo.

Blacks started civilization though, they built the pyramids.

All to do with evolution and the geographical space/place in which the white race evolved.
The first and last thing doesn't apply to Europe, and not even to america desu. segregation can be a factor, no monkeys to disturb us while evolving. The white race was "privileged" long before niggers and colonising Africa became a thing.

How can white privilege be real when white people don't exist?

You know there are other civilisations that preceded Egyptians and civilisation that existed in the same period. And please do remind me what wisdom the Egyptians left for us.
BTW no niggers but other middle eastern redish brownish people

If there was actually White privilege we wouldn't have institutional racism against White people.

>Why does Sup Forums not believe in white privilege
Who says we don't?
White privilege is real, and it's wonderful.
Now fuck off back to r'eddit.

Rare flag.
Also checked.

All the above can easily be explained. White people are less emotional. More in control of themselves. Threaten or overreact. With police, employer, or jury. It won't go well for you. You could say self control is a white privilege.

Short version
>White people
>Living

You're totally right, all white should just be put in their own countries while all colored people get their own.