You get to spend an evening with ivanka, what do you talk about

You get to spend an evening with ivanka, what do you talk about.

whether she wants it on her face or if she wants to swallow

Tell me everything you know about Plus Ultra.

Unironically I would discuss fabric prices in Asia and transportation fees regarding her business along with questions such as how did she found her current suppliers, how she makes her labelling, etc etc.

Do black lives really matter

about fucking her tall behind

2 words, show pussy.

Which in return she would throw me a middle finger since no one ever reveals his business model so I might as well ask for her autograph over a Bingo poster saying "cocaine is a helluva drug!".

Whisper "Make America Great Again" into her gaping asshole as I withdraw my cock from it

Swedish genocide. Alternatively, German idealism.

Would unironically sperg out and try to redpill her on jews knowing that she probably already knows and doesn't care.

We would talk about how thrilled she would be to have my dick ramming her throat while her tongue massage my balls to get rid of that jew parasite in her

How Hitler was right.

stop being such a kikeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her if we could make a sex tape of me dressed up as Obama and sending it to Blumpfy Sr.

Talk shit about jews, call her ugly and that she is not white, kill her and her faggot jew husband.

My Warhammer collection.

What a whore in this pic.

I would spit on her for being a dirty jew.

I say "Future Madame President, please sign my balls", then hand her a marker, a golf ball, and a baseball.

South african white genocide

i don't spend any time with her, i don't have the fucking time to spare