Do you guys also seek out emotional torture and revel in it like a masochist?

Do you guys also seek out emotional torture and revel in it like a masochist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvqPHwYWR6I
a.uguu.se/CrOctEO7koHk.webm
a.uguu.se/YRmkXUCMLi45.webm
a.uguu.se/0JCpRPKhLOnV.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep

No. My life is sad and hard enough already. I want to have fun or have an adventure, not see more meanness and bullying.

I watch this around every February, it hurts every time. Still my favourite anime.

I am a person with many issues and am really sad most of the time. But I still seek out very heartbreaking media to challenge my genereally cold beliefs. I don't believe in true love and think emotions are just scientific explainable impulses to steer me into a direction that isn't up to me personally. But by watching stuff like this I try to create doubts into the cold way I look at life. It works partially.
Sounds like edgy bullshit but it's how it is.

This is the only bit where I think WA2 went too far.

i thought i did, then i watched school days and now i actually specifically make sure that nothing i watch contains even traces of ntr

Touma is best girl

I would pay ludicrous amounts of money for a Kazusa Touma figurine.

You haven't played the VN have you? Setsuna gets emotionally beat down into the ground. This is coming from a Kazusafag.

I have indeed, but only IC. I prefer the anime though.

That scene only sucks if your a Setsunafag.

I'm a Kazusafag and I thought this was a bit over the top

Can't imagine how she feels after having given herself up like that.

Amazing how science can't remove the power of emotions. Maybe trying to explain them was a mistake.

Simultaneously the happiest and worst night of her life?

I'd hope her first fuck session felt good even though she paid for it with regret.

Like I said, simultaneously the happiest and worst day of her life, since she knew she was going to leave him, but loved him too much to stay away.

these kind of animes always make me feel awful but I keep watching them anyway

No, I seek out emotional torture for the characters and revel in it like a sadist.

i have no idea what youre saying

What is this implying? That he was too good at sex or too rough in a bad way? I can't imagine him being any good since he was a virgin. Maybe the idiot tried to do something stupid and ended up hurting her.

She asked him to hurt her, also, it's a very exaggerated 'first time soreness' effect.

They fucked a lot. It's not such a good idea when they're both virgins.

Listen bud, grab a dildo and ram it up your ass for a few hours. Bet your ass that you won't walk straight afterwards either. Being a virgin is fine, being a baka isn't.

I also remembered how Haruki said he wasn't sure if his mom was home, then said he didn't care if she was, implying he would have smashed her guts regardless of who heard them breaking the bed.

They had anal sex?

No.

Also, she is fucking heartbroken, it could just be her reluctantly leaving her soulmate behind.

>VN "dialogue"

Who likes this shit?

is she singing some angsty teen song?

No, I was serious for a second and didn't assume you to be a girl.
Listen, grab a dildo and ram it up your vagina for a few hours. Bet your ass that you won't walk straight afterwards either. Being a virgin is fine, being a baka isn't.

Hey, it's not as bad as Fate. That said, it's one reason why I prefer the anime, no words, just emotions.

Well she is an angsty teenager.

Is the VN completely translated? I found the introduction and closing chapter, is that the whole thing?

No, sadly, they translated Setsuna's route in Concluding Chapter....badly, but none of the others, and none of Coda.

It's worth learning Rune for desu...

Reminder that they kissed on Setsuna's birthday, which is Valentine's Day, when she was still Haruki's girlfriend and Kazusa's best friend.

NTR fags needs to fucking die.

All hail vanilla.

It's not really NTR if all 3 people involved lose.

no. I watch entertaining things.

That pain you feel when you realise you will never find a better lover/best friend that you can fist bump with, like Touma.

lol what a fag

>filename
???

I absolutely loved this scene though.

Best scene is the confrontation on the streets, where Haruki forces Kazusa to open up about how she really feels.If I could, I'd upload it to youtube because there's a shocking lack of WA2 scenes on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvqPHwYWR6I

theme of the thread

Dumb girl.

There is no "up to me". Every particle has deterministic momentum, velocity, etc. Each particle can and only ever will move in one trajectory. Their kinetics are deterministic. The dynamics of every particle, every nucleus, every valence shell, every orbital, every atom, every bond, every molecule, every transition state, every aggregation of these things, is deterministic. The light shining from the sun, the reflections of light off the environment onto your retinas, the vibrations of the surroundings onto your eardrums and skin, all deterministic. Your brain chemistry, your neurons, your axons, your neurotransmitters... the distinction between emotion and rationality is artificial. Your neurotransmitters can and only every will move along a deterministic trajectory. Sometimes call it emotion, in other conditions call it reason, but it's all determined, the trajectories of every particle determined. Unknown, perhaps impossible to know, but determined. The inaccessibility of that knowledge does not invalidate the facts of the motions, collisions, etc. but instead is prone only to belief. Emotions, love... they are as true and real as any chemical reaction, regardless of one's belief in them.

... What is love? How does one measure love? What is the extent of human emotion? What does it mean to be human? What are the limits of the human capacity for emotion? Emotion... those scientific explainable impulses...

Why seek those answers? Why even bother? Coldness... why challenge it?

Why call it sadness? Why not embrace the cold... and reject the sadness? Couldn't that be a valid trajectory?

What difference does it make whether it's deterministic or not if you cannot know? The trajectory of life followed in this unavoidable ignorance is effectively a persistent decision process, an effective will.

A will. With a consistent will...
your beliefs make it real.

>regardless of one's belief in them.
rather, regardless of one's *knowledge of* them.
should make sense now.

The main thing about WA2 for me was not the torture. It was simply beautiful.

did they fist bump after sex like normal punch?

No, they just fell asleep in each other's embrace.

I like your post user. I hope something so good happens to you that you get lost in the good feels and don't think this way anymore because you're too busy being happy

>You reminded me how fun it was to play the Piano
>You taught me how painful it was to fall in love

Kazusa is best girl

not gonna lie, that kinda ruined it for me. It was cute but kinda heartbreaking because you knew it would probably be their first and last time together, but this shit just doesn't sit right with me.

No, i don't like shit girls.

Can we have ffm end

No, orange-slut doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

Basically she just wanted to beat Kazusa to the punch and ask him out first, knowing he'd probably say yes? And all that is justified by her saying that she was cucked a few years back by her best friend and didn't want to be left out again, so she just does it to Kazusa instead? Do I remember this correctly?

>but this shit just doesn't sit right with me.

Doesn't look like it sits right with her either

>their first and last time together
she just cucks setsuna 5 years later once again

>And all that is justified by
her being in love with Haruki.

Same, except for me it doesn't work.

Did he even love her?

No thaznks.
there's enough suffering out there already,

I don't mind femdom though.

t. virgin.

Well, he really liked her at this point. It wasn't love yet, but still close.

Gayest post today. Congratulations.

Haruki
>loved Kazusa but wasn't aware that she loved him back
>really liked Setsuna and went out with her, but she was only second choice basically

Setsuna
>loved Haruki
>knew that Kazusa loved him too, decided to make a move before her because she didn't want to lose

Kazusa
>loved Haruki
>knew that Setsuna also loved him, decided to drop out of the race and let her have him, left the country as to not be tempted to take him away

Is that right? Christ, just make it a fucking harem and everything's good. I'm sure they'd be fine with it because they both don't want to hurt each other

>Is that right?
Not exactly. Kazusa also thought that Haruki loved Setsuna.

I think it was less he liked her and more he had no reason not to date the pretty girl who asked him out. They got on well enough all told. But it wasn't like his relationship with Kazusa where they complimented each other without realizing it and where too retarded to notice. If Setsuna didn't ask him out he probably never would have had the stones to ask out either

fuck these faggots

They're good friends.

they pushed setsuna on him even though they knew who he actually loves

what exactly did the guy on the right do wrong? Didn't he just tell Haruki not to betray Setsuna?

They wanted to prevent him from ruining everything he had built up to that point. Relationships, friendship, work, everything.

i mean even before coda

In IC they didn't really push him.

It's just a series of unfortunate circumstances. You can't really blame one person for what happened, they're all at fault

That's the beauty of WA2, I'm a Kazusafag and all jokes aside, if you think any one person was right/wrong you missed the point, they all fucked up and they paid for it which is why the ending is so good. And yet, I can't help but be utterly invested in the love Kazusa has for Haruki, and him for her should you go that route.

The fact that Haruki wrote Todokanai Koi for Kazusa and she didn't know but still ran herself sick composing it all day and night is my everything.

Her being unable to walk properly ruined the moment for you?

Yes, but im more into the sadist side than anything. gotta drink those delicious tears.

The quiet girls that are more subtle with their feelings usually win, Yui never even had a chance.

Well when the choices are the normalish girl who already knows how to express herself and the autistic weirdo who doesn't even know what love is it's pretty easy to see which is more engaging from a story telling perspective. There's no drama in the former.

You are not the only one.

Drama, especially the contrived type in anime, is shit. Why can't there be a nice romcom/SoL about a couple dating?

Could've just gone with the Feynman quote on poets and the stars

Well lookng at it from the side as an all knowing spectator it seems just for Kazusa and Haruki to come together.
Kazusa just has the bigger hole in her life than setsuna. Also it's a hole very few people are able to fill, which Haruki is one of.

what is coda?

Final part of WA2, it continues from Setsuna's ending in CC.

Having watched the anime I downloaded the visual novels and want to continue where the anime left off.
Should I start from the closing chapters or from the beginning? I am only interested in a Kazusa route.

>masochist
I think the correct term is sadists, but yeah.

I enjoy watching cute little 2D things in emotional pain.

a.uguu.se/CrOctEO7koHk.webm

a.uguu.se/YRmkXUCMLi45.webm

Which version did you like better?

a.uguu.se/0JCpRPKhLOnV.webm

Setsuna BTFO

What are you talking about? What kind of medium is good for romance drama? Anime, manga, and VN are the only mediums i can stand, it is shit but usually bearable, probably because the standards have always been set very low in the writing departarment.

Anime is not the problem, the genre is shit, even music and poetry can't to do it properly. Western movie drama is unwatchable, romance in literature is never about romance and when it is it's french tier ridiculously bad. There is no good romcom/SoL, romance/drama, especially outside Japan pop culture, we are living the gold days of SoL and Romance light literature.

> Why can't there be a nice romcom/SoL about a couple dating?
Tsurezure Children just ended

What is it with the rise of NTR on Sup Forums the last year. Why did the word cuck reach such a popularity sudendly.

And why does it feel so right that they kissed on the airport but at the same time so wrong.