Anybody who glorifies war is a fucking retard. War should only be fought out of pure necessity...

Anybody who glorifies war is a fucking retard. War should only be fought out of pure necessity. War is nothing to LARP over. None of you LARPing faggots would last a second in real combat. Neither would I. Why do you glorify killing each other? It's fucking disgusting.

We know

Quit your whining faggot. The only reason you are alive is because of war.

And?

The only war I'm looking forward to is the next Civil War

War is the real men main life purpose u faggot

Shut up, you whining fuck. There's no reason for human combat these days. Have we not evolved past this point? Are we seriously going to be stuck in this retarded, autistic LARPing stage? If so, fuck this species. We deserve every bit.

Too bad your bloodline wasn't erased in the big ones, WW1 and WW2.

Oh, yes! The main purpose of life is war! You are pathetic. You are just another Sup Forums LARPer.

Is this really all our species is good for? Warfare? We deserve devastation

Only Muslims perpetuates war. Real men seek for peace and prosperity.

My bloodline served in the air in both wars, faggot. I just realized how pointless it was. You stupid, degenerate LARPing faggot. Keep pretending on Sup Forums, user.

>Is this really all our species is good for? Warfare? We deserve devastation

Yes, life is all about conflict. Kittens have claws, spiders have venom, bulls have horns. Life is all about violence, human desire is infinite but the earths resources are finite. So we fight and kill to get as much as we can get.

1. I would never be in "real" combat because I'm not a stupid person

Then we are doomed. We are doomed to be stupid, primitive apes.

Mine served air, land, and sea. Stop with your tough guy act on the interwebs faggot.

Good! Maybe then you'll realize how stupid it all was

Stop crying u little liberal pussy

Not really, they all kicked ass and came home to be peacful and prosperous and have many children and grandchildren.

slaughtering each other like primitive tribesmen. And we claim to be enlightened!?

No, we are "doomed" to become the overman. The only one's who complain about that know their genes won't be included.

/thread

You should know there are vets here

Stop crying you little faggot

Glorify it? No.

But war is a necessity. The failure of the US to actually prosecute any wars to the point of what war is for- to destroy others - and constantly end up occupying and "rebuilding" by pouring it's wealth into useless Middle Eastern nations?

That's not war. War is fighting, and if you win, taking, leaving the warred-upon ruined at best as you walk away with their wealth. Or you make sure there is no real population or culture able to fight back.

That means subjugation and the looting of the conquered, not this pissant series of armed actions where you're leaving a corrupt, weak puppet in place that is held up only by dumping money into a pigsty.

It's not glorious. Butchering someone and looting them usually isn't.

What makes you think I'm some boomer vet supporter?

I'll respect you for this response . A pretty deep red pill.

allowing such filth to live among us, and we claim to be enlightened.

We tried gassing but everyone was like THAT'S A WAR CRIME.

Then they proceeded to throw TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS in Japan.

You should be more scared of the day when war ends for good because it means we lost and there’s nothing left to fight for.

> thinks vets are all boomers

kys crybaby

Anybody who glorifies peace is a fucking retard. Peace should only be maintained out of pure necessity. Peace is nothing to LARP over. None of you LARPing faggots would last a decade in true peacetime. Neither would I, because I'm not a limpwristed faggot. Why do you glorify sucking each others dicks? It's fucking disgusting.

PS OP is from Reddit

>Update
Keep talking, LARPing fuck. You won't do anything, you fucking autist.

OP is pretending to be antiwar in a very obnoxious way, while other shills act like war is "cool"

This is a false dichotomy presented to push us into unnecessary wars that end up killing off our best. War is good, if necessary and you know you are going to win. Suz Tzu explained that excessive war just drains the people's resources.

>implying I think that

That's right, LARPer. Keep asking for combat.

Obnoxious is right.

Right. Not wanting to lead our people into a stupid fucking race war is some form of baiting. This site has gone down hill.

here's what I'm trying to say

IF THE KIKES GET CORNERED, THEY'RE GOING TO PUSH US INTO A CIVIL WAR. A WORLD WAR, OR A SOCIETAL COLLAPSE. IN THAT CONFLICT, KIKES WILL HAVE THEIR AGENTS AND MEXICANS, LEFTIST, NIGGERS, ANTIFA KILL AS MANY RIGHT WING MEN OFF AS POSSIBLE. YOU SAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES, BUT NOT IF WE ARE ISOLATED. BE HONEST HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ISOLATED?

once again I'm not antiwar,

I'M AGAINST ALL WAR WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE AND MANY WHITES DIE

CRISIS SITUATIONS ARE EASILY USED FOR COVERT GENOCIDES. MAKE A LIST OF NAMES AND ADDRESSES, VISIT THEM WHEN THE CRISIS HITS. IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Sorry for the all-caps, just this is something that's been kind of pissing me off and I can see all the signs for it, everywhere.

I’m not glorifying war because I’ve been in the shit, but it’s something that will continue to happen and needs to happen. We humans are built to disagree with eachother, whether it be your vs your girlfriend’s choice of restaraunt tonight or something as big political ideology, ie the Cold War. It’s like the antibodies to a virus, sure you’ll end up with a lot of people sick and dead, but at least you won an international argument that may affect your people positively for years to come. Like you said, and I agree, only out of pure necessity or interest.

at this point I don't care. we're living in dystopia and not only is war soon to come but it will usher in a better era, and I would gladly die doing so