Woman appreciation thread

Say something nice about the lady in your life.

Dont have a lady?
Be:
respectful
masculine
hard working

Dont Be:
angry
dishonest
annoyed

Look for ladies:
at community events, church or work

dont look for ladies:
at bars,clubs, or parties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPrSVkTRb24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>putting the pussy on a pedestal

She cooks exceptionally well, irons about every cloth, loves me unconditionally and likes to wear make-up and conservative clothes. Also, blonde and blue-eyed.

Which lady? I have several, all friends.

They're generous, kind and supportive off my work, and they love me.

>Look for ladies:
>at community events, church or work
HAHA no... have you seen single church ladies? Mudflap asses in stretch pants as far as the eye can see.

I would honestly be a dumb piece of shit without her, sure we fought and broke up a few times but we always get back together. She is kind, stubborn, and just the woman I need to help me be better.

I'm so lonely

women belong in the kitchen

Or maybe not be retarded and marry used goods in the prime of my life because of a meme on Sup Forums

She's only a 3/10 instead of a 1/10.

I went on a date today guys, with a really sweet girl. It went really well, we kissed and we're going to hang out again. Just wanted to share with y'all because I've been single for 3 years and was extremely depressed but I'm good now. I've been coming here for at least 5 years you guys are my bros.

I had cut her out of my life for three months but last night we met up and fucked and it was pretty awesome.

Fuck you canuck. You have the first feminst govt ever. Go fuck yourself.

I finally realized how poisonous modern women are when I was talking with multiple people about why men name machines after women.

Evidently, men believe that they name machines/cars/boats/engines/planes after females because they're very complicated machines, that are fickle and have different temperaments, they trust their lives in them, and they will happily kill the men.

To men: Obviously a fickle complicated machine that will try to kill you is a female and deserves respect!

TO feminists: Obviously, men objectify females and see them as machines.

How the fuck do we rectify this disconnect?

Fuck me, when I was relying on an air compressor to keep me alive at 300 feet, it was a she. Britney was a fickle cunt, but if I treated her right, she kept me alive. She killed some faggots that didn't give her the love I gave her.

It seems females are incapable of understanding this.

dont worry bud. best tip is to engage in personal hobbies and work from there. If its not happening for you, just take a step back and work on you.
whatever youre doing now isnt working so CHANGE it up.

>Woman appreciation
i appreciate when they're in the kitchen doing what they are told

Dont tell her about this place. Nothing good will come from it.

Its one thing to put the pussy on a pedestal

Its another to require a pedestal to reach the pussy

read into how you guys sound. its cringe .
>Ill show everyone by being hateful petty and alone

Let John matrix eat his fucking sandwich without involving him in this stupid shit

Yikes! Don't sneak up on me like that.

Im looking for a woman who will be by my side regardless of the path in front of us. You anons think that good women are looking for something similar?

I Know it's depressing to be redpilled but i will never leave her and I'm doing it because she has a potential to be my wife.
She is now obsessed with youtube about being a traditional mother and wife and tries her damndest best to cook.

You're telling a spic that relies on a machine to keep him alive .... that calling it female is bad?

And that females will never understand that trust and love is bad?

DO you listen to yourself?

What do you call your safety gear? BRUCE?!? What do you call your backup air cylinder?

They exist, but don't look at white girls. Sadly.

T.Half Spic.

Are you seriously trying to get me to go against my better judgment by calling me an incel on a cambodian comic strip community?

Oh no i won't lol.

I see the Canadian roastie is keeping her findom /Pussy Worship General/ alive and strong. Good for you. You go girl.

Good luck anons. We're all at different stages in our life, and have the opportunity to improve ourselves and show the ladies of our future the way

Wrong.

Just find a qt that hates what the world has turned into and wants to have several kids.

Told my gf to try looking at this board and what she tihnks about it. She said Sup Forums is full of retards and that's including me, thankfully she never left me

>Say something nice about the lady in your life.
>implying I have one or ever had one

Congrats man. I love that feeling of a good first date.

Traps is gay, leaflet

Never pay more than 20 dollars for a videogame

as if I would talk up my woman to you like some pimp

fuck off cuck

He's SO CHARMING

I am sure that she is out there somewhere.
Fuck. I recognize where that image is from.
I will be alone forever. Everyone who isn't an incel, have fun for me.

>Swing and a miss
Height and sex shaming instead of making an actual argument is a roastie slut tactic

That's literally what you're doing. Women aren't like that. They go along with whatever the dominant social trend is. They're amoral creatures.

Even if that was the case, why would I have children at this point? Every argument I've heard on here is to my extreme disadvantage.

>But the white race!

I would do better serving the white race by not falling for a fucking meme, user. If you want to go ahead and step on a bear trap, go ahead, but don't go giving advice to people you yourself haven't even followed through with yet.

cant do that. they all are disgusting degenerates even if it looks like they arent.

Woe is me
>being an internet toughguy

I found her. But she is asian so my pure Norwegian bloodline Will be corrupted.

Luckily i have two sisters who can keep the Norwegian blood flowing pure with their Norwegian boyfriends.

I have tried with many Norwegian Girls. And i work as a nurse so i have been surrounded by Girls and women for 7 years of my life. But nobody wanted an honest man and kept complaining about how shit all men are.

Life to short and i found the perfect redpilled girl and i decided to give her a go and our 1 year together so far has been much more positive than negative. A Shame she is not white Norwegian but most western Girls Are insufferable cunts. But you do have good western girls who would be Sup Forums dream but they Are not exactly good looking.

Oh I forgot this was a woman appreciation thread

>cambodian comic strip community
Never gets old.

I don't know why I'm with her

>Dont have a lady?
I just got done paying child support for 14 years and I got off easy. Now I have money but I'm middle aged and got nothing to show for all that work. Yeah speaking of the whole husband job thing? Yeah got something for ya right here...
youtube.com/watch?v=EPrSVkTRb24

The lady is nice and beautiful but I sometimes wonder if I would have been happier single. Neither of us want kids. We were at a bar for a friend's 30th tonight. She went home early for a function she must be up for tomorrow. As soon as I join the dance floor there are women giving me clear signs to approach and join then until I myself leave. I never joined beyond dancing Solo or with my friends for what they might say. Maybe just the option of something new. Maybe I'm less autistic on the dance floor. Maybe I'm actually just looking for a mate that does want kids. I don't know and I don't know myself. We live in a big city but I tire of it in spite of the female attention I receive. I didn't t know how or if I really want to leave her.

I don't know how or if I even want to leave her. It would be a mess monetarily unless we near our lease end and I feel the same way. I am a coward through and through and I wish my relatively enticing features were gifted to one or you. I feel I would slides through life better as a hideous cretin rather than myself.

well at least you got an actual person for your money. idk where mine went.

>Say something nice about the lady in your life.

Well, sometimes you're not at home when I am.

Don't look for ladies:
in the West

>Woman appreciation
pussy didn't stank this time

Nice catch, user! Hope your have a long and happy relationship!

What the fuck has this board become, holy shit. Seriously lynch yourselves you fucking niggers and never come back here

go back to plebbit

thank fucking god, this board needs a beta uprising

I've got a lot of high hopes lately anons. A girl I work with that I've been really into lately has been spending a lot of time with me. It's weird for me since this is the first woman I've been truly interested in since taking the red pill. She's red haired and blue eyed, tall, skinny, and still has her virginity at 21. I feel like I have to put on a totally different game than I would normally use for slutty girls because I want this one to be the last one and wife her up and make some white babies. Gonna try to take things slow. dropping redpills slowly but surely. She's already made jokes about how Hitler would have loved her eyes so this should be easy.
Don't give up hope anons. If you told me a year ago I would meet a girl like this I would have laughed. If you find a girl who's truly worth it make sure she knows and keep working on self improvement. Wish me luck!