Is this the worst show this season...

Is this the worst show this season? What was the point of making it about video games if they don't fucking matter anyways? Why can't they just fucking talk with each other like normal people?

Tits and feet, who cares.

is that digital lover

it's not about video games, it's about people who play video games
dumb autist

Surprisingly, no

>Why can't they just fucking talk with each other like normal people?
Yes it's almost as if they belong to some specific group of people who stereotypically have trouble communicating in real life.

It's about a bunch of retards and the title is pure bait.

no, the fact that they're gamers is how the got together in the first place and usethat to connect with each other dumb autist

The show is literally about artificial drama that they create through never talking with each other and just making assumptions.

Oh yeah, you're right. Like the gyaru girlfriend, the popular guy in class who hangs out with his friends and the school idol. What difference would it have made if the whole thing was about a literature club instead? Literally none.

I want Chiaki to sit on my face and imouto on my dick

>Like the gyaru girlfriend, the popular guy in class
You mean the two insecure nerds who are pretending to be stacy and chad?

None of them are gamers. They're just filthy casuls.

>they play on smartphones, that means they're not gamers!

gamer - a person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games.

It means just like I said, casuls. Uehara and Aguri don't play shit.

I remember when being a casual was the worst thing you could be. Now it's flaunted around here like some sort of fucking trophy. Why do we reward these shows?
>no you weren't

It's the game of life you imbecile

It's always Sup Forums making these threads isn't it?

It's not about the Games you illiberal fucking retard. I hate this garbage but I fucking hate retards like you who can't read the goddamn 'r', it's Gamers. It's about those autists who can't fucking talk to other people.

Just go to YouTube and watch people game if this boring activity is what you like.

>Show's called Gamers!
>not Games
>Is about relationships of people who play and like games
>Still complains

you must be American

Same

These niggas haven't played UNI[st] once

Sometimes people who are too autistic/shy to make friends and talk with them the normal way use a shared hobby to do it.
Kinda like most of Sup Forums

>wants to watch people play video games
>wants to watch DRAWN people play video games

Holy shit. You are beyond retarded.

Mediocre romcom with a catchy theme to get people to care about it.

It's basically generic romcom LN with videogames as a bait instead of isekai or other shit gimmick.

That yuri manga has more real competitive videogames than this.

is it really generic? I mean the MC and the FMC get into a relationship episode 6 and Hold Hands by episode 11
instead of nothing happening for hundreds of episodes and then having an open ending where no one wins

No it's not. And, I'm embarrassed to admit it, it's become one of my all time favorites.

He is biased against romcoms.

The theme of the series is that different people have different play styles, but still desire to play together, because playing is more fun than not playing.

Amano sucks at games, and knows he'll never get good, but he's still a gamer at heart because he's willing to keep going even if it's just to enjoy the OST.
Tendou is great at games, including the game of life, because she memorized the manual and her uncle works for Nintendo. Unfortunately love is the Dwarf Fortress of life, and she's mortified at the idea of losing a single dwarf. She still secretly wants to try and breach a hollow adamantine vein with Keita, but he immediately dug a hole in the dirt and sealed it behind him.
Chiaki is in a similar boat to Amano, except she had the courage to make her own, shitty games that break all of the rules. Experimental games need experimental players, and she comes to realize that playing against that weirdo Keita is all she ever wanted. Konoha wants to help her win, even if it means flagrantly hacking.
Uehara loves games but has gotten so obsessed with his high score on the riajuu machine that he forgot how to do anything other than win friends and influence people. He starts off seeing his relationship with Aguri as a trophy he won, and he treats Amano's love life like a visual novel whose ending is up to him to decide.
Aguri claims to have no interest in games yet loves watching Tasuku play them. She's also arguably the most prone to treating life like an oversimplified simulation: use pink hair dye to obtain Tasuku; if you get stuck press the Amanocchi button; Tasuku touching another girl is instant game over.

And they're all too afraid of taking damage to make use of the honest conversation limit break.
Except for that one time in episode 6 that Karen and Keita clipped through the world and ended up with an HP value with letters in it

No. If a show is being talked about this much in Sup Forums, it's never the worst show of the season.

>the show is artificial drama
We're clearly not watching the same anime. The closest to drama we had was last episode. EVERYTHING up to that point was exaggerated for the sake of comedy. If you don't like it, that's okay, but don't pretend the anime is something it isn't.

I'm not saying Gamers is the worst show of the season but your statement is completely false, just remember Mayoiga.