Raildex: Where the fuck do you start?

Best place to start? recommended series to skip that just aren't worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/irodori7/status/912270635610472448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start with boku no pico, then move on to Google for the answers to your dumb-ass questions.

cause i'm sure that the people at My Anime List and crunhcyroll forums have better tastes than Sup Forums.

the Index series is shit so you can skip all that
just watch Railgun

This pretty much desu

Making a whole new thread for this leaves you to dumbasses and people who think they're funny like

Just watch it in the order it released

Just make sure you at least watch/read Index's Tree Diagram Remnant arc before going on to Daihaseisai if you do this.

You may also want to read/watch Accelerator's portion of Three Story, if only too avoid the implication that Touma punched Accelerator so hard he brain damaged him.

>read

No thanks.

It's kind of hard to explain
Season one of index is the absolute shittiest of them all, episode 1 is pretty bad but it becomes a pleasant surprise after 5.
During the sisters arc, switch from Index to Railgun S, although for better context watch both cause you get Mikoto's perspective on the whole thing in Railgun and a better animated fight. After pull through until you reach the end of season 2.
As for why I'm not recommending all of railgun, railgun (the anime at least) has been filled with SOL filler, and not the good kind. He also has a boner for a character named Saten.

Episode 1

Has there ever been a case where release order is not the optimal option? why do people keep asking this shit?

Just watch the first 16 episodes of railgun S2

Requests belong on /wsr/!!111!!11

You watch from the beginning, like literally every other series.

I can think of one obvious case

Watch it as it was released

Don't believe the hoax

It's time to rest, Fre/nda

Hahaha eat shit railgun. Finally finished the first volume. Now to do the second

But you have to read Railgun, because I'm expected a fat chance of a season 3 of it happening EVER.

Your time is now, Fre/nda.

Still not sure, but we're getting close to watching Raildex kill an actual human bean.

Frenda will always live on, she'll be playable and never die so long as you play as her

>She is shit tier and no one plays her

Nah, she'll be good because she has two routes
>science version of Oriana
>or bitch who throws bombs everywhere as a range character

range characters will never be that bad

>only the top half is playable

NICE TRY user, SHE'S HERE TO STAY

>watched it a long time ago and kinda forgot most of it
Should i go for a rewatch?

R/a/ildex will most likely stream both Index and Railgun before S3. Stick for a while and you might get to see it with other anons.

I already have been, so I got a headstart but sure.

If not, just watch season 2, particularly the last arcs, and you'll be caught up. Might consider reading the epilogues of OT6 and 13 though, but the anime ignored those, so I'm not sure how it would re-apply them for future seasons if it wanted to.

LO IS FOKIN CUTE

Got it. And yeah, i'd prefer to rewatch it with Sup Forums since watching stuff for a 2nd time alone feels kinda boring (even if i've forgotten stuff), thanks anons.

Watch Railgun, skip Index.

Do this.

Fucking secondaries

s3 when?

[What I expected] came to see our monthly Manga
[What I got] Season III announcement
BEST DAY EVER

>implying they dont

Literally why

Do you think Miki could be just trolling us?

Only if he's developed a disregard for his own life.

The show has a tight continuity where each event takes place on either a set day or in relation to other events. Each spin off series has a different character as the focus or main character. So some people watch in release order others try to watch it chronologically as events and details of the events get mentioned across series.

I just hope you know how autistic this is

i honestly think miki did this entirely because he wanted to troll the fuck out of KFfags.
I honestly think its legit just to feed the furfag butthurt since they are easier to collect tears from these days then raildexfags.

Wasn't original poster, It is same as people who watch Godfather in release order vs Chronological order. If you watched or read the series you can understand why some would suggest it. Not confusing why people would suggest it.

It's one thing to watch what is it, 3 movies or something in chronological order, and another to take this many breaks and stops to religiously follow some order you decided mattered.

So just watch it in the order stuff came out.

Some butthurt lesson to Kadokawa to Never underestimate someone being misfortune.

LETS FUCKING GO.

I changed my mind, we're having that stream this week.

It fucking sucks that I found out about 30 mins ago

I'll start the stream on Thursday. If someone has a link to the countdown to fall fes that'd be superb so I can get the timing in order with the start of the fall fes.

I think its hilarious but its also ok, shit will sort itself out eventually i think. KFfags are jumping too irrationally at this, it could be just slightly delayed for all they know, Raildexfags had to wait for a fairly fucking long time for S3 so don't assume its gone yet.

>this week
No. If anything we should be doing it to lead into season 3, we just rewatched the series what 3 months ago?

It is getting rid of the director and the way it happened that people are upset with.

6 months, but people were requesting it. Plus we're about a year out from S3 anyway assuming they'll air next fall.

If people want to wait that's fine too. I'll gauge interest over the next few days.

Do you happen to have a link to that thread?

It fucking sucks that I found out about 30 mins ago
any comment?

The director tweeted out he had been let go. twitter.com/irodori7/status/912270635610472448 That started everyone retweeting this. Stock price went down later Index 3 news came out because of an article being posted early and Index 3 suddenly was lead or top 3 trending topic.

I legitimately thought this was a meme because I found it via a friend who posts index often on social media and the threads didn't seem different when I checked this and the other 2 in the catalog. I was going to go to bed but something told me to confirm it and I lost my shit right then and there. I'm so fucking happy this show is getting a continuation. I don't think it'll fully hit me until the Fall Fest stream but god damn I haven't been this excited in a long fucking time

oh wow that sucks, I'm going through the archives for the older threads if he was let go due to an argument that's a legitimate shame.

I never got the appeal behind KF but holy shit was its fanbase massive

I don't think KF was massive, it was a failed mobile game and they gave the series to a nobody director. The series because they let a director do what they want of the anime became huge, and the reaction is why are you getting rid of the director and "team" that essentially built the series success if you are going to make a season 2.

Yesterday Director Tasuki more famous than the prime minister of Japan.
>Fix, Kemofure > Shinzo Abe.
2nd WorldWide trending topic

Index S3?
We are number 7!!

OurYear has come, Jim
They should think twice for not announcing it.

We've had lots of threads too since then. Right now there's another thread too

I still dont understand what zoofuckers has to do with index

Who's Feliz Lunes?

Probably just a "how dare they get it and we don't?" even though the circumstances don't correlate in any way.

Kadokawa leaked the news of Index III in an attempt to make it so the only thing headlining week on anime news wouldn't be what shitters they are.

Index 3 leak is a cover up to make us forget that kadokawa made one of the worst business decisions in all of anime history by firing the director of said zoofuckers.

Why do people think this? Do we know it? Or is it more like "Jacob is making claims on sadpanda" all over again?

Furfaggotry thinking they are all so important

But Animax leaked it and as far as I can tell they aren't owned by Kadokawa.

It's the usual "this event is important to me, so everything that occurs must be in response to it" feeling. It makes sense on a certain level, but I hope people realise how dumb it is when they finally calm down.

>worst business decisions in all of anime history
Isn't kemomo selling at close to bottom of the barrel? Does anyone really care if the director gets fired, I'd hardly call this such a terrible call

????
KF has been a huge success after the anime.

It started as a rumor because of the timing. Think it has more to do with anime events all happening this weekend lots of anime news is being announced and leaks/stories/news would just happen to come out around the same same time.
Index 3 announcement doesn't really help KF or help or hurt Index but the fact an article went up and had to be changed quickly makes it appear to be the Index news we have was released early as mistake.

I watched railgun without knowing index even existed, it is much better that way stay the fuck away from index.

>It started as a rumor because of the timing
KEIKAKU DOORI

I knew Railgun was a spinoff, and I like Index okay, but I was prepared completely for Railgun being very different so I enjoyed. Even more than Index in fact.
Railgun still inherits Index's edge from time to time and that's fine. If I wanted 100% SOL, I'd watch one.

I feel like they are about the same though Railgun is action-Sci-Fi while Index is mystery Sci-fi.

They're not the same in the anime at least

Storywise they are. I think pacing is much better in Railgun because it is adapted from the manga. Index is based on the Light Novels and has the issue where it either has to stretch or hurry the story to fit into a certain episode count.

>When you haven't posted in 5 minutes

Time to do the morning ritual:

Deus, AUDI MEI!

DA RAILDEXIAM!

DA MEI MIKOTAM! DA MEI MIKOTAM ET TOUMUM!

LAUDO DEUM!

DEUS VULT

skip all of it
it's all dumb waifubait harem trash with a typical boring protagonist

you better take that back

was this rape?

>162696623
mugiYES

They actually have.

Nice.

Why do people still force the raildex meme?
Railgun is a spinoff. It's of secondary importance.

It is the same level of importance. Both written by the same creator.

Ingun sounds kinda gross, I mean we could go for Toaru, but that's too conformist

>secondary importance.
Railgun make more money

>season 3 annouced
>dead thread

There are at least 3 index threads going on.

We've maxed out like 4 threads already over a fucking leak, and there are 3 going right now.

A lot of us are holding off because we dont want to jinx it and don't trust Miki. Wait for Fall fes

This is a cute Fre